View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Ben North

I could only get it down to 6.
The Ripken in the GEM holder used to be a rare FF version. I tried trading/buying it from a friend for many years. A while back because of age and none of his family caring about cards he decided to sell everything. So even though we had bought/sold/traded hundreds of cards getting this one from him when he decided to sell everything meant a lot to me.

The Beckett slabs are part of grading history. These are 2 of the 12 cards Beckett used to test their slab design before ever grading a card for the public. I bought serial number 007 from Mark Anderson several years ago. I also have serial number 0005 that I bought from Leon a few years ago who bought it from Mark.

The Ted Williams card is from Teds collection that his daughter auctioned off. I have the LOA from her for it someplace. Just cool to own a card of Ted that he actually owned.

The Score cards are a wrong back pair of my all time favorite two players. I purchased these directly from Score back in the day. These are by far my favorite cards by a mile.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg favslab.jpg (192.0 KB, 399 views)