View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Adam

50s: 52 through 57 are all wonderful, but my favorite is 53. The beautiful paintings and the design are just perfection to me. One of my favorite sets of all time.

60s: 60, 63, 64 and 67 are all in the running, but if I have to pick an absolute favorite, I'll go with....hm. 60, I guess. It's fun and colorful, and I like the side by side shots, similar to the mid 50s sets, and the team logo on the bottom.

70s: 71. Cool design and I dig the black borders. I know everyone loves the 75, but I guess you had to be there. I was an 80s kid. Not crazy at all about the wild colors. I disliked 90 as well, and that was out when I was still in little league, so there you go.

80s: 83 is a great looking set. Another of my all time favorites, and one of the first I started collecting. I also like 84 through 87, but I can take or leave the rest of the decade. That run from 83 to 87 though, produced some memorable designs.

90s: I liked the 91 set quite a bit. Classic style design, and lots of great photos that year. They caught some of the players in cool poses. Ryan, Puckett, Boggs, Clemens and Henderson all come to mind as having stand out cards that year.