View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 11:21 PM
mi.ke-w0.ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityGameUsed View Post
If you want to be smug and talk smack about me You best get your facts straight (Once Again) comrade smegma

If its any of your business I HAD doug aka pet monkey #2 delete all my pictures and posts after being banned for calling out Kenny G's plant/fake user account Phil316 in my last post. Like you don't know that Kenny likes 2 use Phil316 to play with the hobbyist & take swipes at competing AH's particularly Grey Flannel? I would also luv 2C Phil/(KG) say those things to Russek's face and watch what happens next.

If you stood for anything besides being a hoarder & cheap maybe you would post some of those derogatory comments you've made about Kenny G's business practices on the Clown College site instead of posting and hiding those thoughts on that low brow GUC site (Like Kenny isn't monitoring the internet!!! LOL)

Stick to the topic of this thread bro from what I've seen of that so called collection you have at least 3 very questionable items sourced from the very same people.

Bottom line your collection makes as much sense as you do so stick to what you really know which is bottom feeding the next LBT "price is right" pick-up on ebay
Totally interesting read on criticism (perhaps an expression of competitive spirit?) aimed at Grey Flannel Auctions. I can only speak from my experiences, but they do have the most vintage, legit NBA jerseys as far as AHs are concerned. My collection is comprised of a lot of vintage great pieces acquired from GFC. Many Laker jerseys from the Showtime era, many that are photomatched and photomatched to NBA Finals. So IMO "that person's" opinion,that you are referring to, in my book is absolutely wrong in regards to GFC. I have had nothing but positive experiences with them.

Last edited by mickeymao34; 02-27-2016 at 01:14 AM.