NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 03-06-2023, 06:20 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankphenom View Post
Love the tab, I see this one survived its one bend and rebend. I don't know why they don't get more love, they are SO tough to find with the tabs intact. Here's my little collection.
Tabs? Did someone say tabs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4ABCC1A7-0897-4397-995A-DD903E5A0BB2.jpg (195.4 KB, 317 views)
Old 03-06-2023, 06:29 PM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
Incredible! I wish they'd done my Senators.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Mike Kendall

A few tabs of mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C6B4B98B-C3FC-4BA4-9566-00B268D225F0.jpg (184.0 KB, 311 views)
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Tom Stanton from The Road to Cooperstown
Old 03-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Are those all the same year, and is that a complete set? Are there players from other teams? Please tell what you know about them.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
A few tabs of mine.
Those are great!
Old 03-06-2023, 06:58 PM
Gary

Quote:
Those are cool. I've never seen those before.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:41 PM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
I believe the Charge pin is 1966.
Thank you Mike!

My Baseball Snapshot Photo collection- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/snapshotcollection

Original Type 1/Press photos etc for sale- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/photosforsale
Old 03-07-2023, 07:11 AM
Rob

Quote:
Are those all the same year, and is that a complete set? Are there players from other teams? Please tell what you know about them.
Complete set, yes. 1958. These pins were included in packs of Armour hot dogs sold in the Bay Area. I don’t believe player pins were done for any other teams. I think the similarly shaped team pins, like Mike’s, were most probably stamped by the same manufacturer but I don’t know how they were distributed. Do you know, Mike?

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 03-07-2023 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2023, 10:47 AM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
Complete set, yes. 1958. These pins were included in packs of Armour hot dogs sold in the Bay Area. I don’t believe player pins were done for any other teams. I think the similarly shaped team pins, like Mike’s, were most probably stamped by the same manufacturer but I don’t know how they were distributed. Do you know, Mike?
I don’t know. Hakes Guide lists them as Issuer Unknown, for both the early issued set (40’s-50’s) and the one from the 60’s.
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Old 03-07-2023, 07:58 PM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Thanks. Great information on some really cool collectibles.
Old 03-08-2023, 02:31 PM
Rob

I don't want to turn this into the tab thread, but here's something else I noticed. Whether they be Giants players or team fan pins, there are only three shapes - round, diamond and rectangular. The round and rectangular may look a bit different because of how they are printed, but the shapes are identical. Another note - some believe the Giant Fan was distributed by Armour Meats, like the player pins, but I don't think so. It seems to me, the pin would be black, orange and white if that were the case. So, again, my theory is one "stamper"; different distributors.

P.S. the larger, round tabs are obviously a different maker.

P.P.S. Mike, why does the Yankee have an "M" on his hat?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1634.jpg (198.9 KB, 285 views)

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 03-08-2023 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
I don't want to turn this into the tab thread, but here's something else I noticed. Whether they be Giants players or team fan pins, there are only three shapes - round, diamond and rectangular. The round and rectangular may look a bit different because of how they are printed, but the shapes are identical. Another note - some believe the Giant Fan was distributed by Armour Meats, like the player pins, but I don't think so. It seems to me, the pin would be black, orange and white if that were the case. So, again, my theory is one "stamper"; different distributors.

P.S. the larger, round tabs are obviously a different maker.

P.P.S. Mike, why does the Yankee have an "M" on his hat?
He doesn’t have a “M”. It’s a “N” with a “Y” under it. As in New York.

Old 03-09-2023, 08:43 PM
Jim Reynolds

Thought you guys may enjoy seeing this beanie that I saw in an antique store today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 70FCD738-DC39-43B0-BEB4-E5BDF723DB74.jpg (189.0 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg 76075CBE-C5EE-4EA5-9628-1AE769281A03.jpg (194.1 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg 2152D6C9-1BF3-47EE-92D2-06B1B8B7065D.jpg (188.8 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg 24594EEB-5E3D-4DC4-85CF-AD1C47B4C405.jpg (172.9 KB, 265 views)
Old 03-11-2023, 10:40 PM

From the Philly show

Old 03-12-2023, 08:18 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by docpatlv View Post
From the Philly show

Very nice! I had to Google Jordan Marsh - Boston department store 1841-1996.
Old 03-12-2023, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Very nice! I had to Google Jordan Marsh - Boston department store 1841-1996.
Thanks, I think the pin is ca. 1935 from the Babe’s time in Boston. Recently picked up this companion piece newspaper photo which seller stated was from a 1935 Boston Globe newspaper.

