View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 05:25 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve D View Post
I have a possible explanation.

Back in January, I won 17 T205s from a near-set break they did...the total price was around $1,800 or so.

To pay for the cards, I sent them around 475 cards for them to auction, as they allow people to submit items in lieu of cash payment.

Due to the number of cards I submitted, the cards weren't ready until their April auction. Since ebay's time limit expired before then, PWCC was not able to mark the items as paid, so ebay probably considers them unpaid, even though the cards I submitted covered the T205 cost with plenty of room to spare. Everything worked out great in my view.

Steve
Many of these cards just coincidentally are the high end rookies being manipulated in 2016. And he included only cards valued 7K and above. Maybe you should study the list before theorizing?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-22-2019 at 05:25 PM.