View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 11:05 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Non error....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest206 View Post
Right now I am going for the regular, non-error card. Eventually I will snag an error for my portrait collection. Loved reading a lot of the threads on this. I am 42, and never imagined even owning a card from this set. Didn't even realize there was a set, and the Honus Wagner card was some mythical mountain out there. I think we can all agree there is a lot of interest in these cards, and older cards now, especially with my generation. I only really discovered there was an actual set after reading Eight Men Out, and looking up Sleepy Bill Burns, and seeing his card. Fortunately I have benefited from years of hard work in manufacturing, and some right place right time with real estate in Colorado to understand the struggle of collecting/bidding on what I want, having to sell due to cancer cost, and now being in a great position to build on what I want. I love this set, and trying any other set doesn't really excite me as much. This site also keeps the interest alive, and have a lot of great friends from T206. The only setback is the agreement with my wife, and she loves Amazon & Tesla stock. So.......
Here is my non error I'm so glad I grabbed from REA back in 2021~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6079.jpg (194.8 KB, 386 views)