NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 07-10-2017, 06:46 AM
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth-gehrig View Post
Simply incredible
What a project that not many would have the patience for!
Congrats on sticking with it and finding the ones you have and best of luck obtaining the ones you are still after
+1, ditto Scott to all that has been said on the collection. Remarkable.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Damn Scott, I just don't know how you do it. Your network of contacts must be second to none. You continually find needles while the rest of us keep missing the haystack LOL. Heck, I've been looking for a Sept 9, 1969 Mets vs Cubs ticket for the past couple of years with no luck (the black cat game) and that darn thing had an attendance of approx. 51,500. I hope you get a chance to update some photos of your displays. I'd love to see them.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2686 View Post
Damn Scott, I just don't know how you do it. Your network of contacts must be second to none. You continually find needles while the rest of us keep missing the haystack LOL. Heck, I've been looking for a Sept 9, 1969 Mets vs Cubs ticket for the past couple of years with no luck (the black cat game) and that darn thing had an attendance of approx. 51,500. I hope you get a chance to update some photos of your displays. I'd love to see them.
Thanks Mike! Check out some of my updated display photos in the Post your Cincinnati Reds items thread. My Vander Meer showcase is my most recent project.
BTW, I have occasionally seen tickets and scorecards to the infamous "Black Cat Game" that you mentioned turn up on eBay before, but it has probably been 5 years since I saw the last one. I'm going to the National in a few weeks & I'll keep an eye out for you as it is Chicago Cubs related.
Send me an e-mail with your phone number and what you would like to pay for it & I'll look.
Scott
Old 07-10-2017, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth-gehrig View Post
Simply incredible
What a project that not many would have the patience for!
Congrats on sticking with it and finding the ones you have and best of luck obtaining the ones you are still after
Thanks Michael & Joe! If it wasn't for the terrific network of collector friends that I've made through the years, my collection wouldn't be half the size that it is.

Last edited by Scott Garner; 07-11-2017 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Mike

Congrats Scott on that terrific pick up!

Mike
Old 07-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Bry@n

I am surprised I am the first comment on this.
Gary, that is really cool.

How do you date it to 1861?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryPassamonte View Post
1861 Pioneer Base Ball Club token.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Jeff

Picked up this sweet 1947 Jackie Robinson from Stephen on the BST. I like to add little write-ups when possible to items on my site, with a little research (and borrowing!) I came up with this description:

Recognized as one of the two toughest Robinson pinbacks to locate, this example features Jackie in his Kansas City Monarchs Uniform from 1945. The Monarchs logo was removed from the photo and the team name "Dodgers" was later added to the pin. This pin is not only from Jackie's rookie year, it pre-dates his pins wearing a Dodger uniform.

If I'm off on anything feel free to add your two cents pinback experts! Thanks again Stephen and good luck on your quest!
Jeff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1947 Jackie Robinson Pinback.jpg (76.5 KB, 328 views)

Always looking for interesting pre-war baseball & hockey postcards!

Last edited by jb217676; 07-11-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:42 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb217676 View Post
Picked up this sweet 1947 Jackie Robinson from Stephen on the BST. I like to add little write-ups when possible to items on my site, with a little research (and borrowing!) I came up with this description:

Recognized as one of the two toughest Robinson pinbacks to locate, this example features Jackie in his Kansas City Monarchs Uniform from 1945. The Monarchs logo was removed from the photo and the team name "Dodgers" was later added to the pin. This pin is not only from Jackie's rookie year, it pre-dates his pins wearing a Dodger uniform.

If I'm off on anything feel free to add your two cents pinback experts! Thanks again Stephen and good luck on your quest!
Jeff
Great P/U, Jeff! I was so close to purchasing that myself it wasn't even funny.
When I seen it had sold, I was disappointed to say the least!

Glad to see it went to a good home.

Congrats!
Old 07-11-2017, 07:43 PM

^^ love it. I wish I'd had the dough.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Great P/U, Jeff! I was so close to purchasing that myself it wasn't even funny.
When I seen it had sold, I was disappointed to say the least!

Glad to see it went to a good home.

Congrats!
Sorry Dale, Timmies on me when you're in the area!

