View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 08:41 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

[QUOTE=swarmee;1879322]New information for once: "All the grading card companies have seen our Marketplace Tenets. They have read our stance on conservation vs. alteration. And all that was done in the weeks to months before us actually posting it." He doesn't say that any of them have ratified those or even given their opinions on it. Radio silence sure is saying something to me; not to him I guess.

So maybe the TPG's have read his "Tenets." Sounds like he has the gall to consider himself "the authority" that his word shall be beholden as sportscard gospel and how "assets" should be sold.

Who gave him the title? Is he the new "Lord of Sportscards?" In my opinion he seems to have a high opinion of himself...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.

Last edited by chalupacollects; 05-20-2019 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Typo