NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-27-2022, 01:55 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Default Post an obscure card that interests you and explain why

Let's have some card fun! We all have our interests that run far afield from mainstream issues. What obscure little issue piques your collecting interest? I will start with these:

1946 Sports Exchange Trading Post Pin-Ups. One per issue, ran for several months, then were replaced by the for-sale W602-W603:

I like them because they are very early postwar, obscure/rare and have images that are not on other cards as far as I can tell.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 05-27-2022, 02:03 PM
Peter Spaeth

I'm not sure this is sufficiently obscure, but it's certainly interesting that otherwise the set is all Reds. To me, one of the best images of DiMaggio out thee, on many he looks a bit goofy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimaggio orcajo.jpg (184.6 KB, 1208 views)

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-27-2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-27-2022, 03:15 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I'm not sure this is sufficiently obscure, but it's certainly interesting that otherwise the set is all Reds. To me, one of the best images of DiMaggio out thee, on many he looks a bit goofy.
I agree completely. Just a great looking DiMaggio, sir!

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 05-27-2022, 02:03 PM
Chris Counts

The DiMaggio image is on his Berk Ross card.
Old 05-27-2022, 02:10 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Counts View Post
The DiMaggio image is on his Berk Ross card.
I don't follow.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/16548848763...QAAOSwiG5ihTx3

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 05-27-2022, 02:22 PM
Ed.gar Pim.entel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I think Chris is referring to Adam’s DiMaggio ( Berk-Ross ‘51/52)
Old 05-27-2022, 02:27 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieP View Post
I think Chris is referring to Adam’s DiMaggio ( Berk-Ross ‘51/52)
Ah. Yes it is.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-27-2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old 05-27-2022, 03:38 PM
Br1@n L1ndh0lm3

Default Banana

I like the Bob Feller Banana Peel image !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Let's have some card fun! We all have our interests that run far afield from mainstream issues. What obscure little issue piques your collecting interest? I will start with these:

1946 Sports Exchange Trading Post Pin-Ups. One per issue, ran for several months, then were replaced by the for-sale W602-W603:

I like them because they are very early postwar, obscure/rare and have images that are not on other cards as far as I can tell.

Brian L
Familytoad
Ridgefield, WA

Hall of Fame collector.
Prewar Set collector.
Topps Era collector.
1971 Topps Football collector.
Old 05-27-2022, 03:56 PM

Here is one from my collection that I've never been able to figure out. It is of Walker Cooper in a NY Giants uniform. The card measures 3 3/4 x 9 3/4 and has a blank back. It is autographed by Walker. He played for the Giants from 46-49. It seems to be on standard card stock and may have come folded as it appears to have light creases where it was been in quads. The colors are very vivid and quite impressive to look at. It has always baffled me about its origin. The pose, uniform and facial expression and everything about the card kind of grabs you. If anyone is familiar with this card please let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2756 (002).jpg (212.2 KB, 1173 views)
Old 05-27-2022, 04:01 PM
Jeffrey Kuhr

I like the 1914 E&S series of Postcards

There are only a handful of the Joe Jackson card and a hand full of other cards including Ty Cobb, Frank Chance, Christy Mathewson, Tris Speaker, and Buck Weaver to name a few.

This is mine the Joe Jackson One.

I like the unique look of it. I like the pose and I also like the little cartoons around him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1914JJFront.jpg (140.4 KB, 1167 views)

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1917-20 Felix Mendelssohn Babe Ruth
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 05-27-2022, 04:20 PM

I was about 15 cards shy of putting this 1954 N.Y. Journal American set together, but sold them with the rest of my collection. But I loved looking for these, and most dealers had no idea what they were. One of the sets I wish I had kept. (not my cards pictured, but internet images for illustration).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg journal (2).jpg (159.0 KB, 1154 views)
Old 05-27-2022, 04:22 PM
Frank Wakefield

I like the New York Journal Amercan's...

