View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Default Monthly auction of memorabilia and collectibles

Posted By: Philip Weiss

Greetings,
My name is Philip Weiss and I am President of Philip Weiss Auctions, located in Oceanside, NY. I have been reading the posts on this board for a while, and felt that it was time to introduce myself. I recognize the names of some of you as I have sold memorabilia to you in the past.

I have been involved in the auction field for 30 years, and for the last 20 years have owned and operated my own auction house.

We specialize in books, stamps, coins, dolls, trains, toys, animation and other artwork, comic books, magazines, and of course, sports cards
and memorabilia. We hold monthly auctions with anywhere from 700-1200 lots of collectibles.

Our upcoming auction, to be held live at our gallery on October 22nd, simultaneously on eBay Live, will have a large selection of baseball cards (graded and ungraded) and memorabilia, including T cards, items from the estate of Paul Krichell, the long time Yankee scout who signed Lou Gehrig, and much more.

We have in hand another large collection of T cards that will be in a future auction, as well as constantly obtaining additional sports items.

In the past we have handled the estate of Billy Martin, sold uniforms from the 1920's and forward, record setting prices for some cards, and more.

If you wish to see a preview of our upcoming auction, you may do so at http://www.philipweissauctions.com. The complete auction, with photos, will be available one week before the auction. You can bid live at our gallery, through our web site, through eBay live, or on the phone the day of the auction.

I look forward to doing business with all of you, and would love to see you at our gallery if you can make it. If you have any questions for me, you can contact me directly at 516-594-0731, or through e-mail at auction22@aol.com

Sincerely,
Philip Weiss
President