Last edited by docpatlv; 03-13-2023 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-12-2023, 11:33 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I got into these a bit last year.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 03-12-2023, 11:34 AM
Jim Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by docpatlv View Post
Thanks, I think the pin is ca. 1935 from the Babe’s time in Boston. Recently picked up this companion piece newspaper photo which seller stated was from a 1935 Boston Globe newspaper.
Looks like the boy is wearing a pin too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F639D40F-8F76-4E1A-8EC0-19A5D893A610.jpg (115.9 KB, 232 views)
Old 03-12-2023, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
Looks like the boy is wearing a pin too.
Would be cool if it was the same pin and you could see it. I hadn’t noticed that.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:18 PM

Has anyone seen this pin before? I don't have it in hand yet but I think it's between 3-4 inches. An approximate value would be helpful too if it's a St. Louis Cardinals pin. Thanks in advance for any help.
Attached Images
File Type: png s-l300.png (15.4 KB, 221 views)
File Type: png s-l500.png (45.5 KB, 226 views)
Old 03-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Al

Well I know its not a pin but humor me Im old... I didnt win this photo 25+ years ago and wished I did... The kid was so proud of his babe ruth scorer he hung it from his belt.... I copied it but kick myself I didnt win it.. O.K. Jim tell me which version it was LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babe ruth scorer.jpg (194.7 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg babe ruth scorer 1.jpg (27.1 KB, 231 views)

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..
Old 03-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Jim Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Well I know its not a pin but humor me Im old... I didnt win this photo 25+ years ago and wished I did... The kid was so proud of his babe ruth scorer he hung it from his belt.... I copied it but kick myself I didnt win it.. O.K. Jim tell me which version it was LOL
I couldn’t even venture a guess there!
Old 03-13-2023, 12:00 PM
Jim Caravello

Been collecting pins on and off for over 50 years......mostly off....but seem to always get back in the game from time to time....have a lot of Dodgers / Yankees / Giants from the 40's / 50's......growing up in NY, those would pop up at shows quite frequently....will post some pics some time.....for now, my favorite pin of my favorite player of all time.....

He was awkward and floated at the same time patrolling CF.....love me some Agee....

Old 03-13-2023, 12:37 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyC View Post
Been collecting pins on and off for over 50 years......mostly off....but seem to always get back in the game from time to time....have a lot of Dodgers / Yankees / Giants from the 40's / 50's......growing up in NY, those would pop up at shows quite frequently....will post some pics some time.....for now, my favorite pin of my favorite player of all time.....

He was awkward and floated at the same time patrolling CF.....love me some Agee....

Very nice Jim I like the pins from that set....

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Old 03-14-2023, 08:34 AM
Jim Caravello

Thanks Al - also have a Bobby Murcer and Cleon Jones from that set.....these large white 3-1/2" pins are tougher to find these days for some reason.....Believe they are from 1971 if not mistaken?

Have had a chance to review most of this thread recently (great collections out here!) and someone along the way asked what the appeal was to collecting pins?.....For me (especially when it comes to PM10 Pins):

* They display extremely well......
* Chance to collect vintage HOFer and Star players at a fraction of the cost of cards from that same era.....
* From a former New Yorker, they were easy to find at shows growing up and the legend of those 40's, 50's, and even early 60's Yankees, Dodgers and Giants teams was huge back in the day....I mainly collect player pins from those three teams although I have a few HOFers and Stars not from NY....
* Readily available in the market in good condition for their age....even though some are much tougher than others....
* They take me back to a time when things were simple and easy....

I know the value is higher for those pins that have the pennants, ribbons, bats, gloves still attached, but for me, I like them "raw".......just the pin.....

I've thought about diving back into earlier pins (Pre-1940) as well as later pins (Mid 60's / 70's and on), but there is something very special about the 1-3/4" PM 10s from the 40's, 50's and early 60's.......just love them....

Last edited by JimmyC; 03-14-2023 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-14-2023, 09:29 AM
Al

Quote:
Thanks Al - also have a Bobby Murcer and Cleon Jones from that set.....these large white 3-1/2" pins are tougher to find these days for some reason.....Believe they are from 1971 if not mistaken?

