View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Bry.an Sylv.est3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post
Respect your thoughts, but I "assumed" I threw it away, so I thought. You cannot prove that I threw it away either, but when the authorities come knocking on his door, we will then know the truth. I don't get any mail whatsoever, other than eBay purchases or BST purchases, and I know EXACTLY when my cards come. There was no possible way did I think I threw it away, but I chalked it up as that.

I realize I could be a complete dumbass in doing so, but I have never come close to throwing a card away, I just figured I may have, it is pretty difficult to throw away a buddle mailer when that is the only thing I receive in regards to mail other than bills. I would rather throw those away :P

But, I do hope I get it back.
By all means take my comments for what they are worth, nothing. Just giving the new seller then benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was really found in the trash? Maybe it exchanged hands more than once before it ended up on ebay?

Then again maybe the card was delivered to the seller's residence and instead of doing the decent thing by finding it's owner or at least the sender, the seller committed mail fraud and opened and kept something not meant for him or her.

But whatever the real story may be it looks like this will have a happy ending. Kudos to the forum.