View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
Well, he's a dealer that backs up his own items. That would make any dealer who issues their own coa an authenticator. Every booth at the national has an authenticator behind the desk. There are 600 authenticators at the national.

Here's my definition: An authenticator is an authenticator.

i would have to see a letter of rejection from abc, or xyz on that ballplayers signature as i guess only those companies are qualified to tell people whose sigantures are real and who are not?

Our mutual friend is the only one with the expertise to call out the al ruddy/al pacino mistake on pawn stars, even though many people on the blogs said "what a wonderful job mr. wonderful did on the authentication."

so our mutual friend mr. mueller is terrible and the company who asked him to join, to which he said 'no' to many times is good. i finally got it now.
First of all, Mueller is not a friend of mine.

So your friend Mueller called out the Al Ruddy/Al Pacino mistake on the Pawn Stars show. Wow, does that make him some kind of hero?

But yet I didn't hear a peep from Mueller about the Drew Max and the FDR Letter To Clergy joke. Nor did I hear Mueller call out Drew Max and that Bram Stoker mess on the Pawn Stars.

You're right, Travis, I finally got it now. It's called a double-standard. I got it.