View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 05:46 AM
Arnie

Wow, cant believe how big this thread is, I have read thru a lot of it, will got back little by little and read the whole thing, this is interesting as hell.

1. NAME.............Arnie Prichep

2: AGE...............67

3. DAY JOB..........retired, love being an unproductive member of society

4. LOCATION.......south Florida

5...COLLECTING INTERESTS.....cards from New York teams in all sports but mainly Yankees (all years from 1904 thru current on the Yankees, just old cards on the other teams), also cards of Jewish athletes in all sports.

6...FAMILY........Wife and me, thats it.

7...HOW LONG IN HOBBY......Got in late 1979

8...OTHER INTERESTS......Used to collect Coca Cola memorabila but sold it all, used to do a lot of photography but not anymore, love music and am always playing concerts on dvd's. Love cars from the 1950's and 1960's, love skyscrapers - always watch tv shows featuring the old cars and skyscrapers. Love to watch baseball and Formula 1 auto racing on tv. Used to play golf and tennis. A lot of "used to" stuff here, guess my life is condensed now!!!

9...DO YOU ATTEND SHOWS......I attend our one show a month down here, loved going to a show every weekend in the heyday of collecting. Been to two Nationals, 1986 and 1990, boy they were great, would love to get to another one day.

Last edited by dabigyankeeman; 10-26-2015 at 05:49 AM.