NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 03-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Nope.

My "Glass Houses" thread was only "Part 1 Of A Ten-Part Series."
No, your "Glass Houses" thread was typical internet crap: throw out just a little information, stir the pot, open the rumor floodgates, let people's names twist in the wind. Either say something or shut up. The impression that I get from reading everyone else's responses to your innuendos is that I'm not the only one who has lost a lot of respect for you with these threads.

Do Travis' one-note rants get old? Yep. Does Nash have an agenda? Yep. Did you imagine Koschal typing autographalert while wearing a straitjacket? I did. But you know what? They idenfify who they are aiming at. They present their findings for all to see and judge (and they take their licks.) Just like you used to do with CC.

A while back, I asked you a simple question. You repeatedly have hammered TM about the Willie Mays auto. Fine. You said he told you he got it signed in person, and he admitted it to you. Fine. You were asked to present this proof, you did, and I pointed out that there was much room for interpretation. I am still awaiting your response, since your "smoking gun" was far from damning.

"Did you hear the big news about Chris? It's big big news! Big Big BIG news!! Check back in a week and maybe I'll tell you what it is. Or maybe I won't."

Ken
Old 03-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

+1

...and I must say...if the other 9 parts of your "series" is as informative or entertaining as episode one, please spare us and just keep it to yourself.

Last edited by Big Dave; 03-24-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
+1

...and I must say...if the other 9 parts of your "series" is as informative or entertaining as episode one, please spare us and just keep it to yourself.
If the other "person" keeps up his end of his "10 part" series, then so will I.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:41 PM

Quote:
If the other "person" keeps up his end of his "10 part" series, then so will I.
...and Net54 members be damned!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Chris....it is your 10 part series you allude to.....don't wait on Nash to post something.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:04 PM
Steve Zarelli

This is exactly what Chris is referring to...

http://autographnewslive.com/
Christopher Williams, Be Glad You’re Not Him or Her

This is the type of vile, fabricated slime that not-so-coincidentally appears shortly after anyone crosses Todd Mueller. You know, Travis' patron saint.

Mr. Mueller will obviously deny it, but the pattern and connection is clear and obvious. Ask Steve Cyrkin or Roger Epperson or John Reznikoff. All regular targets of this "anonymous" smear machine.

Ken and Dave, how would you feel if YOU were the feature story of a web page like this? Would Travis and his anonymous pals seem so innocuous?

Travis will scream about PSA and JSA all day long, but he'll never condemn this garbage. Why? Despite his predictable claims that he knows nothing about it, deep down he knows he'd be biting the hand that feeds him.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Christopher Williams

Default ANL Travis Roste Todd Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post

This is the type of vile, fabricated slime that not-so-coincidentally appears shortly after anyone crosses Todd Mueller. You know, Travis' patron saint.

Mr. Mueller will obviously deny it, but the pattern and connection is clear and obvious. Ask Steve Cyrkin or Roger Epperson or John Reznikoff. All regular targets of this "anonymous" smear machine.

Ken and Dave, how would you feel if YOU were the feature story of a web page like this? Would Travis and his anonymous pals seem so innocuous?

Travis will scream about PSA and JSA all day long, but he'll never condemn this garbage. Why? Despite his predictable claims that he knows nothing about it, deep down he knows he'd be biting the hand that feeds him.
I'm curious who wrote that.

Did Travis write it? Did Todd Mueller write it?

I consider that blog a "badge of honor" coming from those guys.

Funny how that "badge of honor" appeared approximately 24 hours after I criticized Todd "Da Man" Mueller.

Travis and Todd, did you think I was going to back off or stop after that "badge of honor" was posted on ANL?
Old 03-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Steve,

Personally, I find the allegations in regard to someone's personal life uncalled for. It distracts from anything factual and discredits the writer. I did not see anywhere on the site about who the owner is, or who wrote that. If you have proof, because nothing about who wrote that is obvious to me, about who wrote that, please post. This was the first time I have read that site so it is new to me.

If you believe Todd Mueller wrote that, please offer your proof.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:

No way Travis condemns that. He would be ostracized by his friends over there. That's why he defends Mueller so fervently.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:

This is the first I've ever seen that site. My take?? Chris struck a nerve, good for him!! Perhaps it's Mueller. Perhaps it's Travis. Perhaps it's me!! But if I'm attacked with lies (I assume -- I really only read as far as when the poster called him "Christy"), I just ignore it. What's the point? I work with children all day, and one thing I've learned is: YOU CAN'T WIN!

