View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:03 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanu View Post
Congrats to the Mavs although I must admit I don't know which I enjoyed more, the Mavs winning or the Heat losing.

Is Lebron turning into the Barry Bonds of the NBA?

Did he really say this after the game?

"Absolutely not, because at the end of the day, all the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today," James said. "They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

"They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point."

And Tweet this......

"The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time," James tweeted. "Right now isn't the time."
Simple translation. "You're all below me. You're all losers and always will be. I really don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks."

I will admit that I did find his creativity in saying this in such a way that it went over most people's heads kind of amusing.. He's still a douche, but I love when people spin the English language so that people don't know that they're being sh*t on.. Well played Lebron, well played indeed....

The line was so perfectly executed, that I almost wonder if the question was planted and the answer scripted.. Which seems to be the norm for Lebron and his gang nowadays..