View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:44 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 Reference, Reflections......The "MONSTER" Master Set achievement....check-it-out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
What would be interesting to know is how many current collectors are actually actively going after the 5252 or so different cards. It's no secret that I'm trying. Who else is going for the complete master?

I wonder if PSA will ever offer a special T206 discount when submitting 1000+ different cards for the registry set? Or will SGC get their new Registry going and steer many towards their direction? I requested a PSA Registry upgrade or addition to include all 5252 or so cards and a separate 28 card Factory 30 "No Print" set. I was told well over a year ago that it was already in the works for the master set and no response on the "No Prints". I even offered to help in any way, free of charge.

A very good question, Ron.

Speaking for myself, I currently have approx. 2600 different front/back permutations.....just 1/2 the way towards a master set. I have no intentions of broadening this T206 collection
to achieve a master set. I leave that task to my Grandson, Ron, who will inherit these cards.

My T206 collection comprises of the following complete (or near complete) sets, or back runs..….

all - PIEDMONT set...….520 cards (includes MAGIE and a "poor man's" JOE DOYLE error card)

all - SOVEREIGN set.....408 cards (complete)

all - SWEET CAPORAL Factory #30 set.....468 cards ("complete"....only missing Wagner)

hybrid T206 set....514 cards (includes CAROLINA BRIGHTS, CYCLE 460, EPDG, brown HINDU, OLD MILL, POLAR BEAR, SWEET CAP, TOLSTOI)

AMERICAN BEAUTY 460 run.....72 cards (of 74)

Exclusive 12 run.....128 (of 156 cards)

Various players back runs [blue Chase, Cobb, Frank Delehanty, Donlin (bat), Doolan (fielding), Johnson, Six Super Prints, etc.]…..261 cards

AB 350, BL 350, CY 350, DRUM, red HINDU, LENOX, PIEDMONT 460/42, UZIT, 1910 COUPON, etc......222 cards

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 03-27-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.