NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-22-2011, 06:21 PM

How did other sellers know that Todd bought the card? Just curious.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Learn something new every day, huh?
You betcha. Lots to be learned in this thread.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Todd Schultz

wow, where to start? How about this-- since most everyone seems to say that seller did a poor job of communicating, but some think that's just a minor transgression in the overall scheme of things, ask yourself this: What if paragraph 3 of this explanation--the nefarious Todd description-- is nothing but made up BS? Do you want to do business with someone who will outright lie about you on a public forum?

Let's look at this again
Quote:
Within 2 days after Todd won this card, we were contacted by 2 other very reputable sellers (who WILL remain anonymous) and warned us that Todd may want to return the card down the road if things "don't work out" with either SGC or PSA. To make this more clear, Todd purchases GAI graded cards for 20% of their value (since we ALL know the risks associated with GAI) and if the cards cross to SGC or PSA he 5X his money. If they do not, he asks for a refund. In other words in this transaction, Todd either turns his $1,000 into $5,000 or gets his original investment back. Call us crazy, but this is clearly a scam. Because Todd pulls this act with ONLY very reputable sellers, he figures they will not want the hassle he may create (as he did here) and therefore they will return the money and he can't lose.
First and as noted, how on Earth could any seller know my ebay movements --that I won this or any other auction? The entire process is anonymous, bidders and winners, yet not one but two sellers (very reputable no less) contacted him. Really--you seriously buy this?

Second, why would anyone care about what I buy on ebay, i.e. what would motivate anyone to track or give a damn about what I'm doing. You can look at my feedback, what do I average, a handful of purchases a month? 2 in the last 60 days. Yet these two dealers were motivated to watch me (again, we have no clue how this could even be done) and warn this seller about me within 2 days of auction's end. Again--you really buying this?

Third and speaking of feedback, you'll see this seller left me a positive 4 days after the auction ended. Now if you've been warned about me and my scamming ways just two days after the auction, why wouldn't you hold off on feedback until you saw if I was going to pull something on you too? After all, just two days earlier you're given a heads up, but you go ahead and leave me a positive anyway. Does that make sense?

So if you believe that this guy is a flat-out liar, and a malicious one at that, do you still want to do business with him? In the future, would you want to know about such people earlier, later or not all? I will have more in a few minutes, but wanted to get this part out there first.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default not anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacklitsch View Post
As far as I'm concerned the Cartercards post is anonymous and as such carries no weight in the discussion.
Not anymore....
Old 02-22-2011, 06:37 PM
Paul Sabatino

Default Last post

We post feedback for paying bidders immediately. Once feedback is left, you know who bought what. Use a little common sense guys. This is the last you will here from us. Thank you!!!
Paul
Old 02-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Todd Schultz

Now, on a more personal level. Those of you who know me know I collect primarily m101s, and by primarily, I mean heavily. I have a few hundred of them. I have no Stengel. Check your sources, you'll see they don't come for sale all that often. So let me get this straight. I'm finally able to land a card I need, at a manageable price no less, yet the first thing I do is look to flip it? And when SGC says its trimmed, I don't ship it off to PSA hoping they'll OK it? I just have buyer's remorse and decide that I'll get my money back (well, less two registered mailings, a $25 grading fee and more shipping fees with the return)?. This is how I do things? Really? I expect that GAI cards will cross or even get bumps because of what-- people generally have real good luck on that? As I said, I stated on my submission that I'd take a minimum of 60--so if it crosses at 60 I stand to make 5 fold on my money as this pissant suggests? An SGC Stengel 60 will sell for $5K? Right.

Here are some numbers for you. To the best of my recollection, in my entire life the number of cards I have returned or sought to return to any dealer, auction house, board member, fellow collector or guy down the street is ZERO-- this would be the first. Ever. So yeah, I have a real sweetheart scam all figured out--too bad this a$$hole and his two reputable dealer friends (who of course must remain anonymous because they do not exist) figured it out.