That particular Sports Exchange Bob Feller is EXTREMELY rare.
Old 05-27-2022, 04:55 PM
G.r.eg M@r.t.i.n

Wanted one of these for a long time; recently stumbled across this one and snagged it. Because I searched for so long and because it has a small town, blue-collar feel, it immediately became my favorite card.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F0159A9A-6E15-4FAC-B5C3-0D0FC7FE39DE.jpg (175.8 KB, 1146 views)
Old 04-26-2023, 08:18 AM
Richard

I wonder if this gave Goudey Gum the idea for the Heads-Up '38 cartoons...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
I like the 1914 E&S series of Postcards

There are only a handful of the Joe Jackson card and a hand full of other cards including Ty Cobb, Frank Chance, Christy Mathewson, Tris Speaker, and Buck Weaver to name a few.

This is mine the Joe Jackson One.

I like the unique look of it. I like the pose and I also like the little cartoons around him.
Old 05-27-2022, 05:07 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
Here is one from my collection that I've never been able to figure out. It is of Walker Cooper in a NY Giants uniform. The card measures 3 3/4 x 9 3/4 and has a blank back. It is autographed by Walker. He played for the Giants from 46-49. It seems to be on standard card stock and may have come folded as it appears to have light creases where it was been in quads. The colors are very vivid and quite impressive to look at. It has always baffled me about its origin. The pose, uniform and facial expression and everything about the card kind of grabs you. If anyone is familiar with this card please let me know.
I am not familiar with the card, but the photo is a Colorfoto. These appeared in the New York Daily News, Philadelphia Inquirer, and I am sure other papers via syndication. I have a scrapbook of 1940s/50s baseball clippings with many of them, including that one.

Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Old 05-27-2022, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
I am not familiar with the card, but the photo is a Colorfoto. These appeared in the New York Daily News, Philadelphia Inquirer, and I am sure other papers via syndication. I have a scrapbook of 1940s/50s baseball clippings with many of them, including that one.
Much appreciated James. That's the first time anyone has ever told me they have seen the image before. Now if I can only figured out where the card came from!
Old 05-27-2022, 06:29 PM
Ted Zanidakis

T206's....GOUDEY's....LEAF's....etc. are all often found with missing colors. However, N162 cards are seldom
seen with missing colors. This Dunlap is missing the Blue and Pink ink. I find this quite interesting.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 05-28-2022, 02:48 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
Much appreciated James. That's the first time anyone has ever told me they have seen the image before. Now if I can only figured out where the card came from!
Here is Walker Cooper from my scrapbook. Good luck figuring it out. If so, I also would like to know what that card is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220528_163614~2.jpg (185.7 KB, 967 views)

Completed 1962 Topps
Old 05-27-2022, 04:44 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Great idea for a thread.

I'll go with the 1914 E224 Texas Tommy. I'm fascinated by the stories of West Coast cards.

This set is made by the Cardinet Candy company of Oakland Ca., founded in 1909, maker of the Abba Zabba, Baffle, and U-No candy bars.

The name of the set is named after a dance invented in the Barbary Coast "red light" district of San Francisco. Around 1910, the Texas Tommy was a hit at a lowlife hot spot called Purcell's, a Negro cabaret, but it became respectable when it was danced at the upscale Fairmont Hotel, the most popular venue for ballroom dancing in San Francisco.

There are so many fascinating stories surrounding this set, from who took the pictures used, why they chose the players they did in the set, and whether it is one set or two.

Fun Stuff...
-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14TT Gregg a.jpg (187.9 KB, 1147 views)
File Type: jpg 14TT Moore a.jpg (190.6 KB, 1156 views)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 06-01-2022, 07:42 AM
Ben Gehler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
Great idea for a thread.

I'll go with the 1914 E224 Texas Tommy. I'm fascinated by the stories of West Coast cards.

This set is made by the Cardinet Candy company of Oakland Ca., founded in 1909, maker of the Abba Zabba, Baffle, and U-No candy bars.

The name of the set is named after a dance invented in the Barbary Coast "red light" district of San Francisco. Around 1910, the Texas Tommy was a hit at a lowlife hot spot called Purcell's, a Negro cabaret, but it became respectable when it was danced at the upscale Fairmont Hotel, the most popular venue for ballroom dancing in San Francisco.

