NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1980 & Newer Sports Cards B/S/T

Old 06-25-2014, 09:52 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Default Rare and unusual CHICAGO CUBS and TOPPS item FS

have for sale an unusual and very rare Chicago Cubs collectible from the 2013 baseball season.

In 2013 the Cubs, in conjunction with Topps made a set of 82 cards made in the Archive style that featured past and present Cub's greats as well as a rookie card of Cubs prospects Jorge Solar, Albert Almora and Javier Baez. The Cubs produced these sets for two specific sections of their fans. They produced a complete set for all of their season ticket holders that featured a gold foil stamp designating the set as a season ticket holder set. These sets are going for between $50 and $75.00 on Ebay. The Cubs also produced four separate "packs" with each pack being given out on four separate baseball card days at Wrigley Field. These sets do not have the foil stamping but, in order to get a complete set of 82 2013 Topps Chicago Cubs Archives baseball cards you must have attended all four baseball card days. Please know that BOTH of these methods featured cards that were cut up in normal card sized cards.

What I have is two sheets of the same cards only in uncut sheet form. Topps printed up a few extra sheets for the Cubs to give away as a promotion to it's executives which have been salted away or framed on the walls of Wrigley Field and a select few other "man caves" of people who have connections to the executives. As luck would have it...I have one of those connections and I can attest to the fact less than 10 of these sheets have been released from the very small stash provided to the Cubs by Topps.

Please forgive my terrible photos but I can tell you this sheet is a standard Topps size uncut size and features all 82 cards. This sheet is a standard production sheet that features all of the Cubs greats including Banks, Williams, Sandberg, Maddux and so may more. And yes, the actual rookie card of Solar, Almora and Baez are included.

This sheet has no creases or rips as they have been stored flat. I will have to ship them in a tube unless you are close to the Chicago area and we can meet up somewhere (If you want to meet up I will include a full size sheet top loader at no extra cost). I can tell you that you will be the only one of a select few in the card collecting hobby that will own one of these sheets.

I am looking for 49.99 SHIPPED OBO for this sheet. As mentioned, this will be shipped in a sturdy shipping tube and the shipping will be included in the cost.

This is an incredible looking sheet and a great addition to any uncut sheet or Cubs collection.

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICTURES AND THE TURNED AROUND IMAGES. i AM NOT SURE WHY THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT ORIENTED CORRECTLY. THIS SHEET IS SO MUCH NICER IN PERSON.

Last edited by whitehse; 08-27-2014 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:15 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Just a quick bump for a price change
Old 08-25-2014, 08:26 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Bumping to the top as I was able to get my hands on a few more sheets from my team source.

Baez is on fire and this is really his true rookie card....and very very rare as well. Jorge Solar is being called up to the majors as well. This will be an item most Cubs fans will want in their collection.

Last edited by whitehse; 08-26-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:38 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Solar was called up by the Cubs and hit a home run in his first at bat last night. If you remember, Baez hit a home run in his first game with the Cubs. These two guys are going to be good and the are both on the exact same Topps rookie card found on this sheet.

Get this item before others wake up and see how scarce they really are.