Second, in my entire life, I have submitted ZERO cards to any grading company other than SGC, whether raw, cross-over, reholder, review, etc. None, nada zilch. Why, if I stand to make so much on crossovers to PSA?

Third, in my entire life, I have submitted a total of THREE cards to SGC for crossover. All three were in this last submission, the Stengel that the liar sold me, a m101-4 Herpolsheimer Urban Faber GAI 8 and a m101-5 Gimbels Dave Bancroft GAI 6. The Bancroft I bought from Tim Newcomb in August 2005 and the Faber July 2005 on ebay. Yeah, I planned on shipping those back to the sellers 5 1/2 years later if I didn't get the crossover grades I wanted. Right.

In short, this guy's story is pure fantasy. BTW, I now see he claims feedback is posted immediately. Well I paid on the 4th and feedback was left on the 5th-- so again, why give me a positive if you've already been told to look for me to scam you "down the road"? BTW, check this seller's feedback now. His shiller has left him feedback claiming "100% HONEST & CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NO. 1". Does that sound like any feedback you leave for sellers--complimenting them on their honesty?
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Robert Williams

Just out of curiosity, did SGC crossover ANY of your 3 GAI cards??
Old 02-22-2011, 07:25 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Third, in my entire life, I have submitted a total of THREE cards to SGC for crossover. All three were in this last submission, the Stengel that the liar sold me, a m101-4 Herpolsheimer Urban Faber GAI 8 and a m101-5 Gimbels Dave Bancroft GAI 6. The Bancroft I bought from Tim Newcomb in August 2005 and the Faber July 2005 on ebay. Yeah, I planned on shipping those back to the sellers 5 1/2 years later if I didn't get the crossover grades I wanted. Right.
Todd, help me to understand something. You said that you received the Stengel and suspected it might be trimmed so you sent it in to SGC for their opinion, along with 2 other GAI graded cards on the same submission. Just curious, but did you suspect those other 2 of being trimmed as well? Surely you didn't just want to have them in SGC holders because you stated in another post...

Quote:
Frank, I don't need the card to be graded by SGC "in the first place". I have cards from these sets in all 5 company holders, including one "PRO" that I know to be authentic and unaltered, albeit overgraded. The holder means nothing to me so long as the card is good. Similarly, I didn't care about the numeric grade, and I submitted this with a request for a minimum 60. I didn't/don't need just a nm example of this card-- I would take one in most grades and my collection of this set spans from grades 2 to 8, depending on back.
If the holder means nothing to you as you stated above, why send them in 5 years later? Why not just leave them in their holder?

Sure, the seller's story doesn't sound right. But come on, does yours either?
Old 02-22-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:

First and as noted, how on Earth could any seller know my ebay movements --that I won this or any other auction? The entire process is anonymous, bidders and winners, yet not one but two sellers (very reputable no less) contacted him. Really--you seriously buy this?
I don't have a dog in this fight, but just want to clarify that it is easy to search for what a specific ebay user has won and bid on. You can do it under "Advanced search"

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&sort=3&_rdc=1
Old 02-22-2011, 07:45 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Just a question Todd. I know this really is completely irrelevant and kinda off topic, I'm just a little curios though. I can understand sending the 3 GAI graded cards for cross-over, but why not also send the PRO with 'em?
Old 02-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

We have a thread about a seller who refuses to accept a return, apparently shills his own auctions, apparently pleaded guilty to a serious crime involving dishonesty and served jail time, and you guys are cross-examing Todd?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Kenny Cole

I purposely stayed out of this thread until the seller came in and gave his side of the story. Having now heard both, it seems to me that one of the stories smells far fishier than the other. I have some real difficulty with the concept of one baseball card version of Dog the Bounty Hunter following Todd around, let alone two. While there are some other parts of the story that I'm having some problems with, I just don't believe the two "reputable" dealers part of the story at all.

Conversely, I don't have too much of a problem with someone who has had a card or two in a GAI holder deciding, after years, to send them in because he's already sending in another. I've contemplated doing that myself on a couple of occasions, if for no other reason to have uniformity in the cards that I have slabbed. Others may disagree, but to the extent that I think that slabs are attractive at all (and I'm still not a huge fan of them), I prefer the look of the SGC slabs to the look of the others.

