NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 09-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Michael Frost

Default Autograph News Live - criminals or just cowards?

I was able to produce the two cowards out of hiding this week by using myself as a pawn.
As you can see if you wish to visit the soon to be removed website both Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller are involved with ANL. With nowhere left to hide both Koschal and Mueller have come out fighting. Using there known scare tactics of lies, deceit, twist and turns and misleading propaganda. Their signature embellished personal attacks and attacks on family member are all present and read to me as a fingerprint. The methods are not difficult to authenticate as we have seen it used many times before on Steve Cyrkin, Roger Epperson, JSA, R&R and anyone else that may question their business tactics.
We are dealing with one coward named Todd Mueller , who lives day by day in fear of being exposed and the fear of any attacks and or being reprimanded by Stephen Koschal. Then you have Stephen Koschal whom many call a coward but I know he has no fear and nothing to live for. Koschal will lie, cheat, manipulator, and a use a friend or associates all in an afford to hide his business, his money and his past. He is not a coward and I would consider him vicious and dangerous. He is now a lot older, and has lost almost everything he ones had except Todd Mueller and a older woman that he is using for his daily living. With the closing down of his brain child and his voice Autograph Alert, a website that I had insisted for years he close down he has been left a disparate man. He is now calling me a Rat yet asking that questions be answered.??
For those not familiar with Stephen Koschal her is just a piece of The Past.

Stephen Koschal, has been called "The Creepiest Man in the Memorabilia Industry," He's been accused in trade publications and watchdog websites of forging the signatures of Geronimo, Elvis Presley, the NASA Apollo 11 crew, Walt Disney, and Martin Luther King Jr.
Koschal's enemies in the industry have even published a 2003 New Jersey restraining order his mother filed against him. He acknowledges he was "harassing" Mom, trying to recover a collection of bone fragments from each of the Catholic Church's 365 saints--"worth more than $1 million,"
Stephen Koschal who claims to be an autograph expert –. In particular, the Court found that Koschal was “not qualified to render an opinion on anything having to do with autographs.”
Make your "donations" for Haiti out to Stephen Koschal! Sad but I did.
"We know from all the emails we have received from our readers over the last five years that they have a big heart. Now is the time to open your hearts and donate money to help those in desperate need in Haiti." (Another Koschal business opportunity.)

Koschal takes a piece of a Titanic life boat. He may not have known it then??, but couldn't miss the fact now, that the piece he removed was actually from the 1953 movie prop. The actual life boat from the Titanic is unknown.
It is estimated that Steven Koschal has sold hundreds of these Titanic "relics".
The grave dirt I will discuss later because I am a witness to that process by Koschal.

Autographalert.com- Taken down off the Internet;
The "anonymous" blog site, founded by Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller in 2005, was reportedly established to counteract the successes of the leading third party authenticators, PSA/DNA and then JSA. But Koschal soon started using it to carry out personal vendettas against a hit list of autograph dealers, organizations and publications, including Autograph Magazine. Shut down as part of a lawsuit against Koschal.
Stephen Koschal's new threat of family attacks and revenge using autograph News Live (ANL), is now using a factious business card or mine that he begged me for 15 years ago. He is claiming I lost my home and my family is going behind my back ,it is important from me to share a small taste of what Koschal is up to know and what you the hobby is and has been dealing with.
Here is a Steve Koschal business card and pieces of the World Trade Center that he has in his possession and is now pedaling privately.

koschal1.jpg

Here is Koschal's 2nd side business, not only does he use these Disabled Persons Parking Permits, but being involved with a RN he has told me he has access and is also peddling these.
I have both these pieces of evidence in hand I am prepared to release them to authorizes.
Koschal2.jpg
Old 09-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Dan Bretta

So this guy was once a dear friend of yours...enough so that he gave you the tasteless gift of a piece of the WTC...what happened? What's the whole story here?
Old 09-13-2013, 06:22 PM
Jeff

There sure is a lot of drama in the autograph business.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."

Last edited by HRBAKER; 09-13-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:26 PM
M@rk Cl@ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
Centered around a handful guys that can't let. It. Go.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Belltown Vintage

Who is Michael Frost?
Old 09-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Who is Michael Frost?
He is PAAS.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 09-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
He is PAAS.
He dyes Easter Eggs?

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

Old 09-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Who is Michael Frost?
Quote:
I'm glad it's not just me.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
I'm glad it's not just me.
No, it is not just you.