There are so many fascinating stories surrounding this set, from who took the pictures used, why they chose the players they did in the set, and whether it is one set or two.

Fun Stuff...
-
I love the cut or your collecting jib, Phil.
Back-story, for me; keeps me passionate about collecting Pre-War stuff.

Ben

"I love baseball history backstory; especially when it involves cards."
Old 06-01-2022, 08:10 AM
Ben Gehler

No, it does not have the big name(s) people are looking for;
my passion wants to identify the members of this American team which toured Venezuela; acknowledged by the cigarrillo company as,
"players of York".

I view our hobby from a different angle, lol.

Ben

Old 06-01-2022, 08:32 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by benge610 View Post
No, it does not have the big name(s) people are looking for;
my passion wants to identify the members of this American team which toured Venezuela; acknowledged by the cigarrillo company as,
"players of York".

I view our hobby from a different angle, lol.

Ben

Gotta love the Venezuelan cards

That bottom one is Telelo Vargas

By 1927, when Vargas was 21, scouts from the United States and the Dominican Republic had noticed him. Vargas was Black, however, and he became a member of the Negro leagues' famed New York Cubans. Meanwhile, at home, he was signed by the Leones del Escogido, one of the four original Dominican Republic winter baseball league teams that remain in competition.

Vargas gained recognition around the Caribbean and in New York City, establishing a Negro league record by hitting home runs in seven consecutive at bats. In 1932, Vargas went to play in Venezuela, where he became a star and remained until 1938, when the New York Cubans re-signed him.

In 1940, Vargas played in the Puerto Rican Winter League. He eventually became an established resident of Puerto Rico. Vargas was once again signed by the New York Cubans from 1941 to 1944, his last year as an active player in the Negro leagues. Meanwhile, in Caguas, Puerto Rico, Vargas established himself as an All-Star, playing in the Puerto Rican All-Star game multiple times during the 1940s. At the time, a series of different sports competitions preceded the All-Star game in Puerto Rico, all of them involving baseball players and for the All-Star game's public's enjoyment. Vargas, who won various stolen base titles through his career, won a number of sprint races as an All-Star player in Puerto Rico. He went on to play with the Guayama Witches and the Santurce Crabbers before heading to the Mexican Pacific Winter League in 1952. Vargas, in the twilight of his career, returned to the Dominican Republic's winter league also in 1952, this time with the Estrellas Orientales team. At the age of 46, he led the Dominican Republic league with a batting average of .350. Vargas retired from baseball in 1953, after having played 27 seasons in five countries. The stadium in San Pedro de Macorís, home of the Estrellas Orientales team, is named in his honor.

Vargas holds the major league record for best batting average in a single season. He hit .471 while playing for the New York Cubans in the Negro National League in 1943.

Apart from hitting .350 in 1952 in the Dominican Republic's winter league, Vargas also led the Puerto Rican winter league in batting average three times, hitting .410 in 1943, and winning back to back titles in 1946 and 1947, when he hit .382 and .362, respectively. Vargas played a number of exhibition games against Major League Baseball's New York Yankees, averaging .500 against Yankees pitchers.

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 06-01-2022 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Ben Gehler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Gotta love the Venezuelan cards

That bottom one is Telelo Vargas

By 1927, when Vargas was 21, scouts from the United States and the Dominican Republic had noticed him. Vargas was Black, however, and he became a member of the Negro leagues' famed New York Cubans. Meanwhile, at home, he was signed by the Leones del Escogido, one of the four original Dominican Republic winter baseball league teams that remain in competition.

Vargas gained recognition around the Caribbean and in New York City, establishing a Negro league record by hitting home runs in seven consecutive at bats. In 1932, Vargas went to play in Venezuela, where he became a star and remained until 1938, when the New York Cubans re-signed him.