Always looking for interesting pre-war baseball & hockey postcards!
Old 07-11-2017, 09:15 PM
$cotty @.utin

Program from a significant game between Army and Carlisle featuring Jim Thorpe and a future President.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Vintage Army Football Collection
http://www.wix.com/armyautin/vintage-army-football

Last edited by smotan_02; 07-11-2017 at 10:06 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Dan Bretta

Congrats Scott! I had no idea you'd been at your quest for 45 years. How hard was it to locate tickets before ebay and the internet? Must have been nearly impossible.

This is stuff I have picked up recently, mostly this month (I got most of this stuff in Oregon at antique malls while I was on vacation)

The autographed balls are 1948 Detroit Tigers team, 1953 Seattle Rainiers team, Single signed Casey Stengel. There are 4 Wilson Autograph Series Nelson Fox with 2 of them still sealed (this ball must be a lot harder to find than the other Wilson auto series balls as I can find nothing in my internet searches), a Colavito Hartland (working on a "found in the wild only" set. I can never find them with the bat though), Drysdale mini-bat, Lincoln vs Philadelphia A's exhibition game ticket and an ink blotter featuring Bronko Nagurski from 1937.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg booty.jpg (78.8 KB, 476 views)
Old 07-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Marty H.

Picked up this guy from Hakes auction last night. For some reason, won't get the invoice until Saturday. Anyway, thanks to 'Jobu', Bryan for the heads up on this one.

untitledpp.jpg

Last edited by MartyFromCANADA; 07-15-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:17 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb217676 View Post
Sorry Dale, Timmies on me when you're in the area!
No worries, Jeff. I had ample time to grab it but I took too long thinking about it.

Thanks for the offer!
Old 07-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Jam.es Braci.liano

1962-64 game used bat from original Met Chris Cannizzaro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111505b_lg.jpg (5.6 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg 111505a_lg.jpg (10.7 KB, 429 views)
File Type: jpg 111505c_lg.jpg (13.6 KB, 431 views)
Old 07-13-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Congrats Scott! I had no idea you'd been at your quest for 45 years. How hard was it to locate tickets before ebay and the internet? Must have been nearly impossible.

This is stuff I have picked up recently, mostly this month (I got most of this stuff in Oregon at antique malls while I was on vacation)

The autographed balls are 1948 Detroit Tigers team, 1953 Seattle Rainiers team, Single signed Casey Stengel. There are 4 Wilson Autograph Series Nelson Fox with 2 of them still sealed (this ball must be a lot harder to find than the other Wilson auto series balls as I can find nothing in my internet searches), a Colavito Hartland (working on a "found in the wild only" set. I can never find them with the bat though), Drysdale mini-bat, Lincoln vs Philadelphia A's exhibition game ticket and an ink blotter featuring Bronko Nagurski from 1937.
Hi Dan,
Finding things was much harder, and trading was much more common than dollars changing hands. I used "wanted to buy" boards in local baseball card stores for leads.
Phone calls and letters were the way that most transactions took place based on networking at shows, answering ads in SCD, etc.
The internet has really helped the search, but I still find a lot of my tickets just through general networking with other collectors.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:09 PM
Marc

Default Henry Schmidt hat

Thanks to Rob (Fballguy), I was able to track down this item, listed as an LA Rams related item. It belonged to the Rams/49ers/Santa Clara University trainer, Henry Schmidt. It has signatures from Tom Fears, Norm Van Brocklin, and Elroy Hirsch. But, more importantly for me, it clearly started during the Santa Clara University 1949 season, which ended with an Orange Bowl victory over Bear Bryant's Kentucky team. Unfortunately, Bryant did not sign the hat. I always heard that he was pretty pissed about this loss, and never wanted to talk about it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SCU hat 1.jpg (72.2 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg SCU hat 2.jpg (70.3 KB, 322 views)
Old 07-15-2017, 05:46 AM
Kenny

Wire photo of Zach Wheat on This is Your Life Tv Show. Wheat is in the middle with Ralph Edwards on the left and Casey Stengel on the right. Wheat and Stengel were life long friends. They played together in KC and Wheat helped get Stengel a tryout with the Dodgers after he made it with them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_20170714.jpg (72.8 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_20170714 (3).jpg (65.6 KB, 298 views)
Old 07-15-2017, 07:45 AM
Joe Gonsowski

Default Doesn’t look like much at the surface . . .

