View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 12:41 AM
David Hernandez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samets View Post
Pot calling kettle black!

You're the guy that had 10 different accounts on GUU and used to comment on your own posts with different accounts! How many of your accounts were banned and how many do you still have left?

Your BFF WindyCityGameUsed was banned as well except with him, EVERY single post he ever made were deleted!
While i do not agree with the originator of this thread stance on Mears I would say this is one of the most bizarre post I ever seen come way out of left field. The thread itself has been point by point informative whether i agree with it or not. In other words Mike's opinions are made with effort to back it up with photo evidence and i credit those who have posted stayed within the confines of the argument at hand. Myself I am not a game used collector but i must say I have been intrigued with the thread and its back and forth argument. That being said my take on this post screams of some type of motive to discredit. Very weird nutball post with the 2nd of his post getting weirder asking for help and banning from the moderators. Odd indeed. Anyhow I guess it caught my interest so i am guilty as other for watching garbage TV.