In 1940, Vargas played in the Puerto Rican Winter League. He eventually became an established resident of Puerto Rico. Vargas was once again signed by the New York Cubans from 1941 to 1944, his last year as an active player in the Negro leagues. Meanwhile, in Caguas, Puerto Rico, Vargas established himself as an All-Star, playing in the Puerto Rican All-Star game multiple times during the 1940s. At the time, a series of different sports competitions preceded the All-Star game in Puerto Rico, all of them involving baseball players and for the All-Star game's public's enjoyment. Vargas, who won various stolen base titles through his career, won a number of sprint races as an All-Star player in Puerto Rico. He went on to play with the Guayama Witches and the Santurce Crabbers before heading to the Mexican Pacific Winter League in 1952. Vargas, in the twilight of his career, returned to the Dominican Republic's winter league also in 1952, this time with the Estrellas Orientales team. At the age of 46, he led the Dominican Republic league with a batting average of .350. Vargas retired from baseball in 1953, after having played 27 seasons in five countries. The stadium in San Pedro de Macorís, home of the Estrellas Orientales team, is named in his honor.

Vargas holds the major league record for best batting average in a single season. He hit .471 while playing for the New York Cubans in the Negro National League in 1943.

Apart from hitting .350 in 1952 in the Dominican Republic's winter league, Vargas also led the Puerto Rican winter league in batting average three times, hitting .410 in 1943, and winning back to back titles in 1946 and 1947, when he hit .382 and .362, respectively. Vargas played a number of exhibition games against Major League Baseball's New York Yankees, averaging .500 against Yankees pitchers.
Good Stuff, Adam!
Old 05-27-2022, 05:10 PM

I like these -- the W.W. Smith Post Card set. To my knowledge, there are only three in this set, which was issued for the 1909 World Series between the Pittsburgh and Detroit. There is a Wagner and Cobb/Wagner, both posted here, and a Cobb. The Wagner is a bit more common (7 SGC), compared to the the Cobb/Wagner (2 SGC and 1 PSA) and Cobb (1 SGC), but still quite obscure and rare, with only 11 total on the combined SGC/PSA pop reports
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1909 W.W. Smith PC Wagner - Front.jpg (83.4 KB, 1133 views)
File Type: jpg 1909 WW Smith- Cobb-Wagner - Two of a Kind - Front.jpg (63.7 KB, 1132 views)
Old 05-27-2022, 06:40 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
I like these -- the W.W. Smith Post Card set. To my knowledge, there are only three in this set, which was issued for the 1909 World Series between the Pittsburgh and Detroit. There is a Wagner and Cobb/Wagner, both posted here, and a Cobb. The Wagner is a bit more common (7 SGC), compared to the the Cobb/Wagner (2 SGC and 1 PSA) and Cobb (1 SGC), but still quite obscure and rare, with only 11 total on the combined SGC/PSA pop reports
Ryan, I love this set as well. I'm lucky enough to also have a Wagner and it is one of my favorites.

Here's another you don't see everyday, 1907 Winthrop Moving Postcard, basically it is one of the earliest flipbooks features baseball players.

E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers
Old 05-28-2022, 12:01 AM

I will post a couple that intrigue me. I believe that they are post-vintage productions, but I always thought they were so different from normal run of the mill reprints that they deserve a little limelight.

Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e94mcgrawoddity 001.jpg (95.3 KB, 1048 views)
File Type: jpg e94mcgrawoddityback 001.jpg (104.9 KB, 1055 views)
File Type: jpg grohunknown 001.jpg (185.7 KB, 1068 views)
File Type: jpg grohunknownback 002.jpg (71.0 KB, 1048 views)
Old 05-28-2022, 12:03 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
Ryan, I love this set as well. I'm lucky enough to also have a Wagner and it is one of my favorites.

Here's another you don't see everyday, 1907 Winthrop Moving Postcard, basically it is one of the earliest flipbooks features baseball players.

