View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:16 AM
€r!©k §µmmær$

Default I can only assume

I didn't get a single message from the buyer. At exactly one month after shipment, the funds associated with the purchase were withheld. I can only assume that the buyer opened a case with Paypal.

Personally, I keep track of all of my purchases, and if something didn't arrive within 10 days, I would contact the seller. It was odd to me that it was a full month after the shipment. It almost appeared as though the buyer trolled through all of the paypal confirmations looking for instances of the DC not stating 'delivered'... but that's the conspiracy theorist in me. It's just as likely, however, that the individual typically wins several items and does a month end reconciliation on items purchased and received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
I'm a bit confused as to what happened in this situation. Did PayPal take the money because the buyer reported the card as not being received or was it because the tracking number showed it as not delivered? Considering delivery confirmation doesn't seem to be too reliable I'm hoping PayPal can't just take money from you because the tracking number says it wasn't delivered.