View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 01:08 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcard1 View Post
Just a few observations.
_ I don't think the cards shown were all the cards there were if you look back at the original description.
_Seans offer seemed very fair, considerably higher that most dealer offers of a percentage basis, but on the other hand, there isn't a ton of chaff in this despite its grade. It is all stuff that can be sold in chunks and unlike, say, a 1969 Reggie Jackson Rookie, very few things that a dealer is likely to have a ton of duplication of.
- The seller might have decided to piece it out. On the one hand, he is essentially eliminating the middleman, on the other there are costs and considerable effort involved. The payday is probably between $2500-$5000 more than the offer, which if you are in no rush may or may not be worth it. He will almost certainly not get as much out of it as a dealer would.
_So long as I am sharing, I don't really like regular donuts. I am down for a good chocolate covered, or something like a vanilla Bismark, but the regular ones just seem doughy and not worth the calories.

the guy did say "selling collection looking for a dealer".......so I think its logical to assume you was looking for a middleman...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-25-2015 at 01:08 PM.