View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Ken Goldin

Reply sent to mr Freddy buenter at 9am

Dear mr buenter
Thank you for your email
We will look into this immediately and take whatever action is appropriate based on our research and the information you have provided. We obviously need to independently verify this information.

While I appreciate the email, I wanted to caution you about public forum posts such as the one you made in the below link.
out of fairness, it is horrible for you to email us at 726 am and then make a damaging public forum post 15 minutes later stating we are " listing something under false pretense"
This not only does not give us time to investigate the claim, but incorrectly puts out a message to the public that we are trying to do something intentionally deceitful.

Ken goldin

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 22, 2014, at 7:26 AM, "fredy bünter" <

Hi

I discovered this Gil Hodges hat, which you are currently auctioning: http://www.goldinauctions.com/1957-g...p-lot8617.aspx

This is with 100% certainty not a 1957 hat, but a hat from the 1953 (possibly early 1954) season. The logo and the tagging both confirm this. Additionally, these hats were available to the public via mail order, thus the authenticity of all McAuliffe hats are always in question when there is no provenance record.

Thanks for your concern.

Best wishes

Fredy Buenter

Last edited by kengoldin; 04-22-2014 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Deleted email address