View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Default eBay - TNT Collectibles (tntcollectibles58)

Posted By: hrbaker

I am going through a situation right now that will most likely result in me receiving my first negative feedback in nearly seven years on ebay. A seller listed a 1926-29 Frank Frisch Anonymous Exhibit card with a BIN or Best Offer. The listing had a scan of the front (you see where this is going) and the verbiage indicated that it was a "Beautiful" card. I sent an offer which he accepted, I mailed a money order and received the card and man was it beautiful, on the front. The back had moderate damage from being glued in an album at some point. I e-mailed the seller and asked why he neglected to note the back damage on this "Beautiful" card and he said that a back scan would have cost extra money so he did not do it. I asked him how much extra it would have cost to mention it in the write up on the item description - "crickets." He finally e-mailed me back and asked me to propose a solution which I did; 1.) Take the card back, send me a refund and I would eat the postage both ways, or 2.) Refund me one-third of the purchase price at which point I would be happy and go way. My suggestion was made over a week ago and he has not responded to two additional follow up e-mails. I will leave negative feedback and most likely will receive one in return. His POV is that it is my fault for not explicitly asking if there was back damage. I would like to know, am I being unreasonable here? Should I drop it? Should I leave negative feedback?

1926-29 EXHIBIT FRANKIE FRISCH ***BEAUTIFUL CARD**** Item #(200045765345)