View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsports View Post
The seller's name is Jon Richmond. He is one of the best sellers not only on e-bay but in the entire country. He's from Texas, & I've met him at the National a few times. He sets up there usually every year. Even though I haven't won any of his auctions in last couple years, he ships his cards out U.P.S.. I'm not sure if he uses U.P.S. ground, which may be why his shipping is higher. When I won auctions, I later asked him to ship my cards U.S. postal & never declined to do it.
I to know Jon Richmond and have had nothing but great transactions with him for many years. His shipping has always been a little high and he does use UPS, but hay like they say just factor the price of shipping into your bid and if it goes beyond your price Stop. Bottom line here is Jon is one of the better sellers and has been for years on ebay.

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..