View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 08:42 AM
Erik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocca001 View Post
An assortment of recent pickups. With 20+ years of collecting Santa Clara, I was happy to find this new (to me) Orange Bowl pennant. I'd seen a Kentucky version so figured this existed, but had never seen it. Happy to get it even with the damage.

Luv Ya Blue is rather rare. People here in Houston are up in arms about Tennessee wearing the Oliers throwback uniforms this year. They are scheduled to wear them in a game against the Texans. Just seems wrong that those uniforms don't belong to a Houston team. I like how the Ravens handled things with the (new) Browns.

I liked the red tassels on the NY Giants. New York Giants seem tougher and tougher to find these days. Lots of Dodgers and Yankees, but not so many Giants.

These are great pickups, Marc. Really love the Orange Bowl pennant! It found its natural home!

The Oilers thing is strange. Agree about the Ravens and how the Browns are the Browns. Idk why the Texans aren’t the Oilers tbh. When the North Stars (Stars) moved to Dallas, it was a huge blow to MN. It still bothers me that we can’t have the North Stars name back (no offense, but wth is ‘Wild’) [emoji1744]

Good stuff