View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:38 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylbry View Post
If you threw the card away how is someone else finding it in the trash and selling it on ebay a crime or "unethical"?

Quite frankly if I found something that had been disposed of and may have value I would put it on ebay to try and get something for it.

No offense to the OP but from reading this thread I can only see one "dumbass" and it isn't the current seller.

Granted, if it was stolen that would be a different story. But that will be hard to prove, especially since there is a thread on the internet on how the card was thrown away.

Edited to add - But I do hope you get your card back. And if you do, starting this thread will certainly have served you well.
Respect your thoughts, but I "assumed" I threw it away, so I thought. You cannot prove that I threw it away either, but when the authorities come knocking on his door, we will then know the truth. I don't get any mail whatsoever, other than eBay purchases or BST purchases, and I know EXACTLY when my cards come. There was no possible way did I think I threw it away, but I chalked it up as that.

I realize I could be a complete dumbass in doing so, but I have never come close to throwing a card away, I just figured I may have, it is pretty difficult to throw away a buddle mailer when that is the only thing I receive in regards to mail other than bills. I would rather throw those away :P

But, I do hope I get it back.