Kenny Cole
Old 02-22-2011, 07:55 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Todd- why did you send it to sgc, and why was that not in your original post? You only indicated that sgc deemed it trimmed. There was no indication from your original post that you immediately suspected trimming. Am i missing something?
Old 02-22-2011, 07:56 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Peter- no offense, but i have suspected many ebay users on shilling. Seems to be a very constant issue
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

David- thats a valid point
Old 02-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Peter Spaeth

Is this not obvious? Todd suspected the card was trimmed, but didn't think it appropriate to return it on his own suspicion, so wanted to get a professional opinion. This witch hunt is ridiculous.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:07 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
Todd- why did you send it to sgc, and why was that not in your original post? You only indicated that sgc deemed it trimmed. There was no indication from your original post that you immediately suspected trimming. Am i missing something?

Kevin, he didn't make mention in his first post of suspecting the card being trimmed. He only threw in that very pertinent piece of information after he was being questioned (see post #32).
Old 02-22-2011, 08:08 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Peter- it would have been alot clearer to everyone had he said that in his initial post. " i suspected obvious trimming so i sent it in to another grader" that was not said unless i am missing something.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Ed Woelfle

Default Communication (Again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carterscards2006 View Post
This is our first and last post on this site. We are not going to get ourselves involved in this circus that this thread has apparently become.
Seems the "circus" that this thread became can be traced back to the lack of communication w/the buyer in the first place.

Was all this worth it?
Old 02-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Peter- no offense, but i have suspected many ebay users on shilling. Seems to be a very constant issue
And therefore, what? Not even worth discussing, as opposed to Todd's scheming?

Old 02-22-2011, 08:09 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
We have a thread about a seller who refuses to accept a return, apparently shills his own auctions, apparently pleaded guilty to a serious crime involving dishonesty and served jail time, and you guys are cross-examing Todd?
No cross-examination here. Completely unrelated to his issue with Caters. I was just curious as to why he would send in the GAI cards, and not the PRO.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:18 PM
David Ros.enberg

Last edited by DJR; 07-31-2016 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
If the holder means nothing to you as you stated above, why send them in 5 years later? Why not just leave them in their holder?
I was hoping that Frank Wakefield would ask that question, because he deserves an answer, whereas you do not. You accuse me of being a reneger on "who knows how many occasions" and point to one transaction from 6 1/2 years ago, yet sit silently by with no comment when real man of genius Mize claims it is "uncalled for" to point to an article stating that Paul Sabatino (this seller's name) was convicted of tax evasion arising out of embezzlement of more than $1.6 M just 2 1/2 years ago because "No need to go that far back in a man's past". Wonderful consistency there. You also took a shot at my professional character as well, with your usual amount of evidence and tact. Finally, it seems it may have been you who told seller to look at this thread, which leads to me having to respond to complete fabrications. Well, hope you like your champion now--maybe you should direct a few questions his way, unless of course you buy that BS he penned.

I will answer your question, though, because it appears arguably germane and is fair, and because of my exchanges with Frank. There were two reasons I sent in the other cards. One, I knew I'd be paying a bunch in registered mail for sending in just the Stengel, so I thought I'd add a couple more. More importantly, I was curious for myself to see if SGC might have some bias toward GAI, and I knew the other two cards were good--hell, I've owned them for many years and have examined them at length--whereas the Stengel looked funny to me pretty much right away. The other two came from long ago and far different places, so while it's possible they all could be deemed trimmed, I would have frowned very heavily on SGC's approach to things if the other two came back evid--trim. They did not--the Bancroft is 80, the Faber 86.

I'm in this for the long haul, and don't do this to flip or make my money like the liar would suggest and as some of you follow.One day I hope to have all my cards in just one company's holders, but that will be when I sell or shortly before I die, both of which I hope are a ways off. Until then and as I mentioned to Frank, they're rather hodge podge and half or so raw. I'd like to think that when it comes time, SGC will still be going strong and still be my grading company of choice--then I'll take the plunge. But I can't afford to do this more than once, or at least I choose not to pay more than once. So who knows whose holder would bring the most $$$ to my old age or my heirs?