Have had a chance to review most of this thread recently (great collections out here!) and someone along the way asked what the appeal was to collecting pins?.....For me (especially when it comes to PM10 Pins):

* They display extremely well......
* Chance to collect vintage HOFer and Star players at a fraction of the cost of cards from that same era.....
* From a former New Yorker, they were easy to find at shows growing up and the legend of those 40's, 50's, and even early 60's Yankees, Dodgers and Giants teams was huge back in the day....I mainly collect player pins from those three teams although I have a few HOFers and Stars not from NY....
* Readily available in the market in good condition for their age....even though some are much tougher than others....
* They take me back to a time when things were simple and easy....

I know the value is higher for those pins that have the pennants, ribbons, bats, gloves still attached, but for me, I like them "raw".......just the pin.....

I've thought about diving back into earlier pins (Pre-1940) as well as later pins (Mid 60's / 70's and on), but there is something very special about the 1-3/4" PM 10s from the 40's, 50's and early 60's.......just love them....
Love it Jim... and so funny this is the only Met pm10 1 3/4 I know of... Very strange....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kranepool 1-3-4.jpg (17.7 KB, 180 views)

Old 03-14-2023, 10:04 AM
Jim Caravello

Let me know when you want to sell the Kranepool Al …..LOL
Old 03-16-2023, 12:38 PM
Jim Reynolds

I was perusing this online auction last week that had a bunch of political pinback buttons. I was hoping to find a baseball one mixed in the lot.

That’s when I spotted it! The baseball glove charm seen on so many of the displays that you’ve all shown.

Now it’s mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DB913091-8BC6-41A5-A4F6-76690F1AAC52.jpg (200.9 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg 365D1700-4A47-4DD7-AA49-00C4C1655D61.jpg (196.1 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg B625EBC4-C897-43F0-B2EF-4B07384C9D13.jpg (197.0 KB, 149 views)
Old 03-16-2023, 04:07 PM
Hank Thomas

Love all the charms! How cool was it to see things like rabbit's feet, knives, metal rifles, and all the other standard charms dangling from great-looking team pins at concession stands in the 50s and 60s? Irresistible! I am still drawn to an assemblage including the team pin, red, white, and blue ribbons, metal or plastic (bakelite?) ball, bat, and glove or a little hollow plastic pitcher, catcher, or batter. Although dealers started putting their own assemblages together years ago to enhance the value of their pins, if you've seen a lot of them it's fairly easy to tell an actual vintage complement from a more recent creation. Originals for my Senators/Nationals are hard to come by, however, and highly prized by this collector.
Old 03-16-2023, 06:11 PM
Jim Reynolds

Quote:
Love all the charms! How cool was it to see things like rabbit's feet, knives, metal rifles, and all the other standard charms dangling from great-looking team pins at concession stands in the 50s and 60s? Irresistible! I am still drawn to an assemblage including the team pin, red, white, and blue ribbons, metal or plastic (bakelite?) ball, bat, and glove or a little hollow plastic pitcher, catcher, or batter. Although dealers started putting their own assemblages together years ago to enhance the value of their pins, if you've seen a lot of them it's fairly easy to tell an actual vintage complement from a more recent creation. Originals for my Senators/Nationals are hard to come by, however, and highly prized by this collector.
I love the charms too. That’s why when I spotted the glove, I had to have it.
Old 03-20-2023, 01:28 PM
Jim Reynolds

For anyone interested...I have recently been in contact with Natalie Marfleet of Hypergraphic Press. They are the publishers of Dr. Muchinsky's reference book on baseball pinback buttons.

I was under the impression that the book was out of print and unavailable. Natalie assured me that copies of the book are still available, albeit a bit pricey ($100 for the book plus $17 for shipping). I just placed my order. They also still have copies of his boxing pinback book as well.

If you want to order a copy, call Natalie at 507-649-4482 with your credit card information. She'll be happy to help you.

Jim
Old 03-20-2023, 02:17 PM
Jim Caravello

Jim - thanks for providing this info....I tried to order one off the website last week with no luck once I made contact....This thread has certainly got me inspired again about pin collecting - thanks! Jim
Old 03-20-2023, 04:16 PM
Jim Reynolds

Quote:
Jim - thanks for providing this info....I tried to order one off the website last week with no luck once I made contact....This thread has certainly got me inspired again about pin collecting - thanks! Jim
My pleasure! Call Natalie. She was a joy to work with.
Old 03-20-2023, 04:46 PM

Quote:
For anyone interested...I have recently been in contact with Natalie Marfleet of Hypergraphic Press. They are the publishers of Dr. Muchinsky's reference book on baseball pinback buttons.

