NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont

Posted By: TheCard

Thanks Mr. Spell Checker for pointing out misspell words instead of answering the questions. You are a expert in human error. Now for the T206 expert in the house. Stop ego tripping. You are not an expert, just because you have 50, 100, 500, etc... You are just a big collector of T206's. Can you till me when, were, and how the card was printed (factory, city, print plates, etc..) And yes this is very important info., in solving the puzzle behind the T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont.

Some of you guys say that I am pulling the race card. I don't need to pull the race card to sell my card. The facts speak for them self. I wish that wasn't a issue, but there are sick people out in the world, that may use race, etc.. to work there evil. I didn't make it up, its been there since time started and it be here when my time is up. Back on point. No one on this board has attack the science behind this card. And remember that science is the glue to the Universe, with out it you and I wouldn't exist. Also why haven't know one attack the back of the card. Oh isn't it because there no reprint printed on the back that would say it a reprint. Stop running around and, stay on point. What company reprinted the card. Not that it's a early 80's, 70's reprint. What company put the card out. If you don't know then stop ego tripping and find out. I have ask this question for over 4 years and no one know the answer. So I did the resarch for you. There isn't a company out there that put this card out as a reprint. The science say that its pre-1921. Facts or Facts.

For the T206 expert on the board, stop ego tripping. Just because you own 10,50,100,500,etc.. T206's doesn't make you an expert on the Honus Wagner T206-Piedmont card. If you were an expert then why are there so many stories on the Honus Wagner T206-Piedmont card. You are a big collector, but you don't know when, how and were the T206 card were printed. Dont't talk about it, be about it. That is why there are error cards, ghost (which is a error in print), misspell words and the list goes on, about the T206's poping up everyday. If you are a expert like you say then solve the puzzle. Like Nike say "Just Do It". You so call experts didn't come up with the ideal to have your T206 card tested with science to see if its authentic. And make note that this the first T206 and baseball in history to be tested with science to prove it authenticity. Well that makes me a big expert on vintage card pre-1921 would you say. Sometimes you need science to take the problem to the next level to be solve.

I wonder if the PSA-8 Honus Wagner card has any scientific test behind it. I would stay NO. So stop hating on this card. It has more proof that it's real then the PSA-8 Honus Wagner T206. Oh the PSA-8 HW, been slab, reprints been slab to. You guys only know the surface of this story. If the grading compnaies were expert in authenticating T206 cards, then why didn't they come up with the concept of test the fiber of the card first. I did. So instead of hating, you need to be asking me to authenticate you card. Don't you think. The T206 cards are a mystery and like every mystery you will have controversy.

For the ones who would stay why am I defending my card. I don't need to defend my card the science behind the card defend the card.

Hey it being fun chatting. There are three sides to every story; our side, your side and the truth.

Peace and good night.

P.S.- Spell Checker you still got my back