And boxers

Or not...
Old 05-28-2022, 01:29 AM
Ed.gar Pim.entel

Here’s this one. It’s a 1910 Bresnahan Book Cover. Despite its age, the colors remain vibrant . I especially like this because it is a different pose from his Turkey Red and it came at a cheaper price. Otherwise, I don’t know much about this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2A5FD999-5AD5-41C7-B331-BE9E279F82CE.jpg (189.4 KB, 1060 views)

Last edited by EddieP; 05-28-2022 at 01:31 AM.
Old 05-29-2022, 10:41 AM

I spent over a decade on/off looking for a 1930 Baguer Chocolate - Cliff Heathcote for my collection because it's the earliest non-oversized card of his with a Cubs uniform that I know of (I may have missed others out of lack of knowledge).

Rare, but not valuable. I treasure it. Heathcote spent 9 years as a Cubs regular+part time player...good fielder and hitter.

Last edited by BioCRN; 05-29-2022 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-29-2022, 11:14 AM
Bry@n

This one interests me bc so far I can't find anyone who knows what it is.

Previous thread asking for thoughts: https://www.net54baseball.com/showth...ghlight=mostil

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unknown Johnny Mostil a.jpg (80.4 KB, 838 views)
Old 05-29-2022, 11:30 AM
Jim B.

Awesome Rittenhouse cards Gary!!!
Old 05-29-2022, 12:13 PM

Many thanks to James for posting the article from the paper regarding the Cooper card I posted. Interesting indeed because it is the exact photo. I think my only recourse is off to PSA for auto authentication and card identification.
Old 05-29-2022, 02:03 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Diamond Dust Punchboard cards. Basically, they were issued inside gambling devices as tickets. The trick is that there is only one punchboard that actually has the cards in it. The myriad other DDPBs do not have cards. The cards were accordion folded into the slots and punched out with a metal rod. Of the 37 total cards slabbed by PSA and SGC, only three have gotten numerical grades because it was routine to trim off the borders.

The Averill is the nicest known card:

Joe D is typical of the trimmed cards:

The images are drawn from the Salutations Exhibit cards.

Or not...
Old 05-29-2022, 10:09 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyRuth View Post
Awesome Rittenhouse cards Gary!!!
Thanks, Jim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieP View Post
Nice set! IIRC the ‘H” was short printed which made it difficult to spellout Rittenhouse Candy and thereby, almost impossible to redeem the prize.
Thanks, Eddie. I never knew the "H" was a short print. I'll have to really look for that one if it comes up.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:44 PM
Mike Ryan

I find the 1935 Schutter Johnsons to be quite interesting. The set numbers 50.
Most cards have a total PSA POP between 10 to 20. I have 10 grandsons and great grandsons playing baseball from Tball to JV and I'm hoping the instructional tips will get them interested in collecting BB cards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HUBBELL SJ22 PSA4.jpg (158.9 KB, 170 views)
Old 04-26-2023, 04:44 PM
Ben Gehler

Lou Gertenrich was a pretty good Chicago area ball player; he was also pressured to keep his family's confectionary business afloat during an era of tremendous competition; over 1000 candy companies in the Chicago area alone. I find it cool that the ad back actually depicts Gertenrich; Del Pratt is the MLB ball player on the front.

I had to have this puppy; as I am born/raised/live in the Chi area. Local Candy Company history is also of interest.

Ben
Old 04-26-2023, 06:10 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaflover View Post
I find the 1935 Schutter Johnsons to be quite interesting. The set numbers 50.
Most cards have a total PSA POP between 10 to 20. I have 10 grandsons and great grandsons playing baseball from Tball to JV and I'm hoping the instructional tips will get them interested in collecting BB cards.
Never seen that set before. Thanks for sharing
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 04-26-2023, 07:37 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Nice Gerty Ben.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 04-26-2023, 07:48 PM
Ben Gehler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
Nice Gerty Ben.

Thanks Phil.
My druthers woulda been Hank Gowdy; I have a dive project on him.
Can notta be picky with Gerty!

Ben

Old 04-26-2023, 09:25 PM
Rocky Rockwell

Default unusual

Olympic Gold medalist and the Father of Surfing as we know it......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2269.jpg (138.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2270.jpg (118.6 KB, 110 views)