I like this site because it has a great deal of knowledge and a constant flow of nice and would-be nice autographs being posted for discussion. These other sites that have been banded about here tend to be more about trashing people than about the hobby. There has certainly been some teenage drama queen-like bickering on these here boards, but it has almost always been back and forth. The few times I have been to these other garbage sites, they are filled with posts trashing other autograph people (who are not on those boards) with epithets and threatened lawsuits. I can't stand that crap and won't return to those sites.

Mr. Frost, I don't know you, but I would ask that you don't attempt to turn this board into your own place to trash people are are not present. I'm sorry if you're being trashed on other sites, but we don't need it here.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all

Last edited by mighty bombjack; 09-13-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
He dyes Easter Eggs?
HAHAHA - I was thinking the same thing!

Billy Ripken's Easter egg basket:

Last edited by Runscott; 11-30-2014 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:26 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:

Oh man, I am SO glad I was not drinking anything when I saw that!
Old 09-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Michael Frost

You guys are correct, there is no room for trash talking unless it relates to autographs and forgeries which in this case it does. It also thought it would be important that it is known who is behind and in control of some of the autograph websites in the hobby.
Both Steve Koschal and Todd Mueller were behind the site Autographalert. After a lawsuit this site with all its false actuations and personal attacks was closed down and removed. The new pro forger and anti autograph authentication site is now called Autographnewslive. Todd Mueller is the owner of Todd Mueller autographs and auctions, one of the top sellers of autographs in the country. One only has to Google his name or look at his weekly inventory and many questions may come to mind. This two are now the experts on a new site that I believe many here are aware of named Autographplanet.
There is a lot of problems in this industry, the forgeries and negativity is destroying the hobby. More and more people are running from the hobby and everyday I hear of someone saying I am done collecting autographs. I thought it would be time to try and restore the autograph collecting hobby and make it not only safe but fun again.
I have been in this business for 35 + years and I have a lot of inside knowledge of what is going on and who the players are in this industry as well as the autograph underground. I am sorry and I understand that this looks to be a personal vendetta ,but many industry insider know it goes much further then that.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:

Scott,
That is one of the funniest posts EVER! HAHAHA!
Old 09-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Belltown Vintage

Can you imagine what your mother would have done to you if you had ever written something like that on one of your eggs?

I thought I was a smart-assed kid, but there was so much more unrealized potential.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Frost View Post
I was able to produce the two cowards out of hiding this week by using myself as a pawn.
As you can see if you wish to visit the soon to be removed website both Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller are involved with ANL. With nowhere left to hide both Koschal and Mueller have come out fighting. Using there known scare tactics of lies, deceit, twist and turns and misleading propaganda. Their signature embellished personal attacks and attacks on family member are all present and read to me as a fingerprint. The methods are not difficult to authenticate as we have seen it used many times before on Steve Cyrkin, Roger Epperson, JSA, R&R and anyone else that may question their business tactics.
We are dealing with one coward named Todd Mueller , who lives day by day in fear of being exposed and the fear of any attacks and or being reprimanded by Stephen Koschal. Then you have Stephen Koschal whom many call a coward but I know he has no fear and nothing to live for. Koschal will lie, cheat, manipulator, and a use a friend or associates all in an afford to hide his business, his money and his past. He is not a coward and I would consider him vicious and dangerous. He is now a lot older, and has lost almost everything he ones had except Todd Mueller and a older woman that he is using for his daily living. With the closing down of his brain child and his voice Autograph Alert, a website that I had insisted for years he close down he has been left a disparate man. He is now calling me a Rat yet asking that questions be answered.??
For those not familiar with Stephen Koschal her is just a piece of The Past.

Stephen Koschal, has been called "The Creepiest Man in the Memorabilia Industry," He's been accused in trade publications and watchdog websites of forging the signatures of Geronimo, Elvis Presley, the NASA Apollo 11 crew, Walt Disney, and Martin Luther King Jr.
Koschal's enemies in the industry have even published a 2003 New Jersey restraining order his mother filed against him. He acknowledges he was "harassing" Mom, trying to recover a collection of bone fragments from each of the Catholic Church's 365 saints--"worth more than $1 million,"
Stephen Koschal who claims to be an autograph expert –. In particular, the Court found that Koschal was “not qualified to render an opinion on anything having to do with autographs.”
Make your "donations" for Haiti out to Stephen Koschal! Sad but I did.
"We know from all the emails we have received from our readers over the last five years that they have a big heart. Now is the time to open your hearts and donate money to help those in desperate need in Haiti." (Another Koschal business opportunity.)

Koschal takes a piece of a Titanic life boat. He may not have known it then??, but couldn't miss the fact now, that the piece he removed was actually from the 1953 movie prop. The actual life boat from the Titanic is unknown.
It is estimated that Steven Koschal has sold hundreds of these Titanic "relics".
The grave dirt I will discuss later because I am a witness to that process by Koschal.

