View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor912 View Post
Would law enforcement get involved if someone was selling all the parts to make a bomb along with instructions on how to assemble it? Or all the ingredients and recipe for making meth? I'm seriously asking because I don't know what constitutes breaking the law in these situations. They're not perfect examples, but you get my point.
I will go out on a limb and say that I have probably spoken with law enforcement, concerning the hobby, more than most in the hobby. No, selling those flips isn't illegal, no way, no how. As far as selling things to make bombs, you probably have to take it on a case by case basis. I would guess that some things wouldn't be illegal but I am sure some are. I believe there is now mandatory reporting when certain things are sold which can be used to make bombs. Same goes for doing anything illegal., such as making meth or other illegal substances. I am sure some things are illegal and some aren't. Now if someone buys the flips, and tries to use them fraudulently, then yes, that would be illegal. BTW, these are just educated guesses on my part.

Last edited by Leon; 10-04-2013 at 05:00 PM.