Last edited by nolemmings; 02-22-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: typo
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Djr- please! You have been watching too many godfather movies!
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
No cross-examination here. Completely unrelated to his issue with Caters. I was just curious as to why he would send in the GAI cards, and not the PRO.
Well we all know the Pro is more than likely over graded or altered as most are so why waist the money. His preference to do the GAI's only is just that, preference. I have bought 1 GAI card ever and it was my WOJO T205. I was lucky that it did cross and I lost a full grade from an 8 to a 7. I was more comfortable with SGC's 7 than a possible GAI 8 flip on the card if I had to sell. Sadly enough due to a family issue with my youngest I had to sell. Big regret but some day he will return to my registry. It has a sense of validity when SGC and PSA grade a card numerically, as compared to GAI, PRO, CSA, and so forth.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:26 PM

What difference does it make when Todd suspected trimming, why he sent it to SGC, or what his intentions were? Who gives a @#$%???

The bottom line is Todd bought the card at auction, wasn't happy with the knowledge that the card is potentially trimmed and requested a refund. Any seller worth his salt should have offered one as long as the card was returned in it's original state.

What bothers me more is the complete lack of acknowledgement to the seller's past and legitimate concerns over the possibility of shill bidding.

I don't know vintagetoppsguy or cmiz and am not sure if they have an agenda or just like to read what they type, but I do know Todd and he is a stand-up guy.

Mike

Last edited by Matt; 02-22-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: language
Old 02-22-2011, 08:29 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Todd- i've got your man of genius!
Old 02-22-2011, 08:31 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Other than refusing to accept a return, how is any of that pertinent to this situation? We've already determined that this auction wasn't shilled. I just don't understand what the criminal history has to do with anything. As a buyer, I could care less about the personal life of a seller. I don't care if he has a criminal background, I don't care if he is a liar, I don't care if he beats his wife, I don't care if he's going to use the money to buy crack, etc, etc, etc. I care about getting the item I purchased as it was described/pictured. Todd got what he purchased. He may not be happy with the purchase, but the item was delivered as described.

Let's deal with facts about THIS case, not people's personal life.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:33 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Hey mike- get a life. You know as well as i do that if this happened to you, you would be pissed. The card was graded, i repeat, graded! He knew that.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:34 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Well said dave
Old 02-22-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Hey mike- get a life. You know as well as i do that if this happened to you, you would be pissed. The card was graded, i repeat, graded! He knew that.
Hey jackass, I have a life...a pretty good one at that. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Mike
Old 02-22-2011, 08:37 PM
David Ros.enberg

Last edited by DJR; 07-31-2016 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:38 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR View Post
Todd did NOT receive the card as advertised. He received a M101-5 not the M101-4 as stated in the listing contract. For this reason (technicality) alone, the seller should refund the money no questions asked. It is like selling a 1915 CJ as a 1914 CJ and saying tough luck!
Ok, if it wasn't as advertised, then why didn't he send it back right away instead of sending it to SGC?
Old 02-22-2011, 08:39 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Mike- brrrrrrrr. You are really something.

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 02-22-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:41 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Let's quit all the bickering back and forth and get back to the issue. One TPG says it's trimmed, one TPG says it is not. Todd said he could prove it was trimmed. I'm calling him out and asking him to do so.

How about a high resolution scan? That might be helpful! Show us what you see!

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 02-22-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Mike- brrrrrrrr. You are really something.
Brrrr....so are you
Old 02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

David- what the hell good is a scan? Just curious
Old 02-22-2011, 08:45 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
David- what the hell good is a scan? Just curious
Because he said that he could tell the card was trimmed as soon as he had it in his hand. Maybe a scan will help us see what he sees.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:48 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

I love it when someone responds"like a real man" on posts and does not have the b***s to post his name on the forum. OOPS, sorry mike

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 02-22-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:51 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

David- how can you tell from a scan if the card has been trimmed or not? You can't even see any wave to the edges. You are a better man than me

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 02-22-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
I love it when someone responds"like a real man" on posts and does not have the b***s to post his name on the forum. OOPS, sorry mike
You mean respond like a real man (not a high school boy) and tell someone to get a life. Is that what you mean?