Autographalert.com- Taken down off the Internet;
The "anonymous" blog site, founded by Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller in 2005, was reportedly established to counteract the successes of the leading third party authenticators, PSA/DNA and then JSA. But Koschal soon started using it to carry out personal vendettas against a hit list of autograph dealers, organizations and publications, including Autograph Magazine. Shut down as part of a lawsuit against Koschal.
Stephen Koschal's new threat of family attacks and revenge using autograph News Live (ANL), is now using a factious business card or mine that he begged me for 15 years ago. He is claiming I lost my home and my family is going behind my back ,it is important from me to share a small taste of what Koschal is up to know and what you the hobby is and has been dealing with.
Here is a Steve Koschal business card and pieces of the World Trade Center that he has in his possession and is now pedaling privately.

Attachment 114128

Here is Koschal's 2nd side business, not only does he use these Disabled Persons Parking Permits, but being involved with a RN he has told me he has access and is also peddling these.
I have both these pieces of evidence in hand I am prepared to release them to authorizes.
Attachment 114129
Old 09-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
You guys are correct, there is no room for trash talking unless it relates to autographs and forgeries which in this case it does. It also thought it would be important that it is known who is behind and in control of some of the autograph websites in the hobby.
Both Steve Koschal and Todd Mueller were behind the site Autographalert. After a lawsuit this site with all its false actuations and personal attacks was closed down and removed. The new pro forger and anti autograph authentication site is now called Autographnewslive. Todd Mueller is the owner of Todd Mueller autographs and auctions, one of the top sellers of autographs in the country. One only has to Google his name or look at his weekly inventory and many questions may come to mind. This two are now the experts on a new site that I believe many here are aware of named Autographplanet.
There is a lot of problems in this industry, the forgeries and negativity is destroying the hobby. More and more people are running from the hobby and everyday I hear of someone saying I am done collecting autographs. I thought it would be time to try and restore the autograph collecting hobby and make it not only safe but fun again.
I have been in this business for 35 + years and I have a lot of inside knowledge of what is going on and who the players are in this industry as well as the autograph underground. I am sorry and I understand that this looks to be a personal vendetta ,but many industry insider know it goes much further then that.
Hi Michael,
While I am not in the autograph business or hobby I understand your reasoning, It is somewhat like mine is on the card side. I want to let everyone know of issues in the hobby and will post about them. But more importantly I try to start threads that are positive, upbeat and promote positive things about the hobby. Maybe you could also post some threads about some of your positive experiences, or anything positive, about your hobby? That way you will truly be promoting for the enjoyment of collectors (not that these type threads aren't, but you know what I mean.) I am sure many of our members would like to hear some of the stories you have amassed in the 35 yrs you have been doing it. take care and carry on.....
Old 09-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Just seeing that WTC piece, and people (supposdely him) selling them, absolutely disgusts me. I have a 'souvenir' of the Berlin Wall when I went to Germany, but that had significant historical importance. I'm not downplaying the impact of the WTC, but it's disturbing seeing people making a profit off of that for such a tragic event. Where is the plane shrapnel?
Old 09-14-2013, 08:36 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
Touche
Old 09-14-2013, 08:44 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post
Just seeing that WTC piece, and people (supposdely him) selling them, absolutely disgusts me. I have a 'souvenir' of the Berlin Wall when I went to Germany, but that had significant historical importance. I'm not downplaying the impact of the WTC, but it's disturbing seeing people making a profit off of that for such a tragic event. Where is the plane shrapnel?

Leland's sold parts from the airplane that Clemente died in.
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2076635
Old 09-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Leland's sold parts from the airplane that Clemente died in.
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2076635
Wow, thanks for that link. My thoughts exactly were the same as the headling, disgusting.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
yes it does and I applaud you posting the truth of these matters here, one of the only legitimate autograph sites on the net. The pirates must be held accountable. You're right about one thing... collectors do leave because of this in breed fighting and jockeying for position. Between the aggravating jerk offs at AP and AML and E-bay not taking down obvious forgeries, please tell me why anyone with a sliver of a brain would continue to collect anything in this hobby? I wish you all the best Mike in your fight against these butt wads.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-14-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Michael Frost

