View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 08:15 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
I agree a trade is fair for both parties if the trade is made, if you didn't like what you were getting back you wouldn't make the trade, right. I would happily trade in someone's favor if I didn't have to pay $$ for the cards and needed the ones I was getting. I thin out my doubles/extra cards and get what I need in return, win win for me

good luck with the journey
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFisk View Post
+1 I am very happy with the cards I bought from Stephen at an overall FAIR (emphasis on no charity on my part) and look forward to reading the updates as they are posted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpm0014 View Post
I enjoy this thread as well and have enjoyed trading with Stephen. It's a shame that some people are just so negative.... when in the end.....it doesn't even pertain to them or affect them. I hope he gets his Mantle, or something close to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregr2 View Post
I am also enjoying this and wish you the best of luck on your journey. I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to go for it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRfan1 View Post
It's been fun to watch your progress towards your goal! I'm interested in seeing how close you get!!! Sorry for the garbage and grief you've been subjected to from other members. Too bad we're not more supportive of each other....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightmanCometh View Post
I don't get why people are only looking at the monetary value of these trades. Sure, if the OP trades a $75 card for a $100 card then he gained $25 in value, but that's only half of the trade. On the other side of the trade, the trader got a card they valued more than the $100 card they gave up. Maybe they needed the card to complete a set, maybe they really like the player, or the team. Trades aren't only confined to their monetary value.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Looking to either sell or trade the rest of whats left. Some beauties available.

Once these are gone I will move on to phase two!

I will also reveal the starting price of the Walter Johnson