View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
I've had a few things that I bid near retail on that I got a bargain because nobody else bid. I'm really not sure how that's fleecing anyone,
It's not. Auctions for legitimate items can sometimes be had for less than market value. That's not fleecing anyone.

Here we have a guy who thinks he found a $100,000 card on ebay for less than $1,000 at auction. Really? On a Ty Cobb card? That guy has no clue as to how many people passed on that card immediately because it is an obvious fake. It's the same thing with anyone who bids on ungraded T206 Wagners on ebay. They are never real. "But what if?" Nope. There is no "what if" with respect to ungraded Wagners. Ever. Stop looking. And even if "what if" then you won't be the only one to find it. You just won't. And it will get bid into the stratosphere. You can start bidding on that ungraded Wagner when it hits $10,000 from a legitimate seller with legitimate bidders involved. "But my cousin found a ruby slipper on ebay for a nickel and it was worth $1,000." Congratulations to your cousin. Not happening on a T206 Wagner. Or a Ty Cobb/Ty Cobb. Just please stop.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206