Chuck
I thank you for the support, but it seems as the majority has been turned off or not interested in the infighting or as you have stated 'Jockeying for Position". I understand the feelings but before we can go to the positive part of the autograph collecting hobby, I felt an importance to go back and reveal the past and the major players that have been controlling the websites and trying to control the autograph industry.
These 2 frauds and cowards have been destroying the reputation of many creditable and important members of the autograph and autograph authentication industry. In the past many have not had the strength, inside knowledge, and power to expose the truth about the ongoing corruption, lies and misleading broadcastings to autograph collectors worldwide. This is especially important for new collectors who have no idea what to believe. I have a lot to share, a lot to expose and a lot to prove with facts, but it seems as if this will have to wait until a day in court.
I know sometimes this takes years and over those years we will be losing 1000;s of more collectors from the autograph hobby. There are people that are being burnt by the fraud and dark part of the industry daily.
Making matters even worse, a new website named Autographplanet as been started that I believed was going to be creditable and would share knowledge to the autograph collectors. It has been brought to my attention that both Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller are on their list of trusted experts. Todd Mueller is also the key advertiser and banner promoted by this new site.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Hi Michael
I don't think we want to completely dissuade what you are doing. I don't. As one of the main moderators, I think you should post anything you want to. You have your name by your posts so fire away. However, I hope you will also post some positive experiences, if not soon, then eventually. As I have said, I don't collect autographs so I will let these guys voice their opinions. Happy collecting.... best regards
Old 09-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Hi Michael,

I think that if you continue to post the same thing over and over...or all of your posts relate to your negative experiences, many people will start to be turned off. IMO this is exactly what happened with Travis. At first people supported what he posted or agreed with him. But eventually he was like the boy who cried wolf...posting the same thing about the TPA over and over and people just got tired of him.

Just my 2¢.

Jeff
Old 09-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
hi michael,

i think that if you continue to post the same thing over and over...or all of your posts relate to your negative experiences, many people will start to be turned off. Imo this is exactly what happened with travis. At first people supported what he posted or agreed with him. But eventually he was like the boy who cried wolf...posting the same thing about the tpa over and over and people just got tired of him.

Just my 2¢.

Jeff
+100%
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 09-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
+100%
I agree and understand but I have many positive experiences and knowledge that I do wish to share. I have also said before that in my 35+ years in this industry that I have found Richard Simon to be the most honorably and knowledgeable people I have ever dealt with. I am glad to find you here on Net 54 and I know you feel share a lot of my feeling about saving the industry. My point is still everyday we hear about the Florida forgeries of Joe Di Maggio, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams and Muhammad Ali and after a few years I think a big dent has been made as far as public knowledge. We also hear about Couches Corner day in and day out, but not many had the courage or guts to come out directly against both Todd Mueller and Stephen Koschal.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Christopher Williams

I, too, have been a target of Mueller and that dirtbag in "Florida."

The problem with Mueller is that he hates anyone exposing crap that he's sold, or a forgery that comes with his COA.

Mueller will make up the wildest stories to defend a forgery that he's sold. And if anyone chooses to expose his garbage, he will attack them.

That's what Mueller does. And then he hides behind the "church."

That's Mueller.

A recent thread on Net54 showed a Sandy Koufax secretarial listed on Mueller's auction site. It's a commonly known Koufax secretarial. Mueller's been involved with autographs for 35 years and he still doesn't know a common Koufax secretarial!!! Seriously, Mueller? What's your "story" behind the Koufax, Mueller? I'll look for it on "The Planet" or "ANL."

Koufax-Mueller.jpg

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-14-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
I, too, have been a target of Mueller and that dirtbag in "Florida."

The problem with Mueller is that he hates anyone exposing crap that he's sold, or a forgery that comes with his COA.

Mueller will make up the wildest stories to defend a forgery that he's sold. And if anyone chooses to expose his garbage, he will attack them.

That's what Mueller does. And then he hides behind the "church."

That's Mueller.

A recent thread on Net54 showed a Sandy Koufax secretarial listed on Mueller's auction site. It's a commonly known Koufax secretarial. Mueller's been involved with autographs for 35 years and he still doesn't know a common Koufax secretarial!!! Seriously, Mueller? What's your "story" behind the Koufax, Mueller? I'll look for it on "The Planet" or "ANL."