I was under the impression that the book was out of print and unavailable. Natalie assured me that copies of the book are still available, albeit a bit pricey ($100 for the book plus $17 for shipping). I just placed my order. They also still have copies of his boxing pinback book as well.

If you want to order a copy, call Natalie at 507-649-4482 with your credit card information. She'll be happy to help you.

Jim
It's a great book for this niche of the hobby. However, as I think I've posted here before, I would not rely on the price guide at the back of the book. I can't speak for the accuracy of prices for the particularly rare items, but I think a lot of his prices for the more commonly items were and still are too high. Still, a fantastic resource and great fun to peruse.
Old 03-20-2023, 05:06 PM
Jim Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by icollectDCsports View Post
It's a great book for this niche of the hobby. However, as I think I've posted here before, I would not rely on the price guide at the back of the book. I can't speak for the accuracy of prices for the particularly rare items, but I think a lot of his prices for the more commonly items were and still are too high. Still, a fantastic resource and great fun to peruse.
I’m more looking at it to be a reference book. Can’t wait to look at it!
Old 03-20-2023, 05:20 PM

Quote:
I’m more looking at it to be a reference book. Can’t wait to look at it!
Exactly. It's very educational about different types of pinbacks and to show a lot of what was produced. Particularly cool for team collectors.
Old 03-21-2023, 09:09 PM
Rob

12 thousand bucks for a Jackie Robinson PM-10 from Hake’s.

I think Paul Muchinsky’s “values” are becoming much more realistic. In some cases, they’ve even become low.
Old 03-21-2023, 09:37 PM
Al

Quote:
12 thousand bucks for a Jackie Robinson PM-10 from Hake’s.

I think Paul Muchinsky’s “values” are becoming much more realistic. In some cases, they’ve even become low.
Well if we are going there how about 66k for the paul thompson babe ruth photo....
That was Pauls jackie robinson book example by the way....

Old 03-22-2023, 07:54 AM
Rob

I, too, always thought Paul’s values were high. I’m rethinking that now.

Another case in point from last night…I was watching the Jesus Alou…Paul said it was worth $300…it sold for $485.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:00 AM
Al

Quote:

Another case in point from last night…I was watching the Jesus Alou…Paul said it was worth $300…it sold for $485.
Yep I bought it.....

Old 03-22-2023, 08:28 AM
Al

Quote:

Rob its a simple rule of supply and demand... As you know I reached out to probably every pin collector on this site and other pin sites B/S/T wanting that Alou to finish my giants run... for years! Not one of you guys wanted to sell or trade yours.(and I understand that completely as a collector) And as you know pins arnot like cards way fewer examples exist. SO when one becomes available and as I have told you many times before open up that snapper purse and buy it because you may wait years until you find one again.... A guide is a guide simple as that... look at the dodgers pins pauls guide (dont get me started on pauls guide ruined pin collecting by the way) Jackie robinson guide 4000 sold 13,000 Preacher Roe guide 1000 sold 2000 on and on. So me paying about 100 more remember 18% commission also doesnt bother me... I will just sell off a few others and the cost will come down... BUT now I have one.... Here is what we are talking about.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alou.jpg (41.8 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by batsballsbases; 03-22-2023 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:34 AM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Rob its a simple rule of supply and demand... As you know I reached out to probably every pin collector on this site and other pin sites B/S/T wanting that Alou to finish my giants run... for years! Not one of you guys wanted to sell or trade yours.(and I understand that completely as a collector) And as you know pins arnot like cards way fewer examples exist. SO when one becomes available and as I have told you many times before open up that snapper purse and buy it because you may wait years until you find one again.... A guide is a guide simple as that... look at the dodgers pins pauls guide (dont get me started on pauls guide ruined pin collecting by the way) Jackie robinson guide 4000 sold 13,000 Preacher Roe guide 1000 sold 2000 on and on. So me paying about 100 more remember 18% commission also doesnt bother me... I will just sell off a few others and the cost will come down... BUT now I have one....
No need to defend your bid, especially the way things have been going for just about everything these days. $485 for a pin as rare as you describe? No problem, and it will undoubtedly look like a bargain in a couple years when the next one goes for a grand or two! Plus, that one is a real beauty, with what I'm guessing to be an original assemblage of charms and ribbons.