Now, Zip, let me ask you this: Chris has his panties in a bunch because of this anonymous posting. (Not saying he doesn't have every right to, just stating what appears to be the motive.) But he has been bashing Mueller here for months, years even. Why is that OK?? Should Todd just take it? Now if Todd made this posting, or had someone do it for him, he's in the wrong, and I'd say this is worse than garbage.

MEMO TO CHRIS: whoever did this is scum! But how about you do us all a favor and avoid dragging that scum into our little "pond." Out every single fake you can. Don't let hypocrisy go unnoticed! Shout out when the Emperor has no clothes! But for the forum's sake, keep the juvenile sh*t off the forum!

Ken
Old 03-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
...and Net54 members be damned!
David, you've shown remarkable restraint in this thread. This has been, no offense, refreshing. However, this comment was PERFECT.

Ken
Old 03-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:

have you stopped beating your wife? what a loaded piece of garbage. you dont know who wrote it so you infer i had something to do with it. that's the scummy part. you guys play your little games. i don't have time for it. you have no proof of anything but cast dispersions anyway and i have proof psa and jsa screwup on a regular basis and you say that i am just cherry picking and not being fair.

i have boxing to look at and participate in and like other people said, you like to drag others into this stuff that i have nothing to do with, and you don't know who writes it but it's guilty until proven innocent like usual with you guys, and of course it is net54's problem now.

Richard Jewell was guilty of the olympic park bombings too until we found out he didn't do it. whether his life got ruined by people jumping on the "guilty" train was of no consequence to the "guilty until proven innocent" crowd.

Thanks for indicting me.

Please don't join the close knit boxing collectibles hobby. We haven't seen the likes of people like you two there yet in the 25 years I have been participating and we don't need to start now.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-24-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Wayne Walker

Wow, I'm perturbed that I even clicked on that auto news live site, and I won't go back. What a representation of the worst that the Internet has to offer. Just sad.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all
Old 03-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:

Travis will scream about PSA and JSA all day long, but he'll never condemn this garbage. Why?
We were right, Mr. Zipper.

He can't condemn that article. He'll be ostracized from the ANL community.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

I know there are people on this site that know how to trace where something came from.
What ever you think of anyone of one this site this really is just pure hate and being evil.

Travis stop being a martyr it does not become you.

Last edited by shelly; 03-24-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Steve Zarelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
you dont know who wrote it so you infer i had something to do with it. that's the scummy part. you guys play your little games. i don't have time for it. you have no proof of anything but cast dispersions
No worries, Travis. I never accused you of writing it because I know you didn't write it. It is too well constructed to be written by you. I never claimed Mueller "wrote it" either. I just noted how slimy articles "coincidentally" appear smearing those who criticize Mr. Mueller. Time after time after time.

So we can ignore an obvious and repeating pattern or reach a logical conclusion based on that set of recurring circumstances.

Are you so dense or naive to believe he has no involvement or influence over that demented, pathetic site?
Old 03-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Christopher Williams

I have no problems with anyone criticizing what I do or the manner in which I do it.

I have both the good guys and bad guys hating me. I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I have no issues at all with that. There are only a handful of us (Mr. Zipper, Richard, Shelly, and few others) who are pro-active and deal with the bad guys on almost a daily basis in the mud. It's what we've chosen to do.

But the slime over there at ANL is beyond comprehension. It's a site that supports Chris Morales. I think that says it all.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Steve, it is so disgusting that anyone who even thinks that there is no correlation between what Chris said and 24 hours latter this kind of hate mongering takes place is out of there minds.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Travis, for the love of God, end this now:

"I, Travis, think ANL is crap."

Then they all can kiss your hiney.

Ken
Old 03-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Richard Simon

This does suck beyond any normal in-fighting that goes on in this business.
The personal attacks like that one have no place in this business and this type of attack is way beyond any other I have ever seen.
Whoever is responsible for this has sunk to a depth that nobody else in the hobby has sunk to before and they really need to stop it now.
Business disagreements are one thing, this crap is totally beyond the norm and should be condemned by all.
Enough is enough.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 03-25-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post

Ken
Ken, I have no idea why your so upset. That piece of garbage didn't mention you.
If he did I would be saying the same thing I said on Chris's behalf. Not only you but anyone one this site. I know you really dont care about what I think but you should care that there is someone out there that is that sick.
Do you not see anything strange what took place in the last 24 hours.
Why in the world if Travis said anything like you suggested would anyone believe it now. He had his chance.
I agree this should stop but not because someone has to kiss someones a=s. I have had many things said about me but nothing like this.
This is just pure hate. I am just amazed how many of you have said nothing.
I do have one question? I know that we have a new memeber on this site and he has not opened his mouth I just wonder why?

