Thread: Fenway question
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Rob G.

Can't recall if there are poles specifically in the view of the 1st row, but there does seem to be poles all over the place that are obstructing views.

I'm a Yankees fan, but my entire family and most of my friends are "Sawx" fans, so I make it Fenway every now and then. Its a neat little stadium that has a lot of history. I poke fun w/friends that it only holds 10k people and half of that is standing room only, or that it has no rest rooms cuz fans just pee on the field, or the reason they have 19" flat screens in the grandstand area is cuz watching the game 30 feet away from a 19" tv is better than being at the stadium. But it really is a neat stadium. From the outside you can't even tell its a stadium cuz its mostly bricks, just looks like another warehouse building or something like whats behind Camden Yards. Many of the fans are just as content in one of the surrounding pubs as they are watching the game inside.

On a side note, I hear they are building a big HD screen in centerfield. Long overdue