View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 11:37 PM
Administrator

Default Mastronet Auction

Posted By: Robert

I an a web designer of large membership based sites all income producing and have been contemplating whether or not to do a site based on baseball cards. It would be for pre-war cards only and you will be able to open a profile of a certain card say a T206 Cobb red portrait and see a compiled list of the last years sales of that card graded by one of the big three that have sold on Ebay and through the major auction house. It would give details on the grading company, grade, date, price and back type when it applies. It would be for members only that can access the information and of course there would be some other added value features. My question is this who out there would be willing to pay a monthly fee and how much shuld be charged. There is a lot of work needed to be put into the site as well as to maintain it. Your feed back will be a determining factor as to whether or not I where to persue this venture. I think it would be a valuable tool for everyone and would be accurate in the price trends unlike the SMR publications. I would also be looking for some people who would be interested in be apart of this venture by adding to the database.