NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-20-2016, 07:36 AM
Rob.ert Bal.ke

Default eBay auctions

How many of you are tired of going on eBay every day and seeing more and more buy it now with crazy prices. And make an offer is a joke because most of the sellers really don't go down on to much. My question is do most of you barter putting them in your watch list or just not barter with them.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:08 AM
Greg Z@y@tz

I still bother looking, because every once in a while...but it IS frustrating.

Often what I would be willing to spend is SOOOOOO far removed from the "BIN" price that I don't even bother to make an offer so as not to be insulting.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:10 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Have my watch lists (doesn't cost anything) but pretty much the same stuff languishing day after day, week after week. Or I get hits for cheap reprints of what I am looking for. PWCC is the only new stuff that seems to appear on eBay out of nowhere. Are other businesses that sell regularly on eBay but most of them seem to focus on post war stuff that is not my interest or they show little turn over with new stuff.

Does seem eBay is very quiet these days. Maybe the calm before the National.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 07-20-2016 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:25 AM
B.ob L.amb

Default Ebay

When I have stuff listed in my Ebay store, I have it listed with a reasonable BIN with the Best Offer option. I am not really interested in taking a chance of putting an item that should sell for $100 up for auction with a $9.99 starting bid only to have it go for $10-20 because my listing didn't show up in everyone's searches due to EBay's Search algorithm's. At the same time if an item should bring $100 I may start it at $125-135 and accept a best offer at a price more in line with the actual value, not $300 like some of the sellers you are referring to who are fishing for a sucker.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:26 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigb13 View Post
How many of you are tired of going on eBay every day and seeing more and more buy it now with crazy prices. And make an offer is a joke because most of the sellers really don't go down on to much. My question is do most of you barter putting them in your watch list or just not barter with them.
Ironic observations from the originator of the cobb/lenox debacle.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:44 AM
Rob.ert Bal.ke

I guess so brother why you have a problem? How can a post go bad? Pete joins in.

Last edited by Bigb13; 07-20-2016 at 08:46 AM.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:04 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigb13 View Post
I guess so brother why you have a problem? How can a post go bad? Pete joins in.
well u gotta admit it's ironic that many of your complaints about ebay were similar to complaints board members had about your attempted sale. thats all!
Old 07-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Rob.ert Bal.ke

The Cobb is a rare card I am not talking about rare pre war yes but not rare. Why do you have to start trouble? Do you think you're funny?
Old 07-20-2016, 10:30 AM
De.rek Gre.nce

Yes, it is quite annoying seeing all of those overpriced listings! I pretty much put everything in my watch list I could be interested in even if it is overpriced because why not! Sometimes they lower the price once it ends, sometimes once it ends they switch to auction format with a lower starting price, and sometimes there's an eBay bucks promotion (like today!!) where it makes it more realistic. Sometimes I like to just keep an eye on it to see if it sells. Like Steve pointed out, it doesn't cost anything so might as well!
Old 07-20-2016, 10:54 AM
J@$0n.Chri$$i$

I very rarely check BIN's anymore. Maybe one a month to add a few "reasonably" prices ones to my watch list for when there are eBay Buck promotions. I'll also check right before I'm about to place a bid on a card just to make sure there's not a nicer BIN for around the same price (which every once in a while, there actually is).

***I've had 50+ successful BST transactions as both a buyer and a seller. Please feel free to PM me for references***
Old 07-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Rick McQuillan

Default ebay/national

Last year I saw many great deals from eBay sellers right before the National and I was able to pick up some items for my collection. I figured that people were trying to raise some bucks to fund their National trip.

I haven't noticed it happening so far this year, but we still have a while before the National.

Rick

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:35 AM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooChild View Post
I very rarely check BIN's anymore. Maybe one a month to add a few "reasonably" prices ones to my watch list for when there are eBay Buck promotions. I'll also check right before I'm about to place a bid on a card just to make sure there's not a nicer BIN for around the same price (which every once in a while, there actually is).
I'm with you. I rarely check BINs. I have lists saved in folders that are prompted to show only auctions; I bypass BINs altogether.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:02 PM
Scott Russell

well I switched from auctions to BIN's almost exclusively a few years back and my business has grown rapidly since that time. I think my prices are reasonable, I am almost always the best price on ebay at my starting price and I accept offers on 90% of my listings. I am never insulted by an offer, even when it's under half what I'm asking. I tend to just turn those down instead of counter-offering, but it doesn't hurt my feelings or something stupid like that.

