Thread: Spousal Support
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zljones View Post
Some of you guys are luckier than hell, my finacee is as unsupportive as can be, even though I do not spend her money only my money. I pay the majority of the bills and on time, and make nearly double what she does, yet I still get a hard time. Luckily I have our mail key, so I sneak in all my packages.
Zack - this is your second post on this thread about your fiancee and how she just hates your hobby. You sure you got the right woman? Not just that she hates your collecting but everything you have said about her is just so negative, you make it seem as if she has total control and you are second guessing your decision about her and needing a place to vent about it.
You have to sneak around with the mail key and you two are not even married yet.
Just my two cents here, I have been married for a long time to an understanding woman.
And like KOC has said,, good luck.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 05-15-2012 at 03:18 PM.