Attachment 114180
Chris,
If you only knew.. You are very knowledgeable when it comes to sports but if you and the others had any idea what he is doing with celebrities and Rock & Roll autographs you would thin Coaches Corner was in Rome.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Dan Bretta

I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong between this Koschal fellow and Michael Frost. It's obvious that at one time they were friends....Anyone want to give the Cliffs Notes version?
Old 09-14-2013, 08:37 PM
Jos.eph Dw.ek

Quote:
He is PAAS.
Michael- you work with PAAS authenticators ?
Old 09-15-2013, 06:59 AM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Mr. Koschal and Mr. Frost started PAAS and were the authenticators.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Michael Frost

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong between this Koschal fellow and Michael Frost. It's obvious that at one time they were friends....Anyone want to give the Cliffs Notes version?
I was a partner with Stephen Koschal, I would have to share a score book to explain the issues that he has caused to me and his other partners over the past 20 years. Todd Mueller is someone I have never met nor to I personal know. I have done some autograph authentication work for is company Todd Mueller Autographs in the past and I have discovered several issues with his signed items.
Most of the problems with Mueller's material was brought to my attention years ago by Steve Koschal when he was involved in autograph authentication and the International Autograph Collectors Club.
Now it seems Stephen Koschal with no were left to be excepted has team up with Todd Mueller on websites and in business.
"Cliffs Notes Version"
Old 09-15-2013, 08:22 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
I was a partner with Stephen Koschal, I would have to share a score book to explain the issues that he has caused to me and his other partners over the past 20 years. Todd Mueller is someone I have never met nor to I personal know. I have done some autograph authentication work for is company Todd Mueller Autographs in the past and I have discovered several issues with his signed items.
Most of the problems with Mueller's material was brought to my attention years ago by Steve Koschal when he was involved in autograph authentication and the International Autograph Collectors Club.
Now it seems Stephen Koschal with no were left to be excepted has team up with Todd Mueller on websites and in business.
"Cliffs Notes Version"
Thanks.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Thanks.
OK

Last edited by Michael Frost; 09-15-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Mr. Koschal and Mr. Frost started PAAS and were the authenticators.

That would be Richard Simon, Stephen Koschal and myself with Victor from American Memorabilia in Las Vegas.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
T.... Victor from American Memorabilia in Las Vegas.
Now there's an interesting fella.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Now there's an interesting fella.
'The most interesting man in the world" But he is a fine person and I could not say one thing negative in all the years I know him except he does not drive.

Last edited by Michael Frost; 09-15-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
'The most interesting man in the world" But he is a fine person and I could not say one thing negative in all the years I know him except he does not drive.
I bet some of his consignors may disagree.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
I bet some of his consignors may disagree.
I am speaking about Richard Simon.. I do not think he would have any consignors???
Old 09-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
I am speaking about Richard Simon.. I do not think he would have any consignors???
Actually, you were speaking of Victor M., I believe.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Yes, Victor M.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
I am sorry for the misunderstanding I was talking about Mr. Simon.
Victor M. is another story and may be even more interesting then Richard (sorry R.S. ) but I do happen to like both Victor & Keita.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:53 PM
Rich Klein

I tell you this board is now far better than the card side board. I would love to hear the tales of Victor M.

Rich
Old 09-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
I tell you this board is now far better than the card side board. I would love to hear the tales of Victor M.

Rich
Agreed. Also good to see this thread wrapping up with a few complements of others in the hobby - always refreshing and kills any chance of Michael's posts being compared to Travis'.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post

Rich
Well that's certainly a matter of opinion I think.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Christopher Williams

Default American Memorabilia

http://www.suntimes.com/news/zimmerm...er-beware.html
Old 09-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
The writer is a master of understatement:

In working on your problem, the Fixer found numerous tales in the memorabilia industry of forged signatures, questionable authentications and unpaid debts. This is an industry in need of watchdogs. There’s an old journalism saying that if your mother says she loves you, check it out. That goes double for anyone selling a Babe Ruth autograph.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Victor has been known for last 15 years as a pos crook. Any one that has been in this business for awhile knows that AMI was nothing but a ponzi scam. Victor and Kieta have lived very well on the money owed their consignors. They used money from new consigments sold to pay toward older consignors. Always wondered why people kept consigning to that place when it was well known over a decade ago how they operated. They should have been in jail a long time ago.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

I always wondered the same thing. When I used to set up at shows, my booth at the Sun Times show was about 50 feet from the American Memorabilia booth. Every show I would see people wander in and make their way over to Victor's booth. I also used to see people I somewhat respected speaking to him. I would always think, what in the hell are they doing??? The guy is a crook. Why would people even speak to this guy? Then I would see some poor schlep showing him quality game worn (real no less) merchandise for consignment. It was mind boggling. Anyways, enough said.

One other thing. Am I the only one who think Mr Frost's post is a little patronizing? It seems like he thinks this is day one in the autograph community for some. I would consider this a pretty advanced crowd to come in to with this type of post. Maybe I am just blowing it out of proportion. Again, enough said.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:58 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
One other thing. Am I the only one who think Mr Frost's post is a little patronizing?
Nope.

Tags
autograph news, autographs, koschal, mueller