I have a bunch of prewar going up over the next few days, I offer a PSA gradability guarantee. Everything I sell (unless otherwise stated) is guaranteed to receive a numerical grade from PSA. Look at my listings and send me a PM if you think my BIN's are insane, I'd be curious to hear from a knowledgeable group like N54 members!.

http://stores.ebay.com/Aquarian-Sports-Cards
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 07-20-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Sean Costello

I almost never get cards through ebay BIN unless it's a card that I really need it, which is rare. I prefer to buy cards in auctions, ebay or otherwise.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

As long as they also have OBO available, I will continue to offer what I think the card is worth. Of course, that strategy has been working less and less lately.

It is depressing if sellers hang onto their unrealistic expectations...of course, it only takes one idiot willing to pay the BIN...to keep things out-of-order.

I thought at least this week those same idiots would have something to distract them like making speeches, etc.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 07-20-2016, 12:53 PM
Sean Costello

Careful with the political comments. You'll get this thread locked.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Larry

You would think that when a seller has 10-15 people watching an item (can you say BVG Metropolitan Studios Dizzy Dean rookie?), with only a BIN, that the seller would realize the asking price is out of line with the card, due to condition issues (significant paper loss on the front of the Dean card) or otherwise (the Dean rookie has been reprinted, and I don't know how good the reprints are). At that point, the reasonable conclusion should be that the faithful watchers are waiting for the item to be put up for auction, but instead of doing that, the seller just relists it for the same price endlessly, month after month. Just seems quite clear that someone doesn't get it. Same with the 1954-56 Spic and Span Aaron--an "8" went in the $800.00 range at auction very recently (admittedly, it was somewhat dark in tone), and the seller keeps listing and relisting a "6" for $1499.00, over and over and over and over...Enough already! Put it up for auction and let's see what these items are actually worth!

Just my 25 cents worth,

Larry

PS: I will buy a really rare item I've been searching for which I believe is overpriced at the BIN if the price is in the right ballpark, though perhaps in the bleachers rather than the box seats behind the plate.

Last edited by ls7plus; 07-20-2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 05:02 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

If the items are from Comc_consignment , you can probably get them cheaper direct on comc.Com . Comc is in the process of listing millions of card from thousands of consignors. If the three digit code at the end is 0n8 , those are mine and i take offers up to half off.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:43 AM
Eric Bea.chley

It would be nice if eBay would get rid of the free listings, over 50 per month or so. How many times would they appear if sellers had to pay 20 cents per week per listing.

Would love to see a reverse auction format where a listing started at 2X value, but dropped 10% every week. Or better yet, 1% every day. As it got close to true value would buyer paranoia cause someone to snap it up at a 30% premium? Or would it drop below value and a couple buyers keep waiting to save a few more percentages and then decide to strike.......a half day too late!
Old 07-21-2016, 08:00 AM
Brian J0hns0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbeachley View Post

Would love to see a reverse auction format where a listing started at 2X value, but dropped 10% every week. Or better yet, 1% every day. As it got close to true value would buyer paranoia cause someone to snap it up at a 30% premium? Or would it drop below value and a couple buyers keep waiting to save a few more percentages and then decide to strike.......a half day too late!
Good idea! That would make ebay exciting and fun again.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:02 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Careful with the political comments. You'll get this thread locked.
Yes, political commentary will get a thread shut down as fast as anything. Especially with the divisive nature of what is going on. Let's leave the politics for other sites. Some of my best hobby friends have opposite views of mine (though I don't understand how ) and we can discuss in person, or away from this forum, if need be. Thanks everyone!!

As for the subject, it takes more than a several yr old listing to get me riled up....

and speaking or BIN's this one was up for only a few hours before I snapped it up... Ebay is a treasure trove if you have unlimited time to wade through the poop. (I might lose money on it but at least I have another Clemente)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-61-Topp...p2047675.l2557

Old 07-21-2016, 08:32 AM
Scott Russell

If they're as nice as claimed that's a great buy!
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

Old 07-21-2016, 01:21 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

With all respect to the 2% of folks that price their BIN's realistically, BIN's are a time suck. I vanquished them off my watch list two years ago. Makes my life so much more enjoyable.

