View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 09:10 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxcat View Post
Cheese and crackers.

I still fail to see how it is any of your business what someone paid for something. Do you walk up to people that you meet and ask them how much they make? How much the car they drive cost?

I'm curious, in your $5000 to $4000 example, is the theoretical card one for a collection or to be resold? If it is for your collection and you want it then buy it. If it is to be flipped then I have this to ask.

Are you the only person that is allowed to make money off of a card they bought?

In response to your "helping one poster" comment: so am I.

did you read the posts? I never ask that the person paid for it....they tell me as a way to negotiate....it doesn't matter what you do with the card...

also we are talking about asking price..not what the card sold for (though ebay tells everyone)

it not important about why a card is bought...I don't care what a person does with the card......I also told you I don't care what sellers paid for the card...

..I like to pay market price..thats what I like to pay and that's the purpose of me buying cards.. ..I buy many cards from dealers on net54

.its good that you like to help posters..so do I...so we are both helping the world...congrats..

People who now say 'but why put what the card sold for? the buyers don't like that' 'do you ask dealers how much you pay for their cards before negotiating'

I think everyone will know my responses now...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-14-2015 at 09:20 AM.