Thread: Board Features
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 02:23 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejharrington View Post
Leon - is there a way to search threads/posts for a full phrase? For example, if I want to search for "Charles Nelson Riley", can I get results for just that exact phrase and not for anything with Charles, Nelson, or Riley in it? I seem to not be able to do this. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
We probably need a s/w upgrade but the pain involved probably isn't worth the gain yielded, at this point. I use simple searches on our forum or I use Google and search Net54 and whatever..... Even though we aren't very Google friendly it seems to find us. I wish I had a better answer. Other members might know more than me about it.

Tony- There is a section of the board where post war but pre-1980 baseball cards are talked about, that is where you might discuss those cards.
http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Doug- we are putting some of the links back up there. IT will roll out over the next few days or so. You can see what some of it looks like under the archive tab.
I would second using the google search. If you put site:www.net54baseball.com in the google search along with your search phrase it will only search this site for that phrase. The only real limitation I have found are areas (BST) that aren't searchable for non members and therefor won't show up in a google search.