Last edited by shelly; 03-24-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Ken, I have no idea why your so upset. That piece of garbage didn't mention you.
If he did I would be saying the same thing I said on Chris's behalf. Not only you but anyone one this site. I know you really dont care about what I think but you should care that there is someone out there that is that sick.
Do you not see anything strange what took place in the last 24 hours.
Why in the world if Travis said anything like you suggested would anyone believe it now. He had his chance.
I agree this should stop but not because someone has to kiss someones a=s. I have had many things said about me but nothing like this.
This is just pure hate. I am just amazed how many of you have said nothing.
I do have one question? I know that we have a new memeber on this site and he has not opened his mouth I just wonder why?
I think my intentions didn't come through clearly. Yes, I'm angry about how this thread has gone: angry about that POS website. I wanted what I clearly posted: Travis to come out and bash that site. Then, yes, all of you would have the opportunity to apologize to him. But if he won't, well, silence is damning.

Just like I gave Chris the opportunity to clear up what he said. You'll notice he has posted multiple times, but has yet to answer EITHER of my posts. He, too, has made assertions that he has yet to back up.

Right now, I feel that BOTH members have lost credibility.

And as for TM, after I get home from work today, I'm going to call him and ask him directly if he's associated with that garbage site. Have you thought of doing the same??

Ken
Old 03-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:

probably one of the worst and least informative, one way slanted jack asses that run that site. Where 75-90% of what you read on sites like this might be true, there is usually 1-2% truth coming from that bashing, slanderous one way blog. That article is sickening. The fact that Travis doesn't condemn it is also telling about his overall character. Very angry and unhappy individual to not condemn that article on every level.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-25-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:

Ken
+1

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-25-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:17 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Chuck, remeber Todd is on this site as well.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
+1
I think whomever is behind and writing for ANL is a sleazy piece of sh**. They are cowards of the highest nature. They will get theirs though. In life, Karma is a mo fo.........
Old 03-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
probably one of the worst and least informative, one way slanted jack asses that run that site. Where 75-90% of what you read on sites like this might be true, there is usually 1-2% truth coming from that bashing, slanderous one way blog. That article is sickening. The fact that Travis doesn't condemn it is also telling about his overall character. Very angry and unhappy individual to not condemn that article on every level.
you are being ridiculous, i have nothing to do with it, and asking me to condemn it by singling me out is what is sleazy, it implies i am somehow guilty. ask all hundreds of members of net54 then if everyone is equally innocent? by singling me out you are implying i have more to atone for than anyone else, when i have nothing to atone for.

arnold shwarzenegger is innocent and has nothing to atone for but to single him out and insist he specifically condemn nazism because his dad was an austrian police chief and a member of the nazi party is to brand arnold as somehow guilty of other peoples actions. It's sick, ridiculous and shameful and if arnold wanted to tell people where they could go with their sleazy guilt-by-association games that they play that would be alright with me and the same applies here.

you need my condemnation like you need a condemnation from all hundreds of members here on net54 but I don't see hundreds of demands or invitations for EVERYBODY to do so. Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the community party? McCarthy witch hunt! I got boxing to do, I don't need this straw man argument.

If I don't then I am guilty, if I do, then you claim the guilty has confessed. Have you heard of innocence? It's a railroad and a few are at the controls with their hands held tight to a dead mans switch so others get the impact no matter what. play amongst yourselves in your little witch hunt. We don't know who writes it. Insinuating that I know and have a special need to condemn it is very low indeed.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-25-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:09 PM

Come on man you are paralleling some of the most controversial moments in history with whether or not you condemn a gross personal attack on an autograph blog. Also that attack isn't even limited to one individual, it is insulting for the terminally ill, people with low incomes, the homeless, and the LGBT community.

Last edited by packs; 03-25-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Banned

there is a trash site out there called Autograph magazine live and every once in a while some jerk will put up a sentence about me or someone, like they did one time. Isn't Travis a forger? When he did that, I did NOT ask the people who were affiliated with that site and blogged there to condemn it. Because I knew they didn't have anything to do with it.

I didn't email Chris Williams, Zipper, Fudd or anyone asking them to condemn that statement because they didn't owe me anything. so if they don't want to give me the same respect and consideration in return then they know where to go and how high to fly that kite.

Like I said, the old time friends from the boxing hobby that I knew 20 years ago, 15 years ago and 10 years ago know who I am , and if others do not, I am not concerned about it. I don't need Johnny come lately friends as the old time friends I got have been through the trenches with me and that's good enough for me.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-25-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
I think my intentions didn't come through clearly. Yes, I'm angry about how this thread has gone: angry about that POS website. I wanted what I clearly posted: Travis to come out and bash that site. Then, yes, all of you would have the opportunity to apologize to him. But if he won't, well, silence is damning.

