NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Steven

Other than back outta deals, what else have you done? Just asking, sometimes one thing leads to another.

Steve Suckow

Last edited by rainier2004; 05-25-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: add name
Old 05-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
Other than back outta deals, what else have you done? Just asking, sometimes one thing leads to another.
Ive admitted to what ive done. I lied to dan mckee, backed out of some deals, and lied in the past to purchase a card. sh*t is bad but theres nothing I can do about what I did then. Im here to call out kirk because his accusations are very serious. Im not looking for anyones sympathy. Im simply here to prove what kirk said is BS, thats all
Old 05-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
Ive admitted to what ive done. I lied to dan mckee, backed out of some deals, and lied in the past to purchase a card. sh*t is bad but theres nothing I can do about what I did then. Im here to call out kirk because his accusations are very serious. Im not looking for anyones sympathy. Im simply here to prove what kirk said is BS, thats all
You lying and cheating and breaking contracts is also very serious. No one has any interest in giving you sympathy -- why would you even suspect it? You're a degenerate and really shouldn't be permitted on this board because you prey on honest hobbyists. As for Kirk, no one cares. Just go away.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
You lying and cheating and breaking contracts is also very serious. No one has any interest in giving you sympathy -- why would you even suspect it? You're a degenerate and really shouldn't be permitted on this board because you prey on honest hobbyists. As for Kirk, no one cares. Just go away.
Thats cool I will go away. I dont want sympathy from anyone. This is about me and kirk.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Thats cool I will go away. I dont want sympathy from anyone. This is about me and kirk.
oh. in that case i will get on with my dinner.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Ken McMillan

Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzz! Whoa, I wake up and there's a dog fight not involving Michael Vick! Wow!
Old 05-25-2013, 04:41 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Next case!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Kevin Qui.nn

Quote:
Its actually just about you. You called someone out from like...somewhere else....like another forum?

Granted i skimmed the thread thus far but...is this person even a member here and if not, why would they come to this thread just to argue with you?

You both seemed satisfied arguing on another forum, why spread this all over the place.

kevin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5-25-2013 10-49-48 PM.jpg (11.9 KB, 361 views)

Last edited by thehoodedcoder; 05-25-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Jeff P0tter

I agree. Go away, you have done similar things to me on the buying side then backing out after making ridiculous excuses. Wasted a ton of my time and cost me a potential buyer too. It's great that you want to apologize, but you are still pulling the lame moves that no one wants a part of. Until that stops, you will not be able to mend any bridges and not be taken seriously in this hobby, even if your only goal is to start drama.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:33 PM

i have asked my wife to hold off on dinner. she has decided to proceed with hers, but i think there is some serious potential in this thread and am prepared to warm mine in the microwave later on this evening. i hope it is not a decision i will regret.

Last edited by boysblue; 05-25-2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 05-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Rhett Yeakley

Quote:
Ive admitted to what ive done. I lied to dan mckee, backed out of some deals, and lied in the past to purchase a card...
Oh, that's all...

Just so you know, this isn't going to go well for you Joey. Those are some serious admissions right there, after admitting you have done those things in the not-so-distant-past why would we care if the "other stuff" this guy is saying is true or not? What you have admitted to is imo just as bad or worse than anything he was accusing you of (whether true or not), thus I have no interest in you or your situation.

You Sir are an admitted liar... end of discussion!

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562
Old 05-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
Oh, that's all...

Just so you know, this isn't going to go well for you Joey. Those are some serious admissions right there, after admitting you have done those things in the not-so-distant-past why would we care if the "other stuff" this guy is saying is true or not? What you have admitted to is imo just as bad or worse than anything he was accusing you of (whether true or not), thus I have no interest in you or your situation.

You Sir are an admitted liar... end of discussion!
Im not asking anyone to care, Im here to put a end to kirk's lies. Hes lied about multiple things and if Im going down then he needs to be outted to.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Im not asking anyone to care, Im here to put a end to kirk's lies. Hes lied about multiple things and if Im going down then he needs to be outted to.
LOLOL I don't even know who Kirk is and I don't care; however, if he screwed you over, he's now become my favorite person on Net 54. Consider him outed -- and applauded.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Rhett Yeakley

Quote:
Let me get this straight, you are mad that someone is lying about you but you have proven that you, yourself are not beyond lying to other collectors if it suits your purpose? Did I miss anything? Pot... meet kettle.

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562
Old 05-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
Let me get this straight, you are mad that someone is lying about you but you have proven that you, yourself are not beyond lying to other collectors if it suits your purpose? Did I miss anything? Pot... meet kettle.
YES IVE ADMITTED TO LYING IN THE PAST. I admitted what ive done. Kirk on the other hand has not admitted that he's full of sh*t and thats why I made this post
Old 05-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Al Richter

Default 15 post...

....limit needed again
Old 05-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Jeff P0tter

If I were in yours shoes Joey, I would disappear from this thread. The multitudes will continue to come out and slam you with prior offenses, that are true. Whatever reputation you may hope to try to restore by settling one solitary issue with another will be buried in this thread for all future buyers and sellers of yours to see your screwups. Not a wise move in my opinion.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:58 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

On second thought I'd rather not be part of this.

Last edited by oldjudge; 05-25-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:43 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
Wait a minute. You really only want your internet street cred returned. You lie and screw around with transactions and then when someone named Kirk eventually and effectively dogs you, you have nowhere else to go.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Wait a minute. You really only want your internet street cred returned. You lie and screw around with transactions and then when someone named Kirk eventually and effectively dogs you, you have nowhere else to go.
I never asked anyone for sympathy ever. I apologized to dan Mckee and admitted to him what I did. That transaction was 2 yrs ago. I never took anyones money, scammed anyone, or committed any illegal activities which is what kirk is accusing me of with no proof at all because he has none
Old 05-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Bi11..R0berts

Ok, well thanks Joey. All board members will use caution when dealing with Taxman. We also now know not to deal with you. You can go now.

If it's that bad, just take legal action against him and save us the pain.

Last edited by brob28; 05-25-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: last sentence
Old 05-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brob28 View Post
Ok, well thanks Joey. All board members will use caution when dealing with Taxman. We also now know not to deal with you. You can go now.

If it's that bad, just take legal action against him and save us the pain.
thats fine, ive had many successful transactions with board members and even bought from alot of them. Im waiting for taxman to respond and then im out
Closed Thread