View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Travis writes "The verbiage doesn't matter, whether they say forensics or not, it's whether or not they are good at authenticating autographs. The bar is already set pretty low so they can't do much worse than what is already out there."

The below was certed by Todd Mueller and sold on his website. A pitiful Derek Jeter forgery. When confronted about certing the below Jeter, Mr. Mueller replies "That was obtained in person by Danny Tuliebitz. His cousin is the New York Yankee's travelling secretary." Really?

So, Travis, when you write "The bar is already set pretty low so they can't do much worse than what is already out there." you are absolutely correct. This is a great example of "the bar is already set pretty low."

Attachment 55748
While I think Todd has a great business model, this is HIS BIGGEST PROBLEM...he won't return anything despite offering completely worthless "lifetime guarantee" and will fight tooth & nail how he is so much smarter than you citing BS "providence" or stating his COA is forged??? LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOO.

He is an complete idiot and anyone buying a thing from him or listening to his gibberish are complete morons. I base my opinion when the guy went on for 3 pages on that pathetic website, Autograph New Live last year how this Mantle was real. The thread has since been deleted by Steve Koschal, the festering boil on the ass of the autograph industry who runs that site of the stupid.

Yeah right Todd, and Pete Nash has a bridge to sell you. For sake of clarification, I post this FORGED MICKEY MANTLE signed photo (yet again)as Exhibit A into this boobs stupidity. This was sold on his website last April. Why don't you explain your stupidity on "this Forum" and see how far it gets you....CRICKETS CRICKETS that's what I thought. When you admit you are wrong about this photo and refund the poor sap who bought it, I'll ease up. Until then you have ZERO CREDIBILITY and all your ventures should be treated as such.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Todd Mueller Mantle 4-2011.jpg (42.4 KB, 111 views)