I’ve accumulated a number of 19th century Detroit scorecards and enjoy studying the game write-ups and boxscores. They are usually uneventful but occasionally you find something of interest. My most recent scorecard, from Detroit’s 1887 Championship season, is one such example but this time of more significance to the opposing Pittsburgh Pirates (Alleghenys). The program dates to May, 2nd, 1887 which would be the second game in the history of the NL Pittsburgh franchise, perhaps the earliest known NL program. Pud Galvin would beat Lady Baldwin 8-3 but the interesting feat that day came from Pittsburgh’s catcher Fred Carroll who would collect a single, double, triple, and homerun in his first four at bats. Another Pittsburgh cycle wouldn’t be recorded until 1901 (Fred Clarke). Rather primitive scoring, but you can see 1, 2, 3 and a blank entry for the 4th at bat (but the word “home” near the runs column).

A neat piece that I've already shared with John Drecker

(Carroll - Burdick Collection)
- 19th century Detroit memorabilia and cards with emphasis on Goodwin & Co. issues ( N172 / N173 / N175 ) and Tomlinson cabinets
- N333 SF Hess Newsboys League cards (all teams)
- Pre ATC Merger (1890 and prior) cigarette packs and redemption coupons from all manufacturers
Old 07-15-2017, 02:48 PM
Clint

Just got this in. I wonder if Stewart was there for Ripken's first game of the streak?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2079.jpg (21.6 KB, 245 views)
Old 07-16-2017, 07:07 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_G. View Post
I’ve accumulated a number of 19th century Detroit scorecards and enjoy studying the game write-ups and boxscores. They are usually uneventful but occasionally you find something of interest. My most recent scorecard, from Detroit’s 1887 Championship season, is one such example but this time of more significance to the opposing Pittsburgh Pirates (Alleghenys). The program dates to May, 2nd, 1887 which would be the second game in the history of the NL Pittsburgh franchise, perhaps the earliest known NL program. Pud Galvin would beat Lady Baldwin 8-3 but the interesting feat that day came from Pittsburgh’s catcher Fred Carroll who would collect a single, double, triple, and homerun in his first four at bats. Another Pittsburgh cycle wouldn’t be recorded until 1901 (Fred Clarke). Rather primitive scoring, but you can see 1, 2, 3 and a blank entry for the 4th at bat (but the word “home” near the runs column).

A neat piece that I've already shared with John Drecker

(Carroll - Burdick Collection)
Awesome!!!
Old 07-16-2017, 08:04 AM

Great Mets jersey, Jim. Have you considered restoring it to the original number?
Old 07-16-2017, 10:11 AM
Rob

I had been looking for this middle guy for awhile. I got it for 1/3 my max bid so I was happy about that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1425.jpg (72.4 KB, 257 views)
Old 07-16-2017, 11:06 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

NM

Last edited by perezfan; 07-16-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:01 AM
Mike

Great looking bobble Rob. I need to add some vintage to my bobble collection.

Mike
Old 07-17-2017, 02:50 PM

Default HOF Nolan Ryan 3509th K original umpire lineup cards- Historic passing of WaJo!

July 2017 has really been one of my best pickup months in the last two years.

While watching the 2017 All Star Game I received an e-mail from a collector friend of over 20 years. About 25 years ago at a baseball card show in the NY area he picked up the home and road lineup cards from a game played in 1983 at Montreal. These game used lineup cards originated from the personal collection of long-time NL umpire Bob Engel. Noting that HOF pitcher Nolan Ryan was the pitcher for the Astros in the game, he bought them. Only last week, when researching the game, did he realize how historic the game truly was....

On 4/27/83 at Montreal's Expo Stadium, Nolan Ryan became the all-time career strikeout leader with 3,509 K's as he passed HOF great Walter Johnson's standard of 3,508 K's. For the record, Montreal player Brad Mills was Ryan's milestone strikeout.

When my friend realized what he had and knowing that I am an advanced Ryan collector, he was nice enough to immediately contact me asking if I would like to buy them, which I certainly did.
I have always hoped to find the lineup or dugout cards to this game because this was a major strikeout milestone for Nolan en route to his career standard of 5,714 K's, which is a record that quite certainly will never be broken.

These lineup cards now join a mini-collection that I have put together of memorabilia linked to this 3509 K milestone.
In my personal collection I have a 3509 game ball, scored program that is signed and inscribed by Ryan milestones 3508th K Tim Blackwell (ties WaJo) and 3509th K Brad Mills (sets new record), both umpire lineup cards and a souvenir plastic cup that commemorated Nolan Ryan becoming the all-time strikeout king.

