View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 12:16 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
I was going to say the same thing Mark. Amazing that it could be offensive to call women females LOL.

Ridiculous about the cartoons...I wonder if Fat Albert will make it through unscathed? Or did that already get cancelled by "Me Too" since its creator is a rapist?
IDK... they love to contradict themselves. What will they do with Foghorn Leghorn? The Chicken character (one of my all-time favorites) who stereotypes old-time blowhard politicians from the South. But the people being parodied are basically the enemy of the woke crowd, so I'm assuming Foghorn Leghorn will be ok.

Here's just one other example of hundreds...

Megyn Kelly is fired for dressing up as Diana Ross (when she was a teenager). Done out of pure admiration and being a die-hard fan of The Supremes. A one-time occurrence from her childhood. Fired!

Yet Jimmy Kimmel is thriving... currently the face of Disney/ABC. This, despite his blackface impersonations of Karl Malone.... performed repeatedly and accompanied by a stereotypical black accent and ignorant subject matter. Far more disparaging, yet somehow deemed okay by "the powers that be".

I could cite hundreds of other examples, but we should really get back to pennants. Sorry for the diversion.

Last edited by perezfan; 03-08-2021 at 12:17 PM.