View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 11:53 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I would think the BO idea is the best idea possible for any sale. As an avid art and card collector, I certainly do not mean this insultingly to the seller but as an honest opinion. The 75k is most certainly a pipe dream with zero provenance. I see no artist signature on the front or rear, it also looks like it has been removed from the frame so assume no signature was found on the edge of the canvas. Without locating the artist info to help with dating and having it examined professionally to see if the medal was added it’s a leap of faith.

With no info and the current condition I would leap on anything that comes close to a tenth of that but fear it will even join the eBay museum at that price point. With no provenance it becomes a very limited and tiny market, but I hope it finds a great home.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 07-10-2022 at 12:09 AM.