Oh, and jackass, the name is MikePugeda

Last edited by docpatlv; 02-23-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Because he said that he could tell the card was trimmed as soon as he had it in his hand. Maybe a scan will help us see what he sees.
UMMMMMM you could just look at the auction right????????
Old 02-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Kenny Cole

lol, if your bull@#$% detector didn't go off immediately upon reading the "facts" in the seller's response, I seriously doubt that any scan, high resolution or otherwise, is going to convince you regarding the correctness of Todd's explanation that he thought the card was trimmed.

Last edited by Matt; 02-22-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: language
Old 02-22-2011, 08:55 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Mike- where's the love?

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 02-22-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
lol, if your bull@#$% detector didn't go off immediately upon reading the "facts" in the seller's response, I seriously doubt that any scan, high resolution or otherwise, is going to convince you regarding the correctness of Todd's explanation that he thought the card was trimmed.
+1

Last edited by Matt; 02-22-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: language
Old 02-22-2011, 08:56 PM

No...the word jackass is NOT Italian
Old 02-22-2011, 08:58 PM

OK...truce
Old 02-22-2011, 08:58 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Mike- i'll give you that one. Pretty quick response! I even tried to be politically correct and edit my response. You win that round, no offense.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:59 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Guys, the scan was just a suggestion. I thought if he provided a high resolution scan to show the suspected trim area, it might change my mind. Again, it was just a suggestion. The point was that he said he could prove the card was trimmed. I am asking him to do so, be it scan or some other method.

After all, Todd said that he could look at it and tell it was trimmed. Shouldn't a scan/pic help me see what he sees?

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 02-22-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Christ0pher C@ssidy

Just a few thoughts and observations (and I don't care whose side your on and I'm not taking sides with anyone --- at least not publicly).

I do have a complaint with the rationale behind some of the arguments here. Specifically those pointing to the Sellers past financial / legal transgressions and alleged shill bidding practices.

A public case has been presented by the Buyer against the Seller. The Seller has stepped forward and presented a defense. We the jury of public opinion must evaluate those arguments based on their own merit.

While the Seller's past legal history is both interesting and scandalous, it has no bearing on this case whatsoever. Nor do the charges of shill bidding. Though reprehensible as they may be, these considerations have no material impact on the matter of whether or not a TPG card may be returned to a Seller for a full-refund solely based upon a different opinion obtained from another TPG company. No matter what crime the Seller may or may not have committed in the past, it is irrelevant to the case at hand.

Now we've had a very good discussion and debate thus far, apart from the occasional name-calling. Let's keep this a fair-fight, with no hitting below the belt, and let's try to stick to the facts. Remember, neither our relationships with the parties nor our opinions of them based on past direct experiences or indirect knowledge should be given any weight when it comes to deciding this matter.

Much of the thread has been fantastic fun. I do, however, wish it had not been titled "Beware [Seller's Name Here]". I think that the Buyer initiated this thread out of a sense of frustration, and hence the title. I believe that it would have been in the Buyer's best interest to have presented the case in slightly more impartial manner, let's say as a question posed to the community concerning the proper etiquette and legal obligations of a Seller in such a case. The poor communication argument is also just another way of piling on, and has little to do with the main issue, which is, "Does any Seller have a legal or ethical obligation to accept the return of a TPG card simply based on the Buyer obtaining a different opinion from another TPG company?" It's a great question for this community to consider.

I'd also like to know how positions of the community may be changed if the Buyer had purchased a PSA card from the Seller (instead of a GAI card) and had tried crossing that over unsuccessfully? Or visa-versa (let's set our opinions of PSA and SGC aside for a moment and consider them equals for the sake of argument).