View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 06:51 AM
Administrator

Default O/T but may be somewhat helpful

Posted By: Jeff Mohler

As you can see from my creative log in, my name is Jeff Mohler. I live in Lancaster, PA (home of the e93 set). I am one of the many lawyers on the board, specializing primarily in real estate law.

Like many here, I collected cards in my pre-teen years back in the 1970's and early 80's. I rediscovered cards about a year and a half ago when Joseph, my oldest child, got into baseball. My first pre-war card was an SGC 30 T206 Bresnahan w/bat.

So far, one of my biggest thrills was attending a local estate auction about a year ago where "three baseball cards" were advertised. They turned out to be three blank backed Pinkerton postcards. I posted my find on the board, but I think some of the members were a little suspicious of a newbie who picked up something like that.

I have been married for eleven years to my wife Rachel and have three wonderful children, Joseph (8), Emma (6) and Abigail(2).

I hope to be at the Reading/Philly show and meet some of you there. Other than Keith O'Leary, I haven't met anyone else on the board yet.

Jeff