View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 03:30 AM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...deal gone bad" BS that you keep spouting. OK..I'll officially deny it. I was not shot, NEVER shot anywhere in any part of my body, for any reason. This is like denying that I'm from Pluto. Hey, Johnny Blaze, one or two less trips down the hallway of Magic Mirrors per week might alleviate these fantasies. I'm presenting emails with information, names, places and events that I couldn't know, wouldn't know, shouldn't know UNLESS YOU TOLD ME. Don't you think these people mentioned are going to remember their place in your email related events and wonder just HOW the hell I KNOW? Are you dumb enough to think that they're going to believe your story that I'm only GUESSING... with 100% accuracy??? All you keep focusing on is your desire to know where I work and why I won't tell you. Is it any wonder?? When you finally DID visit NY and called me 50 times to get together, did you think I really wanted to? How eager did you think I'd be to get together with a man who would send another man unsolicited NUDE pictures of himself in commission of a well known solitary act. The last person on the Earth I wanted to meet with was YOU under those circumstances. The missus and I were BOTH convinced you were a deviate. And if anyone thinks I'm kidding, send me a request for a scan of the pix (which I had the good sense to store with the email discs) in which his face, along with what he's undertaking at the moment in hand, is unmistakably displayed! How'd I get my hands on THAT item which you just happened to send on your own, I thought at that time, possibly as a joke (but now I don't think it was as a joke)?