NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Let me explain the Judge awarded the Fraser’s all rights, title and legal interest to all items of collateral and we have the right to sell them and then apply the money to the Judgment. I have the right to sell this stuff right now and be done with it. It’s in Roxanne and Peter Nash’s interest to help sell the collateral and get top dollar, but Peter Nash has refused to help.

The simple fact is Peter Nash has done this before but in a much bigger way. When a huge amount of Nash’s memorabilia was being held by Robert Edward Auctions for none payment, Peter Nash decided to plead the fifth dozens of times and caused his memorabilia by Court Order to be sold in an “AS IS” auction and John Rogers bought it for $550,000. I was told by somebody that works for Lelands Auctions that Rogers sold 3 items and got all of his money back. I wonder if those 3 items are the items that are now in “The National Pastime Museum” the online museum that opened last year. Those 3 items are the King Kelly bat, Hugh Duffy bat and Ed Delahanty pocket watch. Where did John Rogers get the provenance for those 3 items when Robert Edward Auctions couldn’t? After all Nash pleaded the fifth. Makes no sense to me, although Nash did counter sue me for ruining his business relationship with John Rogers but the Judge threw out Nash’s counter suit. I bid on the “AS IS” sale for $250,000 because I knew that some of the stuff was real such as the Hugh Duffy Trophy from 1898. I was friends with Nash when he bought the Hugh Duffy Trophy from the Dooley family for $25,000 along with 53 other items. But why did Nash plead the fifth? Why didn’t Nash show Rob Lifson the owner of Robert Edward Auctions the sale receipt from Katherine Dooley? Peter Nash even named his dog Dooley, kid you not. So why did Nash plead the fifth knowing that the Hugh Duffy Trophy was real and had a sale receipt proving he purchased it? Is it because Nash had no sales receipt for the Hugh Duffy bat and the King Kelly bat that came from the Dooley family? Below is the link to the Hugh Duffy Trophy that sold in legendary Auctions for $36,000.

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/Lot...entoryid=95313

I spoke with Katherine Dooley's attorney Jeff Roberts last year and he told me that Peter Nash was allowed to take items from Katherine Dooley's house and get them appraised. But Peter Nash never gave them anything in writing what was appraised. Did Nash take this stuff to Robert Edward Auctions to get it appraised but instead borrow money against it? I don't know but it doesn't look good when you read this email from Katherine Dooley's attorney, see below.

Subject: RE: Peter Nash - Katherine (Kitty) Dooley

Date: 05/29/13 03:43:50 PM

To: "'lkochfraser@optonline.net'"
Cc: "Matthew Lee"

Dear Robert,

This email serves to confirm our conversation regarding the appraisal of items owned by Katherine Dooley. At some point, although we do not know the exact date, Ms. Dooley gave Peter Nash permission to seek appraisals of some of her baseball memorabilia. Regrettably, we cannot confirm the date these appraisals occurred, the items that were appraised or their appraised value.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey W. Roberts
Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Seaport West
155 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210
Direct line 617.439.2149 Fax 617.310.9149
www.nutter.com
Below is the Bill of Sale of the 54 items Peter Nash purchase from Katherine Dooley. Please notice that there is no Mike Kelly bat, Hugh Duffy bat, Cap Anson Bat and the signed Babe Ruth mitt, all items that were owned by Nuf Ced McGreevy and all part of the Dooley collection. How come Peter Nash has never written anything about the authenticators that turned down Babe Ruth signature on this mitt? Rob lifson thought the Babe Ruth signature was good or else he would have never lent money against it. Authenticators do make mistakes but my point is, why hasn’t, Peter Nash written anything about this signed Babe Ruth mitt from when Babe Ruth played for the Red Sox? This mitt was worth a fortune! It is amazing that Peter Nash the Hauls of Shame website owner hasn’t written anything about this signed Ruth mitt he used to own. Nash loves bashing the authenticators but why not on this item which could be one of the most expensive signed items in baseball memorabilia history. Here’s the link to the Cap Anson bat that was part of the Dooley collection that John Rogers sold for $53,775 in Legendary Auctions in 2012.

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/Lot...ntoryid=128533

http://www.net54baseball.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0004.jpg (66.3 KB, 734 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0005.jpg (69.7 KB, 732 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0006.jpg (68.9 KB, 733 views)

Last edited by Sunny; 02-12-2014 at 07:13 AM.