View Single Post
Old 02-01-2002, 01:52 PM
Administrator

Default What did we do before graded cards?????

Posted By: leon

ok fine.....you are right.....very slow day in sales...so time to jabber....dang I can't piss you off can I? You are correct that most are business relationships. I do speak to several board members on the phone fairly regularly though. I consider folks I talk to on the phone frequently friends. Maybe not my best friend but I care about them and I think they care a little in return...Scott B. is my mentor (sorry Scott) and I see him on a semi-regular basis. (like tomorrow)....I speak to BCD quite a bit too and email with him almost every day....loaded canon, passionate about the hobby and life, and very knowledgable...and a very caring person.....I speak with Jay to just see how things are going...I speak with Doug to see how things are going....I am not speaking with these folks just to try to further my own best interests...I speak with them because we have the hobby in common and I like them......I am 40 so I hope I am not naive in my thinking.....money is money though so I do try to be careful for my own good.....ain't quite broke yet (knock on wood)....so guess I am doing ok....best regards