NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Default Sportscardlink Promotion

Posted By: leon

Sportscardlink has been a supporter of Net54 for a long time and one of our best advertisers. When we are hooting and hollerin' at the National Dinner, and also as you participate in the monthly contests, please know that without the advertisers it wouldn't be possible. Please support them as much as you can.....Josh, their President, is one of the most unassuming gentleman I have been in contact with in the hobby. He posted this on the BST pages so I thought I would help a little and post it here. If everyone in the hobby were like he and his company it would be a better place. And YES, I am partial to Net54 supporters and members. They are the best of the best imho..... take care

1933 Sport Kings w/ SGC 92 (8.5) Rockne & SGC 84 (7) Grange
May 30 2008 at 2:37 PM JOSH NATHANSON (Login joshnathanson)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fresh batch of SportsCardLink consignments (mixed with just a few inventory postings) are newly listed on SportsCardLink.com within the last couple of days. Among them is a large group of 1933 Sport Kings, with a beautiful, strictly graded SGC 92 (8.5) Rockne and an SGC 84 (7) Grange.

I also would like to let both collectors and dealers know that we have a promotion going on now, where you can post your cards for sale on SportsCardLink, and if they sell we are not charging a commission for the first 3 months for new sellers. That means for the time being you can benefit from all our promotional activity (SMR, Beckett, Banner Ads, this email, etc.) for free! Our hope is that you like the results, and want to continue to use the service thereafter for a modest 10% commission and no listing fee. If you are interested in this, use promotional code Net54001 so we know where you came from and we can give kudos to Net54!

To see the new listings, click on the following link to get to the Sports Card Exchange, then click on the link to "All Newest Graded Sports Card Listings":

http://www.sportscardlink.com/forsale.asp

If you are interested in selling on SportsCardLink, follow the following link:

http://www.sportscardlink.com/CardTrack/Seller/

Best,

Josh Nathanson, President
SportsCardLink.com

edited typo

Old 05-30-2008, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Posted By: barrysloate

I've met Josh a few times in person (his office is down the street from me) and he is a truly good guy and a professional. He has my full unsolicited endorsement.

Old 05-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Phil Bornstein

Leon- remember a few weeks ago when you said you didn't know me? I'm a friend of Josh's (and his sometimes attorney)! So now you can kind of know me Look forward to meeting one day.

And please ALL check out Josh's site. He runs a clean, honest shop - does lots of advertising and is well respected.

Old 05-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Small world......and you know I was only protecting the integrity of the board when I asked you to kindly identify yourself. I ask many times and most times no one has an issue with it, as you didn't. The ones that have an issue are welcome to go to a different forum.....or not post in those types of threads. Hopefully you will be able to make the National (if you want to) and we can meet up... You should feel right at home on the board too as there are quite a few lawyer types. You can tell who they are as they usually write well and like to argue .... I just like to do the latter.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Phil B.

Thanks- and by "quite a few lawyer types" don't you really mean "way too many lawyer types"!

Free bump to get Josh back on top!