NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main PreWWII Forums > Net54baseball Vintage (Pre-WWII) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-19-2017, 03:42 PM
Phillip Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiemonster View Post
Wow this guy can't do anything right
It sounds like in the end he got it right. He is dead, and now innocent. Likely a motive if you ask me.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:51 PM
Raymond Culpepper

What pisses me off about this is that his lawyer came out with a statement implying that he would never had committed suicide, even though there were a number of things jammed up against the cell door - from the inside - keeping anyone from stopping him from what he decided to do.

Isn't it time for him and all those who believed in Hernandez to finally admit that they really did not know him as well as they thought?

MY BIG CONCERNS ABOUT AMERICA:

Internally- We spend too much time assuring our rights without learning the responsibilities that should accompany them.
Externally - No matter how much we claim to take the higher moral ground, we have neither respected nor attempted to understand other cultures.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:08 PM

AMF. And I don't mean adios my friend!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I think someone said in a movie once, "Pantangeli's small potatoes."

I live for the day that those two freaks that did that home invasion in Connecticut a few years ago are found dead in their cells - and not from hanging.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Killed some hard working dude who accidentally bumped into him at a club. Unreal. No tears shed here that this guy is off the earth.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:45 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Killed some hard working dude who accidentally bumped into him at a club. Unreal. No tears shed here that this guy is off the earth.
Wow. The court of public opinion's lack of faith in the judicial system can be breathtaking sometimes.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:48 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Don't know what that last comment means. He was convicted of first degree murder, was he not? Maybe I'm confusing the facts of what he was convicted of. And just because someone was not convicted of a crime does not mean he didn't do it. It means his guilt could not be established by the State beyond a reasonable doubt. See OJ Simpson.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 04-19-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:52 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Don't know what that last comment means. He was convicted of first degree murder, was he not?
The first murder charge, yes. The second, where the drink spilling occurred, he was just acquitted on.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:49 PM

Trash. Glad to see he's gone.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:06 PM
Bruce M@ttioli

Just another thug.. See Ya..
Old 04-19-2017, 07:50 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/alltimeset.aspx?s=175000&ac=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
I think any large group of people will have a few bad seeds. I don't think football is a logical precursor.

For a Hernandez there is a Julio Machado (who had a Swiss cheese alibi),for a Ray Rice there is a Milton Bradley. Bad people just exist and this was one especially bad person.

I hope there is some money left in the estate for the families of the victims.
He could of written a book about his life and made money for his family. He woldnt be allowed to profit of a crime, but he could talk about the allegations and his side of story around the trial that he won.

He still would of had visitation with his daughter....not sure why he did what he did