Just like I gave Chris the opportunity to clear up what he said. You'll notice he has posted multiple times, but has yet to answer EITHER of my posts. He, too, has made assertions that he has yet to back up.

Right now, I feel that BOTH members have lost credibility.

And as for TM, after I get home from work today, I'm going to call him and ask him directly if he's associated with that garbage site. Have you thought of doing the same??

Ken
Ken, I will try to explain it to you as simple as possible.

Over at the old ANL website, Mueller challenged anyone to find one forgery on his auction site.

Within 15 minutes, numerous forgeries, secretarials, etc. were discovered.

Mueller fervently defended all of them as authentic.

One of them was the below Willie Mays wife-signed signature.

MaysW-Signed-Mueller.jpg

When Mueller was challenged on it, he (Mueller) posted the below comment:

MaysWifeSignedMueller.jpg

Ken, I have no reason to lie about this.

That's it in a nutshell, Ken.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Christopher Williams

Please note that the old ANL was taken down, and the new ANL is the new resurrected website.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 PM

The way I read that reply--and remember, I'm no fan of Mueller--is that he obtained--in person--a signature of the same form as the one that is now being called a wife-signed proxy.
I don't think at all that he's claiming the particular signature he's offering was obtained in-person.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Christopher Williams

I have numerous others I can post here, but I won't.....for now.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
The way I read that reply--and remember, I'm no fan of Mueller--is that he obtained--in person--a signature of the same form as the one that is now being called a wife-signed proxy.
I don't think at all that he's claiming the particular signature he's offering was obtained in-person.
Chris, I will try to respond to you as simple as possible:
Do you see what David said above? That's exactly what I said three pages ago.
Is that clear enough????

And for the record: Todd didn't sell the Mays auto, he pulled it. It's still in his possession.

Follow up question, perhaps if I ask it simply enough I'll get a more timely response: Have you ever talked directly to Todd about this or any other of his autos?
Old 03-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
there is a trash site out there called Autograph magazine live and every once in a while some jerk will put up a sentence about me or someone, like they did one time. Isn't Travis a forger? When he did that, I did NOT ask the people who were affiliated with that site and blogged there to condemn it. Because I knew they didn't have anything to do with it.

I didn't email Chris Williams, Zipper, Fudd or anyone asking them to condemn that statement because they didn't owe me anything. so if they don't want to give me the same respect and consideration in return then they know where to go and how high to fly that kite.

Like I said, the old time friends from the boxing hobby that I knew 20 years ago, 15 years ago and 10 years ago know who I am , and if others do not, I am not concerned about it. I don't need Johnny come lately friends as the old time friends I got have been through the trenches with me and that's good enough for me.
Interesting that Travis calls Autograph Magazine Live a "trash site" but not one letter of condemnation at ANL for their "badge of honor" bestowed upon me.

From my view, it looks like Travis is not allowed to say or write anything derogatory about ANL.

If anyone on Autograph Live Magazine posted anything like that "badge of honor" directed at Travis, or anyone else here, I'd be the first to condemn them.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 03-25-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
I have numerous others I can post here, but I won't.....for now.
YAY! More drama from the drama queen!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
My one experience with Mueller was both good and bad. I bought a dual-signed first-day cover in one of his auctions, supposedly signed by both Boris Karloff and Dwight Frye. A few months later, a fellow horror collector showed me the page from an RR Auctions catalog from which the signatures--and inscriptions--were copied. I presented the material to Todd, and he issued a refund.

He than cut the signatures apart, and re-sold them.
Just curious, how long ago was this? And how did you know the R&R autos weren't the copies?

Did you ever talk to him about why he cut them up and sold them?

Ken
Old 03-25-2013, 06:01 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Chris, I will try to respond to you as simple as possible:
Do you see what David said above? That's exactly what I said three pages ago.
Is that clear enough????

And for the record: Todd didn't sell the Mays auto, he pulled it. It's still in his possession.

Follow up question, perhaps if I ask it simply enough I'll get a more timely response: Have you ever talked directly to Todd about this or any other of his autos?
You're right, Ken, that Mays might be in Mueller's possession.

If it is, it's because he was challenged on it and withdrew it.

And just because Mueller claims to have it in his possession, doesn't mean it is.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 03-25-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Just curious, how long ago was this? And how did you know the R&R autos weren't the copies?