Last edited by Hankphenom; 03-22-2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:40 AM
Rob

Quote:
Rob its a simple rule of supply and demand... As you know I reached out to probably every pin collector on this site and other pin sites B/S/T wanting that Alou to finish my giants run... for years! Not one of you guys wanted to sell or trade yours.(and I understand that completely as a collector) And as you know pins arnot like cards way fewer examples exist. SO when one becomes available and as I have told you many times before open up that snapper purse and buy it because you may wait years until you find one again.... A guide is a guide simple as that... look at the dodgers pins pauls guide (dont get me started on pauls guide ruined pin collecting by the way) Jackie robinson guide 4000 sold 13,000 Preacher Roe guide 1000 sold 2000 on and on. So me paying about 100 more remember 18% commission also doesnt bother me... I will just sell off a few others and the cost will come down... BUT now I have one.... Here is what we are talking about.
For sure. There MIGHT be another SF Giants you don’t know about. A buddy told me he saw it on a woman’s hat at a Giants game. If his eyes weren’t deceiving him, I can’t believe he let her get away without buying that pin!

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 03-22-2023 at 10:02 AM.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:44 AM
Al

Quote:
No need to defend your bid, especially the way things have been going for just about everything these days. $485 for a pin as rare as you describe? No problem, and it will undoubtedly look like a bargain in a couple years when the next one goes for a grand or two! Plus, that one is a real beauty, with what I'm guessing to be an original assemblage of charms and ribbons.
Hank yes it was Pauls book example.....

Old 03-22-2023, 08:47 AM
Al

Quote:
[/U]QUOTE=batsballsbases;2325696]Rob its a simple rule of supply and demand... As you know I reached out to probably every pin collector on this site and other pin sites B/S/T wanting that Alou to finish my giants run... for years! Not one of you guys wanted to sell or trade yours.(and I understand that completely as a collector) And as you know pins arnot like cards way fewer examples exist. SO when one becomes available and as I have told you many times before open up that snapper purse and buy it because you may wait years until you find one again.... A guide is a guide simple as that... look at the dodgers pins pauls guide (dont get me started on pauls guide ruined pin collecting by the way) Jackie robinson guide 4000 sold 13,000 Preacher Roe guide 1000 sold 2000 on and on. So me paying about 100 more remember 18% commission also doesnt bother me... I will just sell off a few others and the cost will come down... BUT now I have one.... Here is what we are talking about.
For sure. There MIGHT be another SF Giants you don’t know about. A buddy told me he saw it on a woman’s hat at a Giants game. If his eyes weren’t deceiving him, I can’t believe he let her get away without buying that pin![/QUOTE]

Agreed Rob new examples come to light alot but for now I believe I own all that are known... Thats the fun of pins love when new ones come to light...

Old 03-22-2023, 09:07 AM
Al

Funny little story as many of us serious pin collectors were on face time or messenger as the Hakes auction was on. I was talking to 5+ guys. I wont use names as some are very private people but one of the guys who won a group of the dodgers pins 2 1/8 size Roe , Cox ,Furillo, Hodges is a big time collector of dodgers. He is 84 years young! and collects with a passion... And good for him!

Old 03-22-2023, 04:20 PM
Al

Quiet day so I thought I would post this up for all the pin guys.. A charm board made by the Gay Products company. (Leave it alone) 50s I have another one with the gloves on it. Dont see these much anymore. just a companion piece to the pins... Always loved it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00219.jpg (204.9 KB, 145 views)

Old 03-22-2023, 04:49 PM
Rob

Quote:
Quiet day so I thought I would post this up for all the pin guys.. A charm board made by the Gay Products company. (Leave it alone) 50s I have another one with the gloves on it. Dont see these much anymore. just a companion piece to the pins... Always loved it.
I love it, too! Here's another:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28692a_lg.jpg (195.5 KB, 144 views)
Old 03-22-2023, 05:09 PM
Al

Nice!

Old 03-22-2023, 06:07 PM
Jim Caravello

Quote:
Steal in my book - find another - might take years…..congrats!