TRIVIA DID YOU KNOW TIME

After passing Walter Johnson for career strikeouts, Nolan Ryan briefly lost his strikeout king crown to another HOF pitcher. Can you name him and how this occurred?

Nolan Ryan's milestone 3509th strikeout Brad Mills had an interesting career footnote last week in the 2017 All Star Game. Can you tell me what it is and the unusual circumstance by which it occurred?

Last edited by Scott Garner; 07-22-2017 at 05:27 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:19 PM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Wow, you really have had a good month...and there's 14 more days left. LOL
Old 07-17-2017, 04:17 PM
Mikeknapp

Nice pick up Scott!

If you have any 1971 Pirate regular season game stubs (home or away games) please let me know what have!

1971 Pirates Game used bats Collection 18/18 (100%)
Old 07-17-2017, 04:35 PM
Ed L@m

Default Carlton, briefly

Steve Carlton passed Ryan on June 7, 1983 with strikeout #3522. Ryan returned from the disabled list that same night and eventually passed Carlton on June 23.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darner View Post
Steve Carlton passed Ryan on June 7, 1983 with strikeout #3522. Ryan returned from the disabled list that same night and eventually passed Carlton on June 23.
Excellent Ed, you are correct.
Did you know that, or did you have to look it up?
By the end of 1983 Ryan assumed the strikeout lead for good & the rest is HISTORY!
Old 07-17-2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2686 View Post
Wow, you really have had a good month...and there's 14 more days left. LOL
Thank you to both Mikes!
Old 07-17-2017, 05:29 PM
Ed L@m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Excellent Ed, you are correct.
Did you know that, or did you have to look it up?
By the end of 1983 Ryan assumed the strikeout lead for good & the rest is HISTORY!
I did know it was Lefty and it was in 1983 but I did check with my certificate of attendance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg left.jpg (74.8 KB, 425 views)
Old 07-17-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darner View Post
I did know it was Lefty and it was in 1983 but I did check with my certificate of attendance.
Nice!
Old 07-17-2017, 05:57 PM
Dave Grob

Default Dandy Vandy

Left handed thrower Vander Meer JDM model glove and 1941 Play Ball card. Glove is missing the web, but that is easy enough to resolve.

Dave Grob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vandy Glove and Card.jpg (76.9 KB, 424 views)
Old 07-17-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Grob View Post
Left handed thrower Vander Meer JDM model glove and 1941 Play Ball card. Glove is missing the web, but that is easy enough to resolve.

Dave Grob
Hi Dave,
Nice pickup. I'm glad to see that you were the one that got it. I had this on my watch list, but the lack of the web prevented me from pulling the trigger in spite of the beautiful condition of the mitt. I'm sure that you know that this was Vandy's personal endorsed glove (JDM) that came in this glove box.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vander Meer Showcase 4.jpg (36.4 KB, 411 views)

Last edited by Scott Garner; 07-17-2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:35 PM
Dave Grob

Default Vandy

Scott,
I have been dying for one of these since I saw your incredible display that featured one. Would kill to find a box like yours.
Dave Grob
Old 07-17-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Grob View Post
Scott,
I have been dying for one of these since I saw your incredible display that featured one. Would kill to find a box like yours.
Dave Grob
Dave,
I'd be honored to keep an eye out for one of these boxes to complete the set.
Stay tuned...
Old 07-17-2017, 06:56 PM
Dave Grob

Default Vandy

Scott,
That would be incredible, but I'll try not to get my hopes up.
Dave Grob
Old 07-17-2017, 07:36 PM
Dan Bretta

Lelands just sold one of those boxes recently. I was an underbidder mostly interested in the gambling letter sent to Ban Johnson. Such an odd grouping.

http://lelands.com/bids/bidplace?itemid=82460
Old 07-17-2017, 08:56 PM
Rob

Quote:
Lelands just sold one of those boxes recently. I was an underbidder mostly interested in the gambling letter sent to Ban Johnson. Such an odd grouping.

http://lelands.com/bids/bidplace?itemid=82460
Very odd!
Old 07-18-2017, 04:50 AM
Dave Grob

Default Vandy

Wow. Can't believe I missed that.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
July 2017 has really been one of my best pickup months in the last two years.