Ken
Here's the FDC:

And here's the catalog page:

Note that the Karloff is identical. The Frye is almost identical--there are two differences. On the cover the inscription is to Saul (on the RR piece it's to Sam), and the character name "Igor" has been added to the FDC. My interpretation is that in order to match the Karloff--mentioning his most famous character--the forger had Frye mention his character in the movie. Now, most people think of Dr. Frankenstein's hunchbacked assistant as "Igor," but in actuality, the character Frye played was called "Fritz." Frye would certainly have known that!

The kicker, though, is the date of cancellation on the FDC--Halloween, 1944. Frye died on November 7, 1943.

When I saw this piece in Mueller's auction catalog, I noticed the disparity in dates immediately. I called Mueller, and he told me a cock-and-bull story about the cover being signed well in advance of the cancellation date.

I fell for it, and ignored the "Igor" discrepancy as well. Why? It was the usual collector's malady. I wanted the piece to be real.

So, about a year later, after posting the cover on the net, I was contacted by a fellow horror collector who sent me the RR page. I presented this to Mueller. He assured me the cover was real, and told me he would refund my money, and cut the autographs apart (to obviate the postmark problem), and sell them.

A few years later, I noticed the Frye signature being offered on eBay. I contacted the seller, presented all the information, except where I had obtained the cover. I asked him where he got the autograph. Yep, that's right.

(He got his money back from Mueller, too.)

Last edited by David Atkatz; 03-25-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
You're right, Ken, that Mays might be in Mueller's possession.

If it is, it's because he was challenged on it and withdrew it.

And just because Mueller claims to have it in his possession, doesn't mean it is.
And what makes you think he'd lie about that?
Old 03-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
And what makes you think he'd lie about that?
When has he ever told the truth?

Like Fudd wrote previously "The guy has more stories than HG Wells."

You believe what you want to believe, Ken.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 03-25-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
When has he ever told the truth?

Like Fudd wrote previously "The guy has more stories than HG Wells."

You believe what you want to believe, Ken.
I Believe I asked you a simple question.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Banned

I don't play games and I am not playing this game.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:54 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7282d39cce4b2e2738c1a93ad1177609.jpg (31.9 KB, 169 views)
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123
Old 03-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Interesting that Travis calls Autograph Magazine Live a "trash site" but not one letter of condemnation at ANL for their "badge of honor" bestowed upon me.

From my view, it looks like Travis is not allowed to say or write anything derogatory about ANL.

If anyone on Autograph Live Magazine posted anything like that "badge of honor" directed at Travis, or anyone else here, I'd be the first to condemn them.
Me too...
Old 03-26-2013, 09:34 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
you are being ridiculous, i have nothing to do with it, and asking me to condemn it by singling me out is what is sleazy, it implies i am somehow guilty. ask all hundreds of members of net54 then if everyone is equally innocent? by singling me out you are implying i have more to atone for than anyone else, when i have nothing to atone for.

arnold shwarzenegger is innocent and has nothing to atone for but to single him out and insist he specifically condemn nazism because his dad was an austrian police chief and a member of the nazi party is to brand arnold as somehow guilty of other peoples actions. It's sick, ridiculous and shameful and if arnold wanted to tell people where they could go with their sleazy guilt-by-association games that they play that would be alright with me and the same applies here.

you need my condemnation like you need a condemnation from all hundreds of members here on net54 but I don't see hundreds of demands or invitations for EVERYBODY to do so. Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the community party? McCarthy witch hunt! I got boxing to do, I don't need this straw man argument.

If I don't then I am guilty, if I do, then you claim the guilty has confessed. Have you heard of innocence? It's a railroad and a few are at the controls with their hands held tight to a dead mans switch so others get the impact no matter what. play amongst yourselves in your little witch hunt. We don't know who writes it. Insinuating that I know and have a special need to condemn it is very low indeed.
I wouldn't say your guilty of this, but you are a respected regular contributor here. I just figured (Despite all the different factions) that we are all in this together. I hold this board to a higher standard and you are apart of that. I guess your just not the man I thought you to be. It's not a witch hunt Travis it's a "CLUSTER F***"

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-26-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:

Ken
Ken,

He cut them up and sold them because he could. That shows the character of the individual. I'm sure he then prayed about it. That's how he does it.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-26-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:54 AM
JT R0berts

What is the point of this thread anymore?

Last edited by JT; 03-26-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
What is the point of this thread anymore?
Where is our newest member. He has everyone talking for him but he has yet to show up and do exactly what was asked of Traves(the martyr). Why has Tood not come on here and defend what is being said.

Last edited by shelly; 03-26-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Ken,

He cut them up and sold them because he could. That shows the character of the individual. I'm sure he then prayed about it. That's how he does it.
Did you actually talk to the man about this, or are you basing your opinions on what you read on the internets?

Ken