NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-18-2017, 02:16 PM

I will be there Sunday (first time ever at this show), to meet a fellow board member and complete a deal for an E121 Babe Ruth (no ""), which originated from a BST post on the board
Old 09-19-2017, 07:34 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
I will be there Sunday (first time ever at this show), to meet a fellow board member and complete a deal for an E121 Babe Ruth (no ""), which originated from a BST post on the board
Sounds like this is going to be a great show!! Glad you were able to negotiate a deal as we spoke about.
Wish I could make it. One of these days I will!!

Old 09-19-2017, 12:20 PM

I'll be there one of the days.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:11 AM
Brian Dwyer

Be sure to stop by booth 911 to see our display of items from the upcoming Fall Auction, several of which we will be unveiling for the first time! We'll have some amazing items and will be able to sign you up for a free catalog and accept consignments for the late additions section of the October auction (starting October 6) or for the Spring Auction.

Brian

Last edited by spacktrack; 09-21-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:03 AM
Seth

I miss this show since I moved away from Philly! Fun times, hope people find great things there!
Old 09-23-2017, 12:48 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Nice uptick in vintage I think. I wasn't there for cards but there seemed to be more vintage than prior shows. A really nice mix. All of the important alphabet soup we're there.

I picked up a pair of mint vintage AAGPBL pins for a fair price.

Tom C
Old 09-23-2017, 02:12 PM

Probably the last Philly show for me today, or the entire hobby's prices are going up.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Scott Russell

have had a good show so far, and nice to see familiar faces as well as meet some members I haven't had a chance to previously. Dan McKee, I am flying solo so it's hard to get away from my booth, I'd love to say hi if you can get over to booth 710 some time.

Everyone should ask Val Kehl about his awesome door prize!
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 09-23-2017, 06:45 PM
Steve

I made a quick trip to the show today, and it was great to see so much foot traffic! As I understand it, some dealers were doing better than others, but overall is was nice to see some dealers that hadn't been in attendance recently. Noticeable improvements.

Even though I didn't buy any vintage, I look forward to returning. (I did buy a few boxes of early 90's wax at less than $10/box... Opening cheap packs is fun entertainment while watching my fantasy football team tank tomorrow.)

I had a great time talking to Val, Dan McKee, Ted Z, and his lovely wife.

If you're thinking about going tomorrow, check it out -- it's worth supporting the show now so that it continues to improve. Perhaps it'll get even stronger going forward.

Cheers,
Steve