View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 03:36 PM
ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
I just discovered the block/ignore feature on this site(thanks quan for the suggestion) and I must say I feel happier already!

Might I suggest to anyone on here if there is another member who really irks you...just block/ignore them and you'll feel better immediately!

And please...if I bug you...just ignore me...you'll be much happier and your blood pressure will thank you for it!
Pete:

over the years I've personally learned a lot from you and your knowledgeable posts, and with that particular disclaimer, while I otherwise respect your decisions/opinions, "ignoring" is kinda like sticking a finger in your ears and saying "lalalalala", rather than simply electing to NOT respond to things that may pi$$ you off...again, while I respect your stance and your decision to do whatever you deem necessary, starting a (potentially sh!t-stirring) thread extolling the perceived "value" of a particular function that's been available forf**kingever on Net54, contributes very little to the overall positive nature of topics available here...

again, NOT intending to motherf*ck you personally in any way, but - especially recently - I've noticed a more negative overall tone in too many cases that is turning this once semi-civilized (compared to the competition) board into a less-than-desirable forum that's dependent on positive contributions.

I'm comparatively a piss-ant as far as knowledge and overall contributions to N54, but it seems to me as if there's - and not trying to single you out individually - a larger segment of posters w/personal vendettas vs. actual swapping of constructive knowledge - polluting a once-friendly environment...

to paraphrase "Exhibitman" (Adam) - "...it's just baseball cards dammit, IT'S JUST BASEBALL CARDS!..."

JMO, and looking forward to your vast knowledge in future post/thread context rather than your - or anybody else - airing potentially inflammatory bullsh!t directed at any real (or imagined) personal nemesis.

happy collecting!

DS