While watching the 2017 All Star Game I received an e-mail from a collector friend of over 20 years. About 25 years ago at a baseball card show in the NY area he picked up the home and road lineup cards from a game played in 1983 at Montreal. These game used lineup cards originated from the personal collection of long-time NL umpire Bob Engel. Noting that HOF pitcher Nolan Ryan was the pitcher for the Astros in the game he bought them. Only last week when researching the game did he realize how historic the game truly was....

On 4/27/83 at Montreal's Expo Stadium, Nolan Ryan became the all-time career strikeout leader with 3,509 K's as he passed HOF great Walter Johnson's standard of 3,508 K's. For the record, Montreal player Brad Mills was Ryan's milestone strikeout.

When my friend realized what he had, he was nice enough to immediately contact me asking if I would like to buy them, which I certainly did.
I have always hoped to find the lineup or dugout cards to this game because this was a major strikeout milestone for Nolan en route to his career standard of 5,714 K's, which is a record that quite certainly will never be broken.

These lineup cards now join a mini-collection that I have put together of memorabilia linked to this 3509 K milestone.
In my personal collection I have a 3509 game ball, scored program that is signed and inscribed by Ryan milestones 3508 K's (ties WaJo) - Tim Blackwell and 3509 Brad Mills (sets new record), both umpire lineup cards and a souvenir plastic cup that commemorated Nolan Ryan becoming the all-time strikeout king.

TRIVIA DID YOU KNOW TIME

After passing Walter Johnson for career strikeouts, Nolan Ryan briefly lost his strikeout king crown to another HOF pitcher. Can you name him and how this occurred?

Nolan Ryan's milestone 3509th strikeout Brad Mills had an interesting career footnote last week in the 2017 All Star Game. Can you tell me what it is and the unusual circumstance by which it occurred?
Nice stuff! The lineup cards are cool. Not sure if it makes any difference in value, but 2 HOFers on the Montreal roster adds a nice touch.
Old 07-20-2017, 03:24 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocca001 View Post
Thanks to Rob (Fballguy), I was able to track down this item, listed as an LA Rams related item. It belonged to the Rams/49ers/Santa Clara University trainer, Henry Schmidt. It has signatures from Tom Fears, Norm Van Brocklin, and Elroy Hirsch. But, more importantly for me, it clearly started during the Santa Clara University 1949 season, which ended with an Orange Bowl victory over Bear Bryant's Kentucky team. Unfortunately, Bryant did not sign the hat. I always heard that he was pretty pissed about this loss, and never wanted to talk about it.
Very cool. Glad you got it!

Rob
Old 07-20-2017, 04:11 PM
Jam.es Braci.liano

1982 Neil Allen game used jersey
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (71.7 KB, 390 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600_1.jpg (72.0 KB, 408 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600_2.jpg (77.6 KB, 407 views)
Old 07-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Clint

First full tickets I've seen from these games. Was able to get day 4 as well. Wichita Boeing Bombers won the series led by Wichitan and MVP Daryl Spencer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2120.jpg (72.2 KB, 399 views)
Old 07-20-2017, 08:38 PM
Dan Bretta

Cool ticket, Clint. I've never heard of the Global World Series.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:58 PM
Clint

Quote:
Cool ticket, Clint. I've never heard of the Global World Series.
Thanks Dan. Not a real successful event but it made it 3 years. I have a few other items from it that I got from Spencer. A guy from SABR wrote an article about it if you are bored and want to Google it.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:48 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfarmboy View Post
Thanks Dan. Not a real successful event but it made it 3 years. I have a few other items from it that I got from Spencer. A guy from SABR wrote an article about it if you are bored and want to Google it.
Hey Clint - do you have a hookup with Daryl Spencer? I'd be happy to take any Giants stuff off his hands!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Clint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
Hey Clint - do you have a hookup with Daryl Spencer? I'd be happy to take any Giants stuff off his hands!
Rob I knew Daryl but he passed earlier this year. One of the nicest guys around. I don't believe he had any Giants memorabilia left. I never seen any other than newer autos. I got many of his local baseball items and a Brooks Robinson hat from his old restaurant. If anything turns up around here I'll let you know.

One thing I noticed was how disappointed he was on missing out on the 54 series due to military service.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:44 AM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfarmboy View Post
I got many of his local baseball items and a Brooks Robinson hat from his old restaurant. If anything turns up around here I'll let you know.
Clint,

Let's see the hat! 😃