NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-05-2009, 02:30 PM

Default Bing cashback live up to 15%

If you search for nintendo wii in the bing search engine.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Matt Wieder

searching for sony now gets me 20% cash back in fixed price eBay listings.
For those spying BIN cards, ask the seller to adjust his BIN price down a bit via PM instead of using the best offer feature to take advantage of the 20% cash back.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Jon Canfield

Anyone have a tutorial of how to use this or what I may have to set up to take advantage of this? I remember with the microsoft live, I needed to start a live email account.

Thanks!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Patrick N.

Default Not an expert but...

I just bought my first item with using the bing cash back program. Basically you go to bing.com and sign up for a very basic account, etc.--it takes 2 min. Then in the search browser at BING.COM type in Mickey Mantle and eBay, or something to that effect. At that point, it will shoot you to eBay and you can search for your what you want. You will start to notice BIN items with a gold coin next to them, which are eligible for 8% cashback. If you buy one these, you will get an email later from Microsoft asking if you will "accept" the cash back. I think you get only 100 or so bing cashbacks so if you are a big spender you might want to use them sparingly. I believe this account then builds up and you can spend the extra cash how you want. It's all basically a cynical ploy to help Bill Gates reconquer the universe. Good luck.

Last edited by mintacular; 12-06-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:33 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

xbox live just yielded me 20% for Buy it now items only. PAid immediately and 20% appeared in my paypal account right away
Old 12-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Keith

Same here. I just signed up for Bing this evening. I searched for "Sony" (as suggested above) in the Bing shopping search engine and followed an ad link to eBay. Bought a Dazzy Vance for my '33 Goudey set from Joe's Vintage Sportscards and 20 percent cash back was immediately deposited into my Paypal account. Awesome!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Tim Newcomb

Default are you sure it went back in right away?

I thought the rebate only came in to your paypal account after a 60-day "pending" period. At least mine always have, and that seemed to be the case with the things I bought yesterday. Are they doing it differently for some people now?
Old 12-07-2009, 11:22 AM
John €ffenheim

It is instant if the seller checks the "no returns" box when creating his listing. Otherwise it takes 60 days.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Keith

I guess that makes sense. If returns were accepted, you could just get the cashback and then return the item.

Unfortunately, search terms "Sony" and "Nintendo Wii" are only yielding 8 percent cash back right now. If and when it's possible to get 20 percent again, I'm definitely going to jump on some more BINs.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Jimmy

I got an immediate 20% cash back on a BIN earlier today.
Looks like it's 8% again...