It's too bad. If I was a BIN seller, I'd be upset with all the crap listed as BIN at 3x VCP. Scares good buyers away, like me. Most of the BIN's on ebay are trollers looking for newbie's who have no clue.

My advice: when you see a ridiculously priced BIN, remove that seller from your saved searches. I know, it's harsh. But what's more harsh is a seller taking 10 seconds of my life away with a crap listing.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:05 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
With all respect to the 2% of folks that price their BIN's realistically, BIN's are a time suck. I vanquished them off my watch list two years ago. Makes my life so much more enjoyable.

It's too bad. If I was a BIN seller, I'd be upset with all the crap listed as BIN at 3x VCP. Scares good buyers away, like me. Most of the BIN's on ebay are trollers looking for newbie's who have no clue.

My advice: when you see a ridiculously priced BIN, remove that seller from your saved searches. I know, it's harsh. But what's more harsh is a seller taking 10 seconds of my life away with a crap listing.
Well Buffett says think like a contrarian. If 98% of BIN's are idiotic, it just makes mine look better, which may be why my store has been successful.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:42 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
well I switched from auctions to BIN's almost exclusively a few years back and my business has grown rapidly since that time. I think my prices are reasonable, I am almost always the best price on ebay at my starting price and I accept offers on 90% of my listings. I am never insulted by an offer, even when it's under half what I'm asking. I tend to just turn those down instead of counter-offering, but it doesn't hurt my feelings or something stupid like that.

I have a bunch of prewar going up over the next few days, I offer a PSA gradability guarantee. Everything I sell (unless otherwise stated) is guaranteed to receive a numerical grade from PSA. Look at my listings and send me a PM if you think my BIN's are insane, I'd be curious to hear from a knowledgeable group like N54 members!.

http://stores.ebay.com/Aquarian-Sports-Cards
I know of one seller who has prices better than you on Ebay!
Old 07-21-2016, 08:05 PM
Scott Russell

FWIW I just sold a T205 Russ Ford (tough White Cap variation) from my ebay store to a member here, we moved the transaction off ebay, but I doubt he even inquires if my BIN wasn't reasonable.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:59 AM
Ed Woelfle

Default eBay Listing Structure

I'd like to see eBay put in place a system that ratchet's up the listing fees every time a card is re-listed at same price after going 'x' amount of time with no bids - I get tired of seeing the same cards month after month, year after year - same seller's/same prices.

Would also be nice to see a fee schedule graduated corresponding to the amount over what the 12 month average is. For example, one would pay "x" amount more to list a common T206 PSA4 at say $100 BIN than they would to list same @ $65 (or whatever the 12 mo. average range is)

Nice to think about but I won't hold me breath as this would be counter-productive to eBay's bottom line - which of course would never be considered. Even if it means the most basic common-sense things such as booting fraud clowns like "Battlefield.." whatever bcse they make a hefty FVF from her.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Luke Lyon

Something like this would be cool. Even from ebay's perspective, I don't see that the benefit to them outweighs the negatives associated with having cards priced at 5x retail that relist for years. That just looks so bad to potential customers. We can see in this thread that potential customers are so turned off that they don't even look at the BINs, and that should alarm ebay. But maybe they just don't care about the baseball card market. I actually think they will (or would) want to clean it up if they ever realize how bad it looks to customers.

For the really big card sellers, I understand their model and they should be allowed to operate in a way that works for them. But, there are a ton of small sellers, or sellers with a small card inventory that just have no intention of selling anything on ebay. They just relist over and over at outrageous prices. As a guy who sells exclusively via the BIN (and tries to price fairly) it sucks that people are not even looking because of how bad the worst offenders are.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeLyon View Post
Something like this would be cool. Even from ebay's perspective, I don't see that the benefit to them outweighs the negatives associated with having cards priced at 5x retail that relist for years. That just looks so bad to potential customers. We can see in this thread that potential customers are so turned off that they don't even look at the BINs, and that should alarm ebay. But maybe they just don't care about the baseball card market. I actually think they will (or would) want to clean it up if they ever realize how bad it looks to customers.

For the really big card sellers, I understand their model and they should be allowed to operate in a way that works for them. But, there are a ton of small sellers, or sellers with a small card inventory that just have no intention of selling anything on ebay. They just relist over and over at outrageous prices. As a guy who sells exclusively via the BIN (and tries to price fairly) it sucks that people are not even looking because of how bad the worst offenders are.
Agreed! I have some of the fairest/lowest prices on Ebay, and I won't even get a 2nd look. My cards should be literally FLYING off the shelves. Instead I have to wholesale them just to get them to move. Over inflated cards hurts EVERYBODY, in ways that some people don't even think about!
Old 07-22-2016, 12:10 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
well u gotta admit it's ironic that many of your complaints about ebay were similar to complaints board members had about your attempted sale. thats all!
Its a different situation because a price is always listed on ebay from the get go.

As far as BIN's, if the seller just wanted auction price he would of just listed it at auction price..so i understand 20/30% more. But when you see the big cards jump in price everyone is running to BIns that are all of the sudden 'cheap' at least it appears...
Old 07-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Scott - I've seen your posts here but have to confess last night was the first time I checked our your eBay store. Very cool variety of stuff. Unlike some niche sellers, your stuff is all over the place. Sure I will pick something before long.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:20 PM
je.sse @rnot

I find no reason to put a BIN listing in my watch list. I watch auctions. If I see a card I'm interested in with a BIN I either buy it, make an offer, or move on. Once in a while I will make an offer even if the price is unreasonable. It's pretty rare that a deal gets made in such a case, but it has happened.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Scott Russell

Well I'm still pretty new here. My biggest problem with my ebay store is keeping it stocked. I list every item individually so that you get a thorough description of every item. I peaked at 550 items, I'm down to 400ish right now and I have thousands to list. Tons of prewar too. Complete sets etc... Glad you liked my store, it must be succeeding for a reason, and even in a marketplace that is apparently hostile to fixed price stores.

As for some of the complaining on the buyer's end ITT, I can't speak for all sellers, but for me this is a business. It does me no good to pay for a store ($50/month) and not make sales. When I do have over 500 items I then pay listing fees as well, so it does me no good to overprice items so that they sit for a year. If I relist a 30 day item more than a few times I start reevaluating my price. I also can't imagine predicating an entire store on hoping enough suckers stumble by to pay inflated prices to keep me in business. There have been lots of ideas floated in this thread as ways to, in effect, punish sellers who have practices with which you disagree. Isn't not spending your money with them all the necessary punishment? Unless it's just a bunch of rich weirdos costing themselves money for no reason, the free market will eventually sort out the issue. Just my 2¢

Old 07-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Luke Lyon

Yeah, punishing sellers for overpricing shouldn't really be the goal. Ebay should want to create a fun buying environment for its customers. Right now it feels predatory to a lot of people.

Last edited by Luke; 07-22-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-22-2016, 04:16 PM
Scott Russell

I keep beating this poor horse's corpse. Vote with your money.

One of the first people to welcome me here was a regular customer of mine. I didn't even know he was a member. I have very loyal customers and I assume that means I have a "fun buying environment."

It's a mass marketplace, you're never going to be able to regulate it into a "fun buying environment" because that means too many different things to too many different people. "Predatory" sellers only succeed if buyers keep rewarding them. If I feel someone is predatory I simply don't buy from them. I have a shit list of guys who sell counterfeits as reprints, rest assured I will never do business with them, and yes Ebay should in fact enforce rules they have in place, THAT may help it feel more "fun", but I can't imagine making rules to solve most of the problems people are discussing here. If you go to the mall you have a choice between Kohl's and Nordstrom's. You may even find the identical item in both stores at widely different prices, does that mean the mall needs to pass rules make Nordstrom's more "fun"?

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 07-22-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Luke Lyon

It sounds like you think you're disagreeing with people. Not buying from sellers with outrageous prices seems pretty straight-forward. I think everyone is with you on that.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Scott Russell

LOL, I'm sure, but the proposals to in effect legislate sellers into complying with what some buyers want is disturbing. For fear of getting political I will let the subject rest now.

Old 07-22-2016, 07:29 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

I could be wrong, but I think in the early days of eBay they charged you a minimal amount every time you listed an item. That might limit the variety of items listed, but would surely limited the endless relistings at insane BINs.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:21 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
I could be wrong, but I think in the early days of eBay they charged you a minimal amount every time you listed an item. That might limit the variety of items listed, but would surely limited the endless relistings at insane BINs.
This is exactly how you cut down on the number of unrealistic BIN's. There will still be some for sure, but when you force people to have some skin in the game in order to play, they quit seeing it as some kind of free lotto ticket. "Maybe I'll hook someone, maybe not, but if it doesn't cost me anything to try, who cares? $1000 reprint coming up." Even a nominal up-front fee will deter much of the endless relisting. Or if you want to encourage true auctions, only offer free listings for $0.99 starting price auction listings. The days that everyone pines for, with regular offerings of reasonable-starting-price auctions were a direct result of tiered listing fees based on your auction starting price and a basic fee for Store listings which were then hidden from general view unless you specifically searched Store listings. If it cost more for sellers to roll the dice and have their items seen, they would be more motivated to move the merch rather than rolling the dice over and over and paying a fee each time.

As much as I like Free Listings (and take advantage of them whenever I can), they have killed the collectibles market on eBay. The problem is, eBay does not focus on nor care about the sports collectibles (or any other collectibles) market. It is a small fraction of their overall sales, and they have worked hard to skew it that way. Even if the suggestion to legislate lower prices for each successive listing were possible, it's not worth their time to implement.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:36 PM
A.J. Johnson

I don't see what the big deal is. I would never hide BIN's from my searches in fear I'd lose out on something really valuable. Besides you can set up eBay to only return searches on new items so once you see them you don't have to see them again.
*Proudest hobby accomplishment: finished the 1914 Cracker Jack set ranked #11 all-time
Old 07-23-2016, 07:56 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default other issue

people also forget that it has been discussed that auctions sometimes make a same card bid up to more than a BIN, than the underbidder than snaps up the BIN...

some people are real prejudiced on BINs that even if a card is listed decently they never take a look at it..they just pay more in an auction...you could win a card tomorrow on pwcc and list it for 10% less on BIN and theres a good chance it willl sit there for months even if there were several underbidders that bid more than your list price in the prior auction.

i for one have been turned down on a card i offered in a private sale to list it at auction and see the same guy that turned down my card bid higher on it on ebay then he offered me direct......

i also count BINs with cards that are at 'auction', but are starting with 'sell price' with the first bid....
Old 07-23-2016, 08:24 AM
D@le Irv*n

Kinda off topic but E-Bay related.

I just asked a CDN E-Bay seller if he ever sells privately if his cards he has listed don't sell on E-Bay?

His reply surprised me, considering E-Bays lack of following their own rules/guidelines. (Battlefield, for example)

He stated, once a card(s) are listed on E-Bay, it is against E-Bay rules to sell privately??

So, according to him, if his cards don't sell, he is forever indebted to E-Bay regardless because those cards were once listed there?

I know I have seen many use both this forum, A/H's and card shows that also use E-Bay, so his answer has me questioning if he is in fact correct??

Last edited by irv; 07-23-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:30 AM
Scott Russell

No, he's wrong. You are not allowed to use ebay to solicit sales off site. If they catch you using ebay messaging to do so you face serious repercussions, that's also why they don't allow you to enter email addresses in messages. However they have no control over what you do with your cards off site. I obviously sell cards I have listed on ebay at live shows all the time. Recently here I sold a card that was listed on ebay.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:48 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
No, he's wrong. You are not allowed to use ebay to solicit sales off site. If they catch you using ebay messaging to do so you face serious repercussions, that's also why they don't allow you to enter email addresses in messages. However they have no control over what you do with your cards off site. I obviously sell cards I have listed on ebay at live shows all the time. Recently here I sold a card that was listed on ebay.
Exactly what I thought.

Thanks, Scott.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:20 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

All that bitching about BINs, by me and others, and the eBay gives me 8% eBay bucks the week for 48 hours and I grab two BINs I've been looking